BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Caitsaith] Havic {BC}     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Forum Donator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

[Caitsaith] Havic {BC}

Sorry for the second post but wanted to make it clear if there is separate drama.

A unity person.

Jobs at 75: SMN THF 75, BRD 68 (75 ASAP)

Thanks

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Re: [Caitsaith] Havic {BC}

If you like unskilled players who are willing to cheat for you, it's hard to go wrong with a TheUnity member.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Weeks
    If you like unskilled players who are willing to cheat for you, it's hard to go wrong with a TheUnity member.
    Don't think Weeks missed anything here, pretty much summed it up.

This also sums it up.

Ashraya

It has always been a policy of The Unity linkshell to not respond publicly to any unsubstantiated mud-slinging that comes in our direction. However, I'm posting to make it clear that neither Havic nor Blaznsweets have ever been members of The Unity Linkshell. There is, in fact, a separate linkshell on Cait Sith called "Unity", which they possibly were indicating. Regardless, these two have never had any affiliation with The Unity.

Ashraya
    The Unity Officer

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

heh, 'never respond publicly' is quite comical after the things spouted by members on that LJ post (I've not posted on it, partially because wall-o-texts suck, and I don't like LJ's formatting, but anyway), just thought that was quite the hypocritical comment.

Also, regardless of their participation in unity, both of these applicants harbor some bad attitudes, Blazn I know has been through a few of the EndGame Ls's on CaitSith.

IMO, only three reasons someone bails servers; They're not liked on the server, they've ripped off someone on said server, or they've returned from a break/decreased interest & are looking for a change of sceanary in hopes of reigniting the desire to play.

That being said, neither Havic nor Blazn really lack the desire to play seeing them on quite often, leaving a few explanations left for their departure.

Forum Donator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Any LS site information or specifics on these two?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

well, i'd give you Dainslaif's website except theyve taken it down. Honestly, he jumped ship from a LS (Ascended) when Cococola came back, in order to get things. As did Finaldoom etc, we had a group of 8ppl or so that did it. Since then he's been the same greedy person, all I gotta say take em if you want, I won't miss either of these two, lol nor would the rest of CaitSith.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ashraya
    It has always been a policy of The Unity linkshell to not respond publicly to any unsubstantiated mud-slinging that comes in our direction.
    Unsubstantiated by anything other than a mathematically impossible claim rate, several statements by former members, and the amusing tendency of your members to respond to accusations in every way except denial, you mean.

Wow Weeks, every time i see one of your posts you are always talking down on another person or linkshell. It is quite pathetic in my opinion. Maybe you should actually do something else instead of just sitting on BG and talking down on others.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Jesus, hi2u 2 weeks ago.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Valimor
    Wow Weeks, every time i see one of your posts you are always talking down on another person or linkshell. It is quite pathetic in my opinion. Maybe you should actually do something else instead of just sitting on BG and talking down on others.
    Maybe you should take your own advice, and not bump a 2week old topic because you feel the need to throw around your e-peen too. lol, If you are going to start drama, at least put it somewhere outside the background check forum, so many others can experience the endless joy of reading it.

The point is, this persons background has be checked, and the result has probably already been made. Since this is 2 wks old your flame back on him, looks more like someone acting childish then the person who actually posted in the first place. Seriously, it's rather humorous that you'll bump a 2week topic, in hopes that weeks reads this and feels any partial feeling of "What have i done!" which you know he hasn't.

In the end, your telling him to 'Stop the BS' more/less, and it's rather trashy on a post as outdated as this. If you need attention by doing this (which I'll admit my post partially gives), please go jump off a freeway overpass, I'm sure more attention will follow then here. <3