Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick question     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quick question

So just everyone else I quit a while ago and lately I have been getting that nostalgia bug and wanted to play again... mainly just for the new content and to see some of my favorite areas. I ran across a Ultimate collectors edition on Amazon for $10... Kind of hard to pass up. I just wanted to know which server has the most people so when I get my 1-2month fix in I can at least socialize with some of the people who still play and not go somewhere dead. I played on Midgard and since that has been long dead I wanted to know which would have the better amount of people to do stupid crap with.. Thanks and please keep the trolling to a minimum because "aint nobody got time for that".

Also I have a FF14 account I have not played in a few months because I wanted to let the content build up. I might go back when 2.4 comes out to see the new classes but for now I will just stick to this old game.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

You can find a few threads on server populations in the cross server section on this forum as well as in various threads on FFXIAH. That said, nearly all servers are going to be approximately equal. Even if that were not the case, most relevant content now is handled by small, close-knit groups.