FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dear USA Network

Dear USA Network,

You are a bunch of ripe bastards for making us wait until next summer for new episodes of Burn Notice. I hope that you all suffer painful boils in unmentionable places until the new season begins.

Seriously, why make a show that good with so few episodes? You are all cruel, that's why.

XXX, OOO,
    Septimus.

Re: Dear USA Network

Felt the same way about the 4400 after season 2... not so much after 3 or 4...

E. Body
    BG Level

Agreed, Burn Notice is a great show :/

Stupid cliffhanger.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Are you kidding me? Next fucking summer?! ARGH.

I'll have to live only seeing Bruce Campbell on the Old Spice commercials -- and no, that's not enough.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Best season finale evar!!!!! I can understand that they only made a few episodes to start off with to see if the show was going to go anywhere, but making us wait until next summer is just cruel....

You think this is the real Dmitry?
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Guess I have to be careful enough to make it to next summer. I hate cliffhangers -_-

I only saw 1.5 hours of the 2 hour season finale and goddamn I dont wanna wait till next summer.

Is it just me or did Fee(phee?) look even skinnier than usual... I swear she looked like she was about to fall over from not eating. Also that finale had to be one of the best season enders of ANY show I've seen in a good long while. My only complaint is the middle hour of the episode seemed to have a commercial every 3 damn minutes.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by LogainDiabolos
    I only saw 1.5 hours of the 2 hour season finale and goddamn I dont wanna wait till next summer.

Is it just me or did Fee(phee?) look even skinnier than usual... I swear she looked like she was about to fall over from not eating. Also that finale had to be one of the best season enders of ANY show I've seen in a good long while. My only complaint is the middle hour of the episode seemed to have a commercial every 3 damn minutes.
    Short for Fiona, so it's probably "Fi". And yes, she's super skinny... almost boney.

I got it on DVR... I was hoping it would just come back in Jan. like they do with Monk & Psych. Instead of one long season, they do a two half seasons and split it up throughout the year.

A. Body
    BG Level

are they gonna rerun the episodes soon? might catch a watch, i liked the season opening but somehow forgot about it afterwards

Ok so how did USA sneak up with all this quality television... I mean kinda had Wings which was funny but meh. Lately it seems all their shows are on fire. Psych, Monk, Burn Notice.. I mean they are all great shows and now they are getting Law and Order CI to switch from one of the major networks to a cable only channel. Thats huge!

PS: I just realized I dont really know who owns USA network...

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Dead Zone is a good show too >.> But I tend to prefer supernatural shows/anime/etc.

I just watched the finale and it was solid. Very good season ender, it wasn't a stupid or cliche cliffhanger like I've seen plenty of other shows do, it was just closing one chapter of the story and letting you know where the next opens. I can't wait for next summer, lol.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

USA really knows how to take control and grapple audiences.

They have shows that can satisfy all different kinds of people on their network now.

Burn Notice - for people who like spy action and hot women (Fiona is so hot)
    Monk
    Psych
    Monday Night RAW - still attracts huge viewers and audiences
    Dr. Stevo - I think this show is going to be hilarious
    Law and Order
    House - All reruns but who gets tired of watching House?

+ many more.

I think USA is easily evolving in to the best channel out there.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

The best thing about Fiona is her actress plays her well. She's crazy/violent and just the little things like the looks she gives during conversation makes her awesome. I saw that today (in the finale) and I was like "damn Fiona's actress is good" because of how she was smiling about the idea of shooting/bombing someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    USA really knows how to take control and grapple audiences.

They have shows that can satisfy all different kinds of people on their network now.

Burn Notice - for people who like spy action and hot women (Fiona is so hot)
    Monk
    Psych
    Monday Night RAW - still attracts huge viewers and audiences
    Dr. Stevo - I think this show is going to be hilarious
    Law and Order
    House - All reruns but who gets tired of watching House?

+ many more.

I think USA is easily evolving in to the best channel out there.
    Agreed

But damn that finale was awesome and cruel. Bruce Campbell was AWESOME in that episode...but what a fucking cliffhanger.

I'm surprised this many people saw it, but glad. The show is so fucking great.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Since I never noticed a thread on this show, I assumed nobody was watching. 8) I was pissed off too when they said "next summer." How am I going to get all my spy tips?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

This and House are like only series i watch. Do most shows take this long after season ending to start next season? I thought it was a good last episode though. I mean like someone else said. This chapter of the stories ending so now we wait till next season to show next chapter. I donno till next summer just seems really long, and I fear alot of people like me will forget about it, and they'll lose viewers over the break.

I wanna go out on a limb and say USA's an NBC affiliate since I've seen Heroes replayed there and today they were doing a rundown of the fall schedule. Though, I believe Fox airs House (it's rare I watch TV, so correct me if I'm wrong), so if they're just snagging random rights to hot property, I dunno. I watched the network more before WWE jumped to Spike, like when Walker and shit aired regularly, too. Though nowadays TV's more an afterthought.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

USA is I believe the top rated Cable network.

The wait is gonna suck though, having to wait almost a full year for a new season of Galactica and now this? ugh.

You think this is the real Dmitry?
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I'm pretty sure House came from Fox, and I also noticed the NBC adds during the finale, since it's kind of weird to broadcast other stations programs...

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001
    I wanna go out on a limb and say USA's an NBC affiliate since I've seen Heroes replayed there and today they were doing a rundown of the fall schedule. Though, I believe Fox airs House (it's rare I watch TV, so correct me if I'm wrong), so if they're just snagging random rights to hot property, I dunno. I watched the network more before WWE jumped to Spike, like when Walker and shit aired regularly, too. Though nowadays TV's more an afterthought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry
    I'm pretty sure House came from Fox, and I also noticed the NBC adds during the finale, since it's kind of weird to broadcast other stations programs...
    USA is owned by NBC.

House is produced by multiple groups/people, one of which is affiliated with NBC Universal Television, which was formed after GE, which owns NBC, bought Universal Studios. The show itself was picked up by FOX, thus its regular season airs on that channel, but its reruns are on USA, owned by NBC, which indirectly (or semi-directly) produces House. I can only imagine NBC is kicking themselves for not directly picking up the show when it was being shopped around.

They are bastards for making us wait until next Summer for new episodes.