+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB - Pokemon Cards (TCG)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

jponry
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

WTB - Pokemon Cards (TCG)

Instead of necrobumping one of my old posts buying video game stuff, I figured I'd post a fresh thread for my old pals on BG. I started playing/collecting Pokemon TCG again (lol) and I unfortunately gave away 90% of my cards when I was younger.

I'll buy any quantity of anything you have laying in your closet. Snap a few photos, send them to my BG inbox or email, I'll Paypal you money & send you a shipping label to slap on a box. You don't even have to send a list, just send a few pictures, brief description of what you have / when/what you collected, and so on.

I can't say for sure how much the price range is but it all depends on what you have. I am by no means an expert appraiser so this is mostly for bulk and people looking to offload something that's been in their closet or basement for years.

Email: [email protected]

This is the best way to get in contact with me. We'll still do everything via BG but unfortunately I don't check this forum too often anymore! I also have good feedback on here so no worries in that area. I'll also be sending you money and a label before you send anything out.

Thanks everyone & happy holidays!

jponry
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Still looking - love the replies so far! Glad to have some nice cards from BG members that actually take care of their old goods.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Sold him the last of my English collection; easy transaction without any hassle; would recommend.