Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aion Classic     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Aion Classic

https://www.aiononline.com/classic

Free trial for a week and after that, F2P accounts are locked to 1hr a day without restrictions (trading, XP gain bonus, Gold, Abyss points)

Subscriptions for $15/month. There will be launch packs available for 1 week from launch that come with a 1 month sub for $20 or 3 month sub for $50 that includes bonus items, costume pack, and a custom title: https://www.aiononline.com/shop/founders-pack

Character creation for classic opens on June 16th to reserve names, comes with a pet.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm in big time

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Aion classic will be released at version 1.5 and will progress to 2.7. It is a remastered version will better animations and graphics. It will have a better xp curve, loot drops, and rng.

I'm interested, but geez so many mmo's launching right now...lol

I can't even remember what version I stopped at. I just remember farming too many pig men for the level 50 set. x.x

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I premade an Elyos character on Siel.

Asmodians are already locked on Israphel.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Looks like the servers will be up at 9am pst on the 23rd. Everyone gets a one week free trial.

Looking over classic will start with 1.0. It will have a cash shop and a battle pass.

I made a Elyos on Siel if anyone wants to group up.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm down. My Siel char is a scout, I am thinking Assassin.

I am going to no life the shit out of this game inbetween Dota sessions until school starts again.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Geez Ncsoft gonna NCsoft. The game is bugged out and broken atm. Nobody can get decent frame rates. Also all female characters can't dual wield. So if you went Female Assassin your screwed.

Also this game is p2p with a battle pass and a p2w cash shop..lol Battle pass is 30 bucks and good for a month.

The candies you buy from the cash shop vendor for 100k each, and it's per character. So you could make about 10 million kinah a day. Also the battle pass gives out crowns..lol

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Made my char on Siel, Elyos. Starting with Ranger cause i remember using it to solo a bunch of elite shit for kinah

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I had a solid 60 FPS. They just took down the servers for maint to fix the female dual wield problem.

I'm currently level 9 on my Elyos Scout (intending to go Assassin) but I can take a break if you two are behind and want to group up. I don't know how to add friends or message anyone in game though so :<

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

it's an hour and a half maintenance. I gotta head to bed. I got a lvl 10 Spirit master. I like fearing everyone into the ground...lol Some people are already into their 20's.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm doing this for the first time, so I'm just bumbling my way through.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Trying to decide if i want to unlock daevonian armor right away or later

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

After the maint I am getting lower FPS lol

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm just usin shugo console to fix that. probably bannable but idc

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    I'm just usin shugo console to fix that. probably bannable but idc
    So I'm completely new to this, where should I go for a safe version and what should I be aware of so that I don't get nabbed?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Afaik the only place to get it is the github that pops up on google. Idk if you will or will not get banned for it but since it lets you edit things like FoV I assume NCSoft wouldnt like it if they somehow found out you were running it (dont think aion runs an anticheat so idk how they would anyway).

ALso, been a bad couple of days so I'm still only just starting in Verthenon atm, but I made an Elyos on Israphel because Siel was closed. I'll make a new one on SIel when it opens up to play with BG bros.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm not that far into Verthenon myself (level 14), but I think I'm at a disadvantage having gone Assassin over Ranger in terms of solo PvE speed

EDIT: Now I think I'm at the part of Verthenon where I can't do anything more solo because the Tursin area is crawling with elites.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Is there an efficient way to set up engage and targeting macros for groups?

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Bombur View Post
    The candies you buy from the cash shop vendor for 100k each, and it's per character. So you could make about 10 million kinah a day. Also the battle pass gives out crowns..lol
    The whales are vendoring their candies at 80k each to other players to get around the daily sale limits. With so much kinah in the economy from the candies already, there's no reason for normal players not to buy them to make a quick profit since the whales are already bloated anyway. But letting them loophole around the sale limit has basically brought the inflation to full maturity. Inflation is probably like where XI was when Scorpion Harness and Haubergeon were 20M.