Social life goes down the drain,
    Yes, it's Finals Week again!

Swill some coffee,
    stay up late,
    Study till you can't see straight,
    Caffeine is your dearest friend,
    Yes, it's Finals Week again!

So who's got what for finals?

I'm looking at a Biology term paper that is due tomorrow morning, followed by a speech explaining my project. Then an exam in Biology that follows the presentation. Afterwards, a Psychology exam. It should be cake, that class is kinda easy and I have a cool professor. Well, that's Monday.

Tuesday, I have a final in Humanities. It's supposed to be an easy class but my professor thinks that he's way better than anyone... ever. So he gives low grades just because he feels like it. He's also a super-stickler for proper punctuation and page format. Like, I forgot to double space my works cited page on my term paper and I accidently quadruple spaced between a paragraph. I thought my paper was at least "B" worthy. I got a 68 on it. He gave a chance to revise, but I was lazy and just fixed the format mistakes. I get it back and it's an 86. WHAT A DECEPTION!! So yeah.. exam in Professor Douchebag's humanities class.

After that, College Algebra exam. I'm already making a C no matter what and if I get higher than an 84, it's a B. Much improved from last year's F

That may not be too bad compared to some of you, but I'm only a sophomore. I'm actually pretty excited because next term I need three more classes until my associates degree, which ties me up with great grandpa as the highest educated person in my family. I plan on getting at least a B.A. Maybe a master's but I'm definitely not stopping here.

So everyone share what's on their plate for this week!

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Math at 8am on a monday. That's the fun one.

Mythology on tuesday. I'm doing the take-home essay for it right now. This is a 4 page essay that comes directly on the heels of a 10 page research paper I handed in on friday when she gave us the sheet outlining the final essay topics. I hate my mythology prof.

Then come Wednseday, history at 8am again, then creative writing- fiction, and envrionmental science. Yay.

What's cool about the creative writing final is that there is no final. We're all meeting at the class room then walking to a nearby restaurant where the prof is buying all of us breakfast. <3 My writing prof.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I have my math final this wednesday. My Geology lab has no final, and Geology lecture has the "lowest test score is dropped" rule. So since I got A's on all tests so far, my lowest grade is my final if I choose to pull a no-show. And I'm positive that I can do this, since it was my instructor who said I should. :D

killerc4

calc 3 final on monday that covers the whole semester and is worth 40% of total grade

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Tomorrow is Spanish at 9AM-Noon (fucking fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk I need to concentrate but I can't), then Psychology from 1-2:30 (this course rocks because there is no cumulative "final", just 3 separate chapter exams throughout the year). After those, Philosophy at 1PM-4PM on Friday, and I'm done!

A computer is the W O R S T thing to have in front of you while studying because... well... you won't.

psych and biology finals on tuesday, art and english finals on thursday. Life is great

Pharmacotherapeutics ;;

I only have 1 class this semester really, but it's a bitch

Relic Shield
    BG Level

So what's everyone gonna do when this week is over?

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Game my ass off and forget everything I just learned in the past 3 months.

probably play a lot of counterstrike and forget about FFXI for a little while after the finals. I don't need any more stress lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I just did a Linux III exam Saturday (woot), now I have Workplace and Safety and Network Operating Systems Tuesday.

Computers are so easy

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I lucked out this semester, all my final exam grades are projects that were assigned like two months ago. So no studying for me, I just need to start working on that 20 page essay that's due on Tuesday .

Tuesday I have a Western Civ. exam. He gave us 9 questions, 6 are gonna be on the exam, I've completed about 3 questions so far. Then need to pretty much memorize 9 fucking pages of questions. Top of that had a term paper due the same day, finished that in about 2 hours.

Wed, Anatomy and Physiology exam, have a C so far, easy class, but getting oral exams (ex; teacher pointing out shit on the human body/muscle/bone and you having to say what it is, the hell happened to giving out pictures on a paper ) blows.

Friday, College Algebra. I have an F so far, cant stand Algebra for the life of me so I dont even bother. Dipshit professor though agreed to pass everyone even me if we get at least 70 on the final, planning on studying my ass for a math test for the first time in years. I seriously hate having Asian math professors.

Yea, worst week of the year, until semester 2 rolls around anyways

Relic Shield
    BG Level

3 finals this week. Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Straight As so far this semester and not expecting any of my finals to be really that tough. I have it a bit easy this semester.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

history thursday, had all my others on monday last week

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Statistics for Economics 2 Tuesday 8AM
    Native American Studies Tuesday 10:30AM
    Financial Accounting Wednesday 8AM
    MacroEcon 3 Wednesday 4PM
    Cognitive Psychology Thursday 7PM

Fuck my life I need to be studying but I cant stop browsing BG...

I had an easy finals this semester.

Took Digital Design final test ( not cumulative final yay! ) thursday.

Then a part Japanese final on Wed. afternoon, C++ in the evening. Then JP again friday, and done! Easy stuff.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Computer Studies tomorrow, haven't started studying... lol, Anthropology on Thursday. Anthro is so fucking easy I could pass all the tests blindfolded x.x

Once all this shit is done, so gonna do a road trip to Colorado or Utah and snowboard.

Sanoske

On the 20th: Psych final, Greco Roman religion final(this is gonna be fun ; ,

On the 21st: American Govt final exam, Anthropology of Religion final exam

Not too mention I have a 10 pages paper due tomorrow on a Greek Satire, and to what extent it shows that the Roman Empire was in a religious age of anxiety during the 2nd century CE. >.< Did I mention I never bought any of the books for this class? Or my Poli Sci class... or my Anthro Class. I win!

I'm passing all the classes pretty easily, but Im fucked for studying. lol

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Tuesday: Labor Economics Final

Wednesday: 19th Century Europe Final

Friday: Machiavelli and Contemporaries Final
    Philosophy: Business Ethics Final

Saturday: Natural Science: Life inquiry Final

Labor econonomics should be really easy for me since I'm really good at economics. 19th cent Europe final is an essay and you can bring in an outline before hand, so that's np. Mach final is going to be really tough. phil final will be easy and ntsc final will be easy.

My classes sound easy, but the reality is, in the last 2 weeks, i've handed in 55 pages of term papers, all classes combined.