Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fafnir Bullshit (Seen anything like this before?)

[removed broken link]

Yeah, so even though we voke it, one of our members gets hit, we don't have claim. And the other LS isn't giving it back (LittleGarden).

Yeah, seen anything like that before?

editedlolz

Yes, actually, saw this before >.> Only once though might I add, but it is indeed very strange.

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

Its happened with us before, about 3 weeks ago or so. Its a glitch in the game, so we didnt' follow it up or make a big scene out of it. LS who got it off us wiped anyways.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

myself and a NIN friend camped behemoth duo. He voked and behemoth was red for a split second, he also took hits and absorbed them with blink.

but probly a second after it was red it went purple and some other linkshell used charm on behemoth and "took" it from us.

some glitch i guess

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I'd say "just flail it", except SE changed flail's mechanics. It seems to only affect the alliance that triggers it.

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    I'd say "just flail it", except SE changed flail's mechanics. It seems to only affect the alliance that triggers it.
    Was this recent? I've seen people able to force-flail Fafnir on an alliance killing it, then again it was a CFH Fafnir, so maybe that plays into effect as to why.

Quote Originally Posted by Palin
    Its happened with us before, about 3 weeks ago or so. Its a glitch in the game, so we didnt' follow it up or make a big scene out of it. LS who got it off us wiped anyways.
    LittleGarden doesn't wipe, oh well. We'll get it tomorrow.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

on bahamut yeah, wayfayer claimed it and their puller died and it went yellow and some monk from another ls (jp) chi blasted it lol. They started fighting it and some shouts went in the air and they gave it back to way.

Gotta love bahamut, but since you're on remora. Make it spike flail or train spiders to them!

editedlolz

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Was this recent? I've seen people able to force-flail Fafnir on an alliance killing it, then again it was a CFH Fafnir, so maybe that plays into effect as to why.
    well a few days ago Faf flailed, and the only people who took damage was those in the alliance fighting it.

editedlolz

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    Cure 4 → Invincible → Have RDM/WHM PLD/WAR PLD/WAR WHM/SMN WHM/SMN BRD/WHM at the zone, take back whats (y)ours.
    /blockaid {Do you have it?}

editedlolz

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

That happened to us with a Nidhogg, where our puller got blueballed and another linkshell stole it, needless to say it um, flailed.
    Funny thing this happened to us as well., where we got second claim. JP LS pulled, puller got 2 shotted or w/e, went white, all while people didn't know it had gottan claimed yet. We gave it back, but yea, the glitch sucks.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

happend on Siren except my LS was the one who saw it go unclaimed(me) and it was at Aspid leaders of both LSes had there discussion we ended up having to give it back but was forced to zenmetsu by the other LS it was unclaimed for quite awhile but they refused to touch it.
    They did help raise us after Aspid was dead first NA PLD on Siren in Full Koenig=Georgethepimp

P.S. this was post-SSJ patch

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Happened to me at a Simurgh once where I voked it as BRD/WAR, the provoke went off and I had hate for a second, but a NIN from another LS had his voke go off after and actually take claim.

Happened another time where a WAR provoked Aspi and it went through, but a RNG from my LS at the time also used Shadowbind and got the claim.

It's a small bug, whoever gets it gets is it about all you can do.

Xavier

Happened to us at NQ Behemoth a few times, despite the drama on Bahamut, the LS in question was nice enough to just give it back to us after checking the logs to see our voke went off first.

One person doesn't protect your whole alliance, theres at least one person that has it off, they have BLMs disband to log while they have hate, cure them and drop teh bomb. D:/
    Why do BLMs need to drop for hate on Fafhogg. I could maybe understand Wyrms but Fafhogg --;

happend to me back when i had my character, our entier LS voked. chi-blast, fucking even had time to cast few debuffs, shit, one dude even EES pulled... 4 second after we engauge, some fucking other LS vokes it and it justs kicks us off our mob...