Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final Relic Bow on Seraph     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Final Relic Bow on Seraph

Link: http://btl.cookis.net/viewtopic.php?t=143

Completed it this morning. He's leader of one of Seraph's top LS's (Beyondthelimitation) and to anyone's knowledge the first on the server (and possible 2nd across all servers) to complete a relic weapon. Hopefully I can catch him using it sometime this week.

SC properties are amazing, can link a light chain off a light chain with it. He also states that the damage done occasionally triples O_o. Normal damage said to be a nice balance between arching arrow and sidewinder, but with an accuracy boost. Will post more details once I learn more.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Is this technically better than using Hellfire+1?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

link doesn't work

Hmm, link works fine for me. Here's another with some screens of damage:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/faranim/34378.html (scroll down for pics)

The triple damage kicks in like triple attack, only with ranged attacks and the damage is identical. So you shoot 1 arrow for 130 points of damage, and your log reads that you shot 3 arrows for 130 points of damage each. They're claiming a 5-10% activation rate, though they haven't noticed it activating with Namas Arrow. There's also a pic demonstrating Namas Arrow's ability to create a light SC off of a light SC.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zetah
    Is this technically better than using Hellfire+1?
    Hellfire+1 stats:
    lvl:70
    dmg:42
    delay:640 RNG
    Ranged Accuracy+7 Ranged Attack+17

Relic bow.....(Yoichinoyumi)
    lvl:75
    dmg:81
    delay:524 RNG/SAM
    Ranged Accuracy+20 Ranged Attack+10 "Namas Arrow"

Draw your own conclusions. Not only is the relic bow better as it is, it also has a chance of tripple dmg on normal shots just as he said.

One question Muteki. Is it possible to have the tripple damage effect happen on a WS? That'd pwn hard O_o

meh sry, didn't notice Sebbo's post

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Amarao
    Hellfire+1 stats:
    lvl:70
    dmg:42
    delay:640 RNG
    Ranged Accuracy+7 Ranged Attack+17

Relic bow.....(Yoichinoyumi)
    lvl:75
    dmg:81
    delay:524 RNG/SAM
    Ranged Accuracy+20 Ranged Attack+10 "Namas Arrow"
    That's kinda misleading since ones a gun and the other is a bow, so the dmg isn't the actual dmg on the gun. Bow rapes pretty hard though.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

WOW another one!!!, sadly im not really impressed with the dmg, but in time he'll find ways to make it pwn, cause the dmg of the ws, is less than sidwinder as he said himself, i don't see how SE would do that, but i like the light on light action, rng can fully replace blm dmg wise in a exp pt with that, it's like a MB of his own

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What's the Bow-equivalent ammo to Silver Bullets/Cannon Shells?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Well... how many ppl have RELIC5 WEAPON? and WHO?!
    I know Masterasia on Ragnarok server have Hand-to-Hand relic5... i'm not sure.. i'll post something when i have some photoes...

well...
    Masterasia -> Hand-to-Hand
    Muteki -> Bow

only this 2 on all servers? i don't think so... who u know guys?

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sebbo
    Hmm, link works fine for me. Here's another with some screens of damage:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/faranim/34378.html (scroll down for pics)

The triple damage kicks in like triple attack, only with ranged attacks and the damage is identical. So you shoot 1 arrow for 130 points of damage, and your log reads that you shot 3 arrows for 130 points of damage each. They're claiming a 5-10% activation rate, though they haven't noticed it activating with Namas Arrow. There's also a pic demonstrating Namas Arrow's ability to create a light SC off of a light SC.
    Actually, according to that page, "When 3x damage kicks in only 1 arrow is lost, same animation as normal ( that I could see ), but the damage shown in the chatlog was 3x the normal damage."

It'll be interesting to see if it can activate on a WS.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Sidewinder triple damage :Q_____________
    barrage triple damage :Q__________

Quote Originally Posted by Leventiel
    Well... how many ppl have RELIC5 WEAPON? and WHO?!
    I know Masterasia on Ragnarok server have Hand-to-Hand relic5... i'm not sure.. i'll post something when i have some photoes...

well...
    Masterasia -> Hand-to-Hand
    Muteki -> Bow

only this 2 on all servers? i don't think so... who u know guys?
    Masterasia has level5 relic? proof please, picture and not 'my friend said he saw it!!' ATM there are only 2 people who have them and proved it.

Muteki -> Bow
    Deathknight -> Scythe

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    That's kinda misleading since ones a gun and the other is a bow, so the dmg isn't the actual dmg on the gun. Bow rapes pretty hard though.
    Well, seing in the pictures on those mobs, gun would most likely do more damage per bullet....but if you take into consideration the delay along with the chance of damage multiplier that this bow would outdamage the gun, if not per shot but over time?

what stats are on the final version of the relic gun? does it have any adds like the 3x? not that i guess a lot people know that answer, then you could weigh Gun vs. Bow

Right now on Fairy I haven't heard of anyone, or much less seen, with a level 5 Relic weapon. The closest that exists so far I believe is a Caliburn that belongs to a JP PLD who seriously has no fucking life.

Him and his crew camp KB all the time, and they stall the spawn timer into their zone. After two years, the first [known] Defending Ring finally dropped off KB and he got it, which was basically his "goal" from what we've heard (there's a Taru in the LS that can speak both languages).

The dude almost has full Kaiser armor, only thing so far he's lacking is a Kaiser body -.-

koregen? you mean lol (my spelling is wrong too). But... Scythe has a 10% chance of doing a uber critical(maybe this is not a uber crit but 3x normal damage?), bow has a 10% chance of doing 3x the damage. Im guessing all of the weapons have a 10% chance of doing something.

Taru on Odin named "Arrow" have 3-4 74 jobs, and I have seen him with 4th lvl gun. Everytime I /sea all Arrow, he is in Dynamis-Xar so he has to be very close to finishing.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

its true masterasia does have 5th level relic knuckles. however he is rarely ever on, much less on his monk (tons of level 75 jobs). the only times i have seen masterasia on recently he has been on him SMN tho.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

pics or I don't believe you!

:D

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Wow.

Like, a week ago, or somewhat more, there was 'absolutely no one close to relic 5'. And now, 2 or 3 guys have relic 5. Cool ^^.

However, I don't want Bahamut to fall behind other servers, so I think we should all persuade Worldx to drop his white box fetish and go for relic 5.