+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Grincheux     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Grincheux

Hello, Hellboy just caught me on MSN and told me about the LS website, damn I was stunted … It’s now so huge. I had a little feeling of missing it so I’m just looking for those who know me to know more about them.

What’s about Nevmet … Xavier … Arno etc etc.

Man I miss the game but life cannot afford to me enough time to play. School, girls … lot of car care … the society, working, etc.

I still can’t understand where you find all this time … especially you Xavier, aren’t you student ? How the fuck can you deal with that game … school and girls and life and etc !!!

Ps : To all haters that don’t care about my story just get the fuck out of my thread … do not even think about saying something cool in a geek language. I don’t care about you, geek with attitude for me it’s the most ridiculous thing on the whole earth.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hey, what's up buddy =)

wow grinch is alive...

lol at nevmet, havent heard that name in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi
    wow grinch is alive...

lol at nevmet, havent heard that name in ages.
    Indeed im alive, im searching some people to pratice my english. Most of the time it ends that we speak french ... but you can't speak french. =)

Nevmet was cool he also had a fuckin' beautifull azn girlfriend. I miss that guy.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

hellooo

grincheux damn man dont know if u remember me but i still do was that noob war we werent friends but if my memorie's are good u live in Quebec just like me ^^ anyway good to hear from u thx to w/e u did to help me dunno what it was but i remember u helping and i thank you /kneel

Scunsion : Wow you're so cool now.

Congradulation being idiot.

How old are you ? 12 years old ? ... unable to understand that i just dont care about you.

Get out life noob.

bye.

grinch was like the earliest hardcore crafter in the bg crew was he?

Quote Originally Posted by Grincheux_
    Congradulation being idiot.

Get out life noob.
    lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Goror
    grincheux damn man dont know if u remember me but i still do was that noob war we werent friends but if my memorie's are good u live in Quebec just like me ^^ anyway good to hear from u thx to w/e u did to help me dunno what it was but i remember u helping and i thank you /kneel
    Hey hey, désolé mais je ne me rappel pas de toi =( Mais t'as pas besoin de faire un kneel parce que t'es probablement 30 000 fois plus puissant que ce que j'étais Ce fut un plaisir d'avoir pu t'aider !!!

Yummy : Hey man sorry i didn't remember you at the moment i did the thread, sorry to include yourself in the ETC part, you deserve a lot more. There was a lot of ppl in that game that i liked a lot !

I'm happy to meet you again =)

Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi
    grinch was like the earliest hardcore crafter in the bg crew was he?
    I was here at the very begainning indeed =)

Scunsion : At least your avatar is cool, because of that you can have a place in my thread =)

this thread carries the stench of french-canadians

Quote Originally Posted by Smasharoo
    this thread carries the stench of french-canadians
    =)

Noob.

There's nothing worst than a little 14 years old idiot ignorant from america

Nice try but no cigar, do better if you want my love.

E. Body
    BG Level

Scunsion : At least your avatar is cool, because of that you can have a place in my thread =)
    Well I guess I'll be having a place in your thread since my avatar is cooler than scun's, but I really don't know who you are.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Ron Burgundy?

Ps : To all haters that don?t care about my story just get the fuck out of my thread ? do not even think about saying something cool in a geek language. I don?t care about you, geek with attitude for me it?s the most ridiculous thing on the whole earth.
    WTF? Rasicm? So geeks can't have an attitude?
    OH NOES! \(o.o)/
    Can't come up with anything cool in a "geek language", whatever the hell that is though... but I'm with Scun on this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Well I guess I'll be having a place in your thread since my avatar is cooler than scun's, but I really don't know who you are.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Hahaha nice !

POLICIA !!!!

Anderian : Ok i am, good bye now.

BTW : I've a good question for you, if you dont care ... why are you posting this picture, are you leaking that much of intelligence ?