+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey!!!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey!!!

Hey guys its me kyline, some of you probably don't know who I am but i was in the LS along long time ago and left this last time for issue's deeling with a friend of the family who died of brain cancer. Just to let you guys know the webpag is great and i check it alot and im happy to see what you have accomplished. I've been really busy working, school and helping my friends family. They have started a sort of bussiness to help people with cancer more specifically brain cancer, so i have been helping them out with that and giveing support to them were i could. I miss you guys alot but right now I have no time to play games. I'm Not saying your not important to me or anything but therea re other things that take precidence. I talked to lito awhile back and told him he could clear out the account and take the cash and make sure the items get put into the ls. I'm not sure if that ever happened or if my account is there for you guys to scavenge threw still but if it is feel free, and if you dont still have the password and login you can get ahold of me on AIM im going to try to get on more often then i have been. It's just been really hard for me to find time. Anywayz I'll try to post again soon and i miss you guys alot.

what's up in the hood 8)
    i didnt know that stuff about your friend & cancer, sorry about it all. we really miss you & talk about you a lot.

[removed broken link]

keep in touch dude

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Yah for sure, yah i didnt really tell many people about it was a hard time for me. It was actually my friend's mom who was easily a 2nd mother to me. It's been awhile now so i feel better about it. Anywayz whats good with you folks im glad to c everythings holdin strong...and Otuya to namie

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    keep in touch dude
    lol literally

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

lmao, whatd u have that screenshot on shortcut or somethin bert =P Anything cool goin on with the game now?

sup. 8)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey i was wondering lookin through the roster how didsome of the ffxi in game cyber love affairs end up, since i dont see some of the names like arno and the many many cyber affairs he had along with the dude who cybered for like a year straight, i wont bring up his name, but it looks like quicklet still plays...oops miss you

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Kyline the legendary blm?? Welcome back

LOL

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

hellou

Hi Kyline. I miss seeing you.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

hey yum, hey avve Whats good?

kyline = pimp. glad to hear youre doing well, sry to hear about the cancer and such =/.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Twentytwo Obv
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie

sup kyline 8)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

sup kyline

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kyline1
    Hey i was wondering lookin through the roster how didsome of the ffxi in game cyber love affairs end up, since i dont see some of the names like arno and the many many cyber affairs he had along with the dude who cybered for like a year straight, i wont bring up his name, but it looks like quicklet still plays...oops miss you
    Lets see...

Zerohero and Krystal (was that her name?) made so much gil while cybering that they reverse RMTed it all and are now somewhere in hawaii, with a yacht.

Quicklet and Iduna seperated after a tragic affair. Word has it that Iduna turned out to be a man.

Arno and Imp, they left FFXI, they still cyber in their own vent channel. Still going strong.

Berticus's love for taru women slapped him in the face (read the front page)

I think thats it.

Kyline if you come back and if you can, be a Mithra. You'll be treated even better.

Xavier

Kyline I miss you. You were funny as hell ingame/on vent.

editedlolz

E. Body
    BG Level

OMG I CANT TAKE THIS!

THE MEMOREEZ!