BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Screenshot request     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Screenshot request

Sorry if this is up somewhere else, but I couldn't find it (or I fail at searching), but does anyone have the screenshot where the dude is all butthurt over being undercut on prism capes? It must be at least four-five years old. Goes something like:

>> y u under cut me bro?
    >> here i am, selling these prism capes
    >> trying to help us all out
    >> and u under cut me
    >> y?

Thanks in advance.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

i've seen it but that was yrs ago lol u can try googleing it maybe? thats my only thought but i guess u've done that hrm

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

File extension ".jpeg" does not match the detected MIME type of the file (image/x-bmp).
    I keep getting this anytime I attempt to upload an image to BGWiki. I have uploaded images in the past with no problems at all. The file in question does end with .jpeg but wont upload. I tried with other images and get the same result. I went through wikicommons and nothing. Is there another way to upload?

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimmbo.Asura View Post
    File extension ".jpeg" does not match the detected MIME type of the file (image/x-bmp).
    I keep getting this anytime I attempt to upload an image to BGWiki. I have uploaded images in the past with no problems at all. The file in question does end with .jpeg but wont upload. I tried with other images and get the same result. I went through wikicommons and nothing. Is there another way to upload?
    It means your file has a header starting with 0x4d42 aka BM which is not a jpeg file which should be 0xFFD8FF. Renaming a .bmp file to .jpeg doesn't make it a jpeg file.