Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please listen.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Xavier

Please listen.

NOBODY CARES. Big Kills is for fun, nobody is going to heavily regulate it.

We know its for fun but its become so horribly unmonitored for such a long time, it's almost a joke now. Alot of kills aren't legit, alot of LSes aren't together or active anymore...and I'm sure many people wonder why it exists anymore.

Basically people are saying, if Ondori doesnt feel like keeping things organized and together, why not give the job to someone else who does...and if not, just close it down. Whats the point of recording data if its all wrong in the first place.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    why not give the job to someone else who does...and if not, just close it down. Whats the point of recording data if its all wrong in the first place.
    Does an e-penis system really matter that much to people? Its just a game. Telling people to close down a section on their own site is a farfetched remark to me. Its just a dead system, and its really not that hard to sell who actually has the kills and who doesn't.

Retired elitist indeed.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Move to HNMLS.com

Black Belt
    BG Level

if Ondori doesnt feel like keeping things organized and together, why not give the job to someone else who does...and if not, just close it down.
    he doesn't have time to do either.

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    if Ondori doesnt feel like keeping things organized and together, why not give the job to someone else who does...and if not, just close it down.
    he doesn't have time to do either.
    Ok that's fine. I dont necessarily care...BK feels like the been-there done-that kinda thing for my LS, just was trying to get across what others probably think when they come to BK and see it for the first time. They see a well setup system with all the other LSes on the server...and when they come to realize none of the top LSes care about it, or even moderate it...I guess its kinda depressing for them. Hence all of the posts about fake LSes, etc.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

BG totally didn't kill Vaelastrasz the Corrupt, it's bullshit that they added it to their kills, we demand screenshots

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

I soloed AV for the glory of VN. How many points do I win?

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    I soloed AV for the glory of VN. How many points do I win?
    You've won my heart.