Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Dynamis - Tavnazia Unlocked

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/inform ... 60216.html

Dynamis - Tavnazia and More!

The area of Dynamis - Tavnazia, as well as a new route for both Temenos and Apollyon, will be released in the upcoming version update.

Dynamis - Tavnazia

In the December update, players gained access to Dynamis - Valkurm, Dynamis - Buburimu, and Dynamis - Qufim. Now the fourth and final area in this storyline will be opened to adventurers--Dynamis - Tavnazia.

As with the previous 3 areas, Dynamis - Tavnazia will present a level of difficulty that will challenge even the most seasoned adventurer.

Upon entering the area, a time restriction of 15 minutes and a lock on support job abilities will be imposed. Time extensions and the recovery of support job abilities can be earned by fulfilling certain conditions.

Due to an issue with the complicated topography, the maximum number of people that can enter Dynamis - Tavnazia will be restricted to 18 members. While this restriction may present obstacles that cannot be overcome by the current Dynamis strategies, we encourage players to experiment with different party compositions and battle plans.

The entity that must be defeated to bring an end to this nightmare is not the same being that reigns in Dynamis - Xarcabard.
    Several incarnations of this NPC exist within Dynamis - Tavnazia. We leave the decision of whether the battle will be against one or more of these incarnations to the judgment and abilities of the players.

Dynamis - Tavnazia will include the following new content:
    - The storyline that began in Dynamis - Valkurm, Dynamis - Buburimu, and Dynamis - Qufim will reach its conclusion in Dynamis - Tavnazia.
    - Certain relics and damaged relic armor have been added that are exclusive to Dynamis - Tavnazia.
    - Ancient currency that players could earn in previously released Dynamis areas will also be available in Dynamis - Tavnazia.
    - New equipment has been added that is exclusive to Dynamis - Tavnazia.

Dynamis - Tavnazia can only be entered after completing the areas Dynamis - Valkurm, Dynamis - Buburimu, and Dynamis - Qufim. Once you have entered Dynamis - Tavnazia, you will be unable to enter any area of Dynamis for a period of 3 days (Earth time).

*Players who have not installed the Rise of the Zilart or Chains of Promathia expansion discs, or who have not registered the expansion content, will be unable to enter Dynamis - Tavnazia.

New Temenos and Apollyon Routes

The Temenos and Apollyon areas of the Limbus region (released in the October update) will each be gaining a new route.

In order to access these new routes, an item known as a "metal chip" will be needed in addition to the existing requirements. These metal chips can be obtained in exchange for 75 ancient beastcoins, or found during a foray into one of the Limbus areas.

The main purpose of the Limbus areas is to collect ancient beastcoins, and these new routes have been designed to make it possible for players to increase their hoard of coins. This will be no easy task, however, and we leave it up to the players to decide whether or not they will risk their hard-earned beastcoins for the chance to obtain greater rewards.

Dynamis - Tavnazia and the new Limbus routes await the brave and resourceful adventurer!

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

LMAO

WHAT A PEICE OF SHIT SE ARE.

YOUD THINK THEY

ah forget it im nto even gonna bother, what a joke.

15mins lol.

You like the 18 person restriction? I thought you would.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Re: Dynamis - Tavnazia Unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by Gamutstreet
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/inform ... 60216.html

-Upon entering the area, a time restriction of 15 minutes and a lock on support job abilities will be imposed.
    -Dynamis - Tavnazia will be restricted to 18 members.
    -These metal chips can be obtained in exchange for 75 ancient beastcoins, or found during a foray into one of the Limbus areas.
    ..................... o_O !!!!

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

In the next update you will find a new zone Dynamis-Yougottabefuckingshittingme.

Players will zone in finding all their money gone! There will be a time restriction of 45 seconds to kill all the monsters to get a fraction of it back. Players that encounter the boss will be subject to its superhyper death beam that will instantly kill and delevel any player it hits. We encourage players to experiment with different party compositions and battle plans.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

This is so stupid... no one is going to do it. 15 minutes...

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I think someone released petrol in the air-ducts in the SE officers, because I cant explain any other way of SE's retardedness.

1st you break dynamis in half (32 instead of 64 entry, i know i may be slightly off) in the 3 shitty new zones

2nd , you make those small alliences break in half again now down to 18, so they cant even beat the end boss of Tavvy with the same people they got it with on their way

3rd you made the zone on the same timer, and im guessing it has the same shitty reward rate (i'll stop being cynical if this place drops 10k byne or flushes hundred bynes like they're nothing)

4th , cant see many people sacrifice a brutal earring for a metallic chip (isnt it great of them to make more uses of already scarce items? great huh ^_^ )

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

When we see what the new drops are (new capes and belts, so each job will have both), we'll see some uber pieces in there and just suck it up.

I dunno, if people start seeing RDM AF2 & BLM AF2 hats drop here it'll become a pretty fucking viable farming area when Xarcabard is full.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Everyone zones in, 1 puller sacrifice himself to kill 1 sideboss, another puller sacrifice himself to pull mega boss, pray?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

in 2 months time, you'll see [Anct. Beastcoin] 10K each in [Bazaar], gj SE there goes my relic fund =/

I kinda like the idea of 18-man dynamis, i've done sandy/bastok with 18-22 until a few more showed up, its more fun but a bit more challenging on large pulls. That 15 minute crap is absurd though, unless extensions are close to the starting point, i dont see anyone doing much in this zone for awhile cause SE put major restrictions on it.

Enter zone, pull 1 set of mobs, walk around frantically trying to find extension, run out of time.....ur so smart SE!

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

15mins starting time and no SJ entry

as opposed to Xarca's 1h and relaxing around with SJ

hmm

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios
    I dunno, if people start seeing RDM AF2 & BLM AF2 hats drop here it'll become a pretty fucking viable farming area when Xarcabard is full.
    BLM af2+1 doesn't do much, and having everyone max out on the -1 is retarded if you can't get the regular af2s.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

If there's time extensions all over, like Limbus, the 15 minute timer might not be that bad. Passing judgment on it without any more information is kinda silly.

The only bad thing I see outright with it is the 18 person limit, which is just a pain in the ass to established linkshells. Splitting up people and making a few sit out because there's no room just sucks.

The description of the new Limbus areas make it sound like Metallic chips might be a rare drop in regular limbus zones... or you can trade. Maybe it's possible though to put down 75 coins and walk away with 200 on a succesful run. Won't know until it comes out, sooo I guess there's nothing better to do than flame flame flame.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

LOL I JUST NOTICED

this pic :

5 bucks says everyone wil get mortal ray'd

Oh and

As if the BCNM with 1 of him was bad enough

E. Body
    BG Level

15mins? LEWL

1million gil for no AF drops, like 3 coin drops and a full on wipe. no thanks. Fuck dynamis.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

AoE Mortal Ray ftw

Old Merits
    BG Level

Where are these fucking forums on http://www.playonline.com where you can bitch arround? Are there any? I wanna tell em how gay they became.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast