View Poll Results: How do you feel about Fatality?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think he's a great guy!

1 6.67%
  • Don't know him, and don't care.

4 26.67%
  • Fatality is complete trash.

10 66.67%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fatality - a poll.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fatality - a poll.

Opinion Poll -

***If your not on Bahamut - don't vote!***

Not trying to start anything - no replies needed - I just want to see if we can get the point across.

Here we go!!!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i don't think assholes like him care what others think

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I think he's a great guy!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: Fatality - a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    Opinion Poll -

***If your not on Bahamut - don't vote!***

Not trying to start anything - no replies needed - I just want to see if we can get the point across.

Here we go!!!

you don't have to be a asshole judah.

lets see the difference here zigma.

Someone asked for a link to model viewer, and you linked the forum search.

I ask for a simple poll to see If my opinion of Fatality is correct - and you skip reading and just act like a faggot.

no replies needed
    Now before you divert this into a flame thread - vote & stfu.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

-pointless polls. if polls continue to be raped they'll be disabled

problem with your quote is the word 'pointless'; this poll has a very clear and understandable point. but thanks for the consideration.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I dont actually see the point of it.... about all it will do is create more trouble between you and him. There is a line before you start taking things alil to far Kev... I just feel you over stepped it thats all.

That's nice.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

problem with your quote is the word 'pointless'; this poll has a very clear and understandable point. but thanks for the consideration.

i'm gonna shut up now, I'm scared. I don't want you to train skeletons and mpk me at serket like you did that other time.

judah is king

Relic Shield
    BG Level

That's nice.
    You have a serious attitude problem Judah.

Dear Zigma,

Here at my computer, we'd like to thank you again for that great example of your comprehensive reading skills. The way you quoted something that had nothing to do with what you posted - it made me scream out in joy. Though here at my computer, we find it - - oh so hurtful that you think an insult is bragging about Judah owning your face at serket. I'm sorry that you were in yellow at serket, and cleary had no place being there to begin with.

p.s. - what linkshell were you in? because depending on your answer - you might actually owe Lujan here some credit.

Lujan on Ventrilo: i DARE you.
    With much Love and Admiration,
    Judah

((Pals forever))

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Hey I tried making up with you 2 days ago by offering you a PT invite. I decided ta take the flank for your your childish attitude towards people and you blast me while claiming you will kick Yoshihiro from your LS.

So dont bring up that past shit about what happened that day..... If I told you to stick your dick in a microwave would you of done it? I accept I shouldnt of egged you on like that and I will happily admit that on the public forum so stfu.

Once again, Judah proves that without a doubt, that he is an asshole.

A loveable asshole.

Once again, Ulmega posts in a topic where no one gives a fuck what he has to say.

and you blast me while claiming you will kick Yoshihiro from your LS.
    You told me that Yosh told you we were fighting Simurgh - - He didn't come to simurgh. Why did he tell you?

Tell me - what would the point be of telling someone from a different linkshell what your LS was fighting, if it wasn't in any way an excuse that you couldn't go somewhere?

Maybe you don't get it Chris - - I don't know how it works in England, but in America - - when someone is a piece of shit, you treat them accordingly. I don't want anything to do with you - it's not that hard to understand. Your a two-faced coward, and as you continue to prove with fucking up the whole point of my post - - a waste of my fucking time.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

please forgive me master judah, as I seem to have quoted your wrong post. I was busy killing Cemetery Cherry trying o so very hard not to wipe due to the rival jp party killing all the the pets in the area, not to mention the scorpions, bats and eyes on the ground level.

I'm sorry that you were in yellow at serket, and cleary had no place being there to begin with.
    yes, I'm very sorry i was helping my linkshell at the given time kill serket, i was not aware that when your ls gets claim on a notorious monster, you are suppose to stand there like dead weight.

What's my LS? Ask your buddy. It will give you two something to talk about. Then maybe you will both agree how fucking stupid this thread is. Did you really think people would laugh and say how fucked up fatality is even if everyone has mixed thoughs about him? You must have forgotten this was not second grade.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

You told me that Yosh told you we were fighting Simurgh - - He didn't come to simurgh. Why did he tell you?
    Sorry I have real-life friends and I dont break his trust. You gave me lip and said "Thats the quality of BG members" because you assumed I searched you. Also Yoshi was sleepy since he had his Uni exams over the past two weeks but it seems that you dont even give a shit about that.

Maybe you don't get it Chris - - I don't know how it works in England, but in America - - when someone is a piece of shit, you treat them accordingly. I don't want anything to do with you - it's not that hard to understand.
    Right, great way to stereotype America.... did you hear that guys? If you dont get your own way you have to disown everyone in your path.

Your a two-faced coward, and as you continue to prove with fucking up the whole point of my post - - a waste of my fucking time.
    1st - Im not a coward since I can forgive people, something you may learn if you could control your stupid tantrums.

2nd - Your post is a waste of time for everyone and is taking up valuable webspace.

3rd - How am I 2 faced? Coz I really wanna act serious at 3 AM about getting you into a Dynamis LS that already has ALL of its members accept the minority (3) said no to you ta join. So fuck you ya spoilt twat, you dont always get what you want and friends wont always kneel to your feet.

Once again, Ulmega posts in a topic where no one gives a fuck what he has to say.
    Or maybe he can actually see how pointless your so called "poll" is. All your doing is bullying.... grats.

Funny thing is, we KNOW how hated fatality, you know as well - hell, even he knows, but guess what? If he hasn't stopped playing because he doesn't care, what makes you think this poll will do anything to him?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast