1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 15 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 8 hours, 27 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 8 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 1 hours, 27 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Thaze's Live Stream Event!

Thaze's Live Stream Event

As we all know, Final Fantasy XIV version 1.0 will be coming to an end. The servers will be having it's last save on Nov.1st, and then the servers will be shutting down Nov.10th. In it's place, the long waited Final Fantasy XIV 2.0 A Realm Reborne update will be to come shortly after! I'm sure I'm not alone in welcoming this joyous occasion~

In celebrating this long waited day, I've decided to host a Live Stream event on Twitch.TV. What will this Live Stream event offer you ask? Staring 'True Haze' the Hyur Midlander from Ul'dah, Second Flame Lieutenant of the 'Immortal Flames'. With True Haze, I will be going through EVERY main quest scenario cutscene. VIA the "The Unending Journey" journal available in the Hourglass Inn.
    After all appropriate cutscenes have been watched, I will take seven of the finest Stronghold Legion Linkshell members. We will go to battle against the Primal Ifrit, Great King Moogle Mog, the Primal Garuda, aswell as the last boss introduced Nael Van Darnus! (There may be bonus fights as well).

So, this will be a great opportunity for those that weren't able to play the game, for those that decided to wait until the game matured, or for those that are looking forward to 'A Realm Reborne'. After this livestream event is over, I hope that everyone will be caught up with the story, and seen some of the hardest battles square enix has dished out so far. If you've had the pleasure to experience everything listed like me, I also encourage you to come, make an account and engage in conversation with the amazing community Square Enix has made. Talk about the past of Final Fantasy XIV, and talk about the FUTURE!

Info
    Where: twitch.tv/thaze_tv
    When: Friday, Nov.9th, Time: 8 P.M. EST (May be subject to change).
    Who: Thaze-True Haze and 7 other Stronghold members

Hope to see you there!

PLEASE leave any feedback, or a comment if interested. I would to see if the interest level is there.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

As long as you are going through the Primal fights, I would suggest the Nael van Darnus fight in Revenroad (Normal).

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Yep, that's all in the idea. Why I added some bonus fights as well.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

For those of us who were to annoyed by the game to experience the story. Thank you!

I just added this to my calendar so I can't miss this!

Thanks again!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Little less than 20 days until the live stream event! Hope to see some of you there~
    *Added Darnus to the list of bosses we will be downing

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quick bump just as a reminder. Four more days, hope to see some of you there!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Live Stream event is starting at 8PM EST/5PM PST tonight! Hope some of you can stop by~

Paging Dr. Nat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

watching