Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Any server missing an entire LS?

We had like...10-ish people transfer over to Lakshmi today. Apparently they thought 150+ people in Aery for a day 2 wasn't enough and decided to fill ours up even more.

Sells
    Alcapone
    Dibent
    Djghost

Several others...those are all I remember offhand. Some of the others are a Morrigan's Robe taru BLM, a full koenig hume PLD, and a Mandau THF. I'll try to get more names but uh...yeah. What server's missing an LS?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Re: Any server missing an entire LS?

I think Kujata is missing a LS now.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Looks like Kujata's SpyralHell moved to your server, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KujDank
    lol.
    This is not encouraging.

Further info prz? <_<

they arnt really a bad ls, ive been in a rival ls from them for a while and had a good relationship with all of their officers. they play end game no different then anyone else really. alot arnt suprised they left as kujata end game is riddled with major botting.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Alot of SH people are very cool, stayed in touch with a bunch of them. If you mpk them they will mpk you. Best of luck to SH '.'/ Sells you whore why aren't you on my friendlist ; ;, -poke- Dj.

Quote Originally Posted by Sev
    If you mpk them they will mpk you.

Lakshmi's not that degenerate, but stuff tends to get gone after by most LS's if it blinks yellow >.>

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Quote Originally Posted by Naramaska
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev
    If you mpk them they will mpk you.

Lakshmi's not that degenerate, but stuff tends to get gone after by most LS's if it blinks yellow >.>
    Yellow = Free game >.>

Poke Lago for me

Quote Originally Posted by Baitosai
    they arnt really a bad ls, ive been in a rival ls from them for a while and had a good relationship with all of their officers. they play end game no different then anyone else really. alot arnt suprised they left as kujata end game is riddled with major botting.
    Don't make it seem as though your so innocent.

Sh really didn't seem to do much aside from the occasional aspid, like 2 that I've heard of since I've been here and no KBs. They would often camp fafnir, but not often claim it. Not much of a threat to your server.

Edit: Heres their website, should tell you what they're all about.
    http://spyralhell.freeforums.org/

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by *Shinzon*

Sh really didn't seem to do much aside from the occasional aspid, like 2 that I've heard of since I've been here and no KBs. They would often camp fafnir, but not often claim it. Not much of a threat to your server.

Oh, we do alot more than the occasional Aspid. Just werent able to due to circumstances that are well known on Kujata.

And Sevv, we dont MPK, even if we are MPK'd first. Demo taught us well the art of surviving MPK. 2x flails from Nidhogg and still get a king body outta it.

We dont MPK, we won't talk shit. We are a friendly ls here due to horrible circumstances on our original server. Be nice to us, we will be nice to you, be asses to us, you will be ignored, simple as that.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Djghost454
    Quote Originally Posted by *Shinzon*

Oh, we do alot more than the occasional Aspid. Just werent able to due to circumstances that are well known on Kujata.

And Sevv, we dont MPK, even if we are MPK'd first. Demo taught us well the art of surviving MPK. 2x flails from Nidhogg and still get a king body outta it.

We dont MPK, we won't talk shit. We are a friendly ls here due to horrible circumstances on our original server. Be nice to us, we will be nice to you, be asses to us, you will be ignored, simple as that.
    LOL good luck here, same 2 ls have claimed like 18 out of the last 20 niddys. My question is... what are the "horrible circumstances" that caused you to leave? Your ls forums even say you bot... their bots better then yours?

Like I said they're no threat to you guys. Many of the Linkshells on Kujata are pretty naive about botting. Guessing the leadership of Spyral Hell did some pretty bad research to pick a server first so crowded and with the way it sounds, an established end game. Sub par linkshell that like I said, would rarely claim a king or do anything outside sky/limbus/sea.

They've got their botters, not going to mention names, but I know of a few by looking at the roster.
    They aren't much of a threat to your endgame imo, not the best shell.
    The officers are pretty good people, but the shellholder is a total moron.
    I'm actually surprised he didn't break the shell after getting his Ridill lol.
    He's one of those people that can't lead very well.

This type of talk isn't allowed in this forum.

~Moderation edit

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by sillynigga
    lol awww look at all the sandy vaginas posting here, call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance to come pick up these sandy fags before their vaginas get infected.
    This may be some of the biggest fail I have ever seen on these forums.

This type of talk isn't allowed in this forum.

~Moderation edit

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

considering your on fenrir and canadian, go screw a moose in your red uniform while you lick maple syrup off it's nuts you noob. Keep out of threads that don't concern you and your small brain, no one cares what you have to say you dumb nigger and i have 2 hours to kill so lick my hairy ass.

I feel dumber just for reading that. I might suggest you take those two hours and read a book, you really could use some more intelligence, well any intelligence.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Nice sig, Nermie.

75 OGDRK
    Eminencels.net
    Lakshmi

lol awww look at all the sandy vaginas posting here, call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance to come pick up these sandy fags before their vaginas get infected.
    How is anyone upset? lol
    I'm happy that faggot Dreykar is off of Kujata now.
    It will make my return from retirement more pleasant.

lol read a book i hope u get posioned by hydrogendioxside.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast