Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level

[Garuda]Governor/Kongming(bc)

I'm Demian from TBC of Kujata! And well Governor from Garuda applied and we're asking for a website and refrences. He gave refrences but no websites just AIM and well I don't see as a reliable way to do a background check lol. So anyway his referals were Debutis, Feter, and Tyraravenlocke.

If you have any comments to add about this guy please let me know @@! Once again he came from Garuda and yeah help us out on his background please.

*So I hope I followed the format correctly>_>*

Re: [Garuda]Governor/Kongming(bc)

Governor is a pretty well respected guy. Demo are a HNMLS on Garuda that have a pretty crappy reputation. Debutis is the Leader of Demo, not sure what to say about him, not my place. I think most people will say Gov is a nice guy.

If I was the leader of your HNMLS I'd invite Gov asap, abdicate and hand him over the leadership, an increase of standing would most likely ensue.

I can't name off the top of my head one LS he's been in (as either leader, co-leader or just regular member) that wasn't succesful, on top of that he's a nice guy if you get to know him, one of the true oldschool players of our server and has a great sense of humor. The reputation of his last linkshell might be deceiving but don't get fooled, he's definately going to be a good addition for your LS roster if you decide to give him a chance.

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Gov has always been cool with me. Searain pretty much hit it on the spot.

Habitatt Hasher
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyra Ravenlocke
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Heh, I'm a reference.. interesting.

Well then I'll do my best.

Governor has always been a very interesting player here on Garuda, he's one of the few original NA players left on the server, of which we are a dying breed. He's done pretty much everything in the game there is to do, and is knowledgeable about leading it as well.

He has also however went ahead and garnered quite a few different reputations over his time.

For example in his early days, he used to mess around with Beast masters when you could still MPK people with their pets. He's been accused of stealing things from linkshells, and all sorts of various other stuff.

On the other side, he's also went way outta his way to help players out over the years, in fact alot of my earliest hnmls and dynamis experience was because Gov gave me a chance to do things like that. So, he certainly has his positive side as well.

In my own personal experiences with Gov I will say this: He has always done right by me, and he also respects people who are intelligent and make good decisions.

If you are honest and straight with him, he will be the same for you. If you are not, well then I will guarantee that you will get what you deserve, he does not suffer fools.

Overall, I'd think he'd be a very valuable asset to any high end linkshell, he's funny, he's smart and he's done pretty much everything there is to do. Oh, and I suppose he plays alot too eh? He also really wouldn't be in it for the gear or the money, he's got plenty of each, so that's about it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Why would anybody with that good of a rep change servers with his entire ls? Is the HNM competition on garuda that bad? If his ls claims as much as I've heard, why would it even matter?

Well, my entire LS moved over, I withdrew my app from TBC. I didn't really expect most of demo to come over too honestly. Garuda's HNM scene is horrible, anyone that even thinks of going there, change your mind quick.

Also Tyra, I listed you as a reference because I knew you'd be honest and impartial. Don't act so surprised

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Coren
    Why would anybody with that good of a rep change servers with his entire ls? Is the HNM competition on garuda that bad? If his ls claims as much as I've heard, why would it even matter?

yea garuda's hobbible /w the HNM scene plus people bash the DEMO ls alot. i dont blame them, but there usually a great group of people. i wish u all luck on kajusomething or another :D gonna miss being able to start shit /w you gov always liked starting pointless fights and arguments :D.

Habitatt Hasher
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyra Ravenlocke
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Heh, I know gov.. but you asked so I answered.

For all I knew maybe you had decided to leave demo, after getting them all to transfer over..

Heh.. stranger things have happened.

And to whomever that other person was.. Yes garuda's hnm scene is THAT bad, we have just way way too many endgame shells.

Haha, it's cool Tyra, no way for you to know. Also, just to set the record straight, I never stole anything from any of my ls's. Anyone that was in an LS can attest to that. Even those that disliked me from the bitter split in the old CherryBlossom 3 years ago.

Habitatt Hasher
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyra Ravenlocke
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Heh, like I said "acused" never said proven/true ^^

I mean hell, I've got screenshots of that mongroloid Jimmyoakes acusing me of stealing someones V. Claw, in his crazy ass retard speak.

Heh... get my IM someday Gov and I'll show you it, its classic ^^