FFXI Server
    Bahamut

omghi2u

REAL NIGGAZ DONT DIE

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    REAL NIGGAZ DONT DIE

They get shot 9 times then rap about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Odon~
    REAL NIGGAZ DONT DIE

Haha, that got a laugh from my Mom.

NIGGAZ

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

IAGHT DAWG IAGHT

stop making fun of me and enitsu

Goddamn, my photobucket thingy got all whored up, my sig and avatar are GONE! ; ;

Goddamn, my photobucket thingy got all whored up, my sig and avatar are GONE! ; ;
    nuuuuuuuuuu ;_; <3 kiro's sig and avatar

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Odon~
    REAL NIGGAZ DONT DIE

LOL good one

As long as it isnt Kuai's. That's the best ever in the history of avataring.

Quote Originally Posted by angelkitty
    I may be stupid but I play my job well and am told by many people I play my job well. I also have tons of friends on the game and am a very succesful crafter ^_^

I have fought and killed all the sky gods many times. This includes kirin. I also have camped many HNM's and killed a good amount. I have completed all the dynamis's accept I was unable to get the ??? in buecidine after we killed the boss unfortunatly and haven't had a oppurtunity to get it again since I took a break from dynamis. I also have fought things like fafnir and the other NQ's. Please do not underestimate me =)
    And what's that supposed to mean? That none of us haven't? That none of us haven't, and more?

The fact your LS has killed those things does not mean that you are skilled and knowledgable. Big deal. Kirin. lol. Sky gods. lol. Ground HNM. lol. Dynamis. lol. OMG I HAVE FRIENDS LOLOLLOOL (that's sad you had to mention that, btw). OMG PEOPLE TELL ME I DO MY JOB WELL!!!!! (I've told shitty players that bunches of times just to laugh at them keep fucking up)

Things that we've completed too. And this is supposed to make me not think you're stupid? Honestly, you're a complete fucking idiot and a disgrace to BG forums (as if we're not bad enough already half the time). Gtfo.

Kinda harsh don't you think?

Truth always hurts.

The fact your LS has killed those things does not mean that you are skilled and knowledgable. Big deal. Kirin. lol. Sky gods. lol. Ground HNM. lol. Dynamis. lol. OMG I HAVE FRIENDS LOLOLLOOL (that's sad you had to mention that, btw). OMG PEOPLE TELL ME I DO MY JOB WELL!!!!! (I've told shitty players that bunches of times just to laugh at them keep fucking up)
    You claim that doesn't make me skilled and knowledgeable yet you have never seen me do my job as a whm. You make stupid assumtions because you dislike a person. Your the one who needs to shutup all things considered or atleast go see a doctor about your anger problems

Speaking of doctors, are you going to have your penis removed?

You people hold seriously stupid grudges and make up the stuppidest shit just to make yourselfs look good. You guys need to get over yourselfs and learn to enjoy life more and not care what people think about you instead of trying to follow the "in" crowd. Which in reality you will never be a part of no matter what anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by angelkitty
    You people hold seriously stupid grudges and make up the stuppidest shit just to make yourselfs look good. You guys need to get over yourselfs and learn to enjoy life more and not care what people think about you instead of trying to follow the "in" crowd. Which in reality you will never be a part of no matter what anyway.
    It was a joke, you penis goblin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast