Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stanislaw Ziolkowski
    FFXIV Server
    Durandal

Absolute Virture - Blog Tranlation

Didn't think my first post on these forums will be this long...

I think some people know me so let's skip introductions.

Several people have sent me PMs through KI of a link of blog in a person in Pheonix server that has fought AV (http://blog.goo.ne.jp/prettyface708), asking for a translation. Well, I've spent about an hour doing a quick tranlation of the entire blog. I've also posted this on KI, but I figured I post it here as well.

Enjoy:

本日は先週の土曜日に負けたJailer of Loveに再挑戦して来たので、その時の様子を書きます。

Today was a rematch battle against the Jailer of Love, which we lost on Saturday last week. I will write what happened during that time.

今回は前回より早い時間の19:00に集合して、お手伝いさんへの説明を始めて
    越前クラゲ(合同LSの名前)メンバーも戦術等の確認をして、20:30ぐらいから戦闘開始で した。

This time, we gathered around 19:00 which was slightly faster than last time, and began explaining the strategy to the helpers. After going through the final checks with EchizenKurage (the hybrid LS), we started fighting at 20:30.

集まったメンバーは20:30の時点で52人で、構成等は前回と同じような感じで
    黒多めで連携要員を3組用意して、連携MB中心で削っていく作戦でした。

At 20:30, 52 people were gathered for the fight. The setup was pretty much same as last time, with many BLMs and 3 sets of skillchain groups, and the plan was to do damage with MBing skillchains.

召喚されたペットの処理も前回と一緒で、赤がディアガで釣って黒のガ3x複数で処理をして、
    JoLと戦ってる場所に沸くアーンは忍者を中心とした外部PTが釣り
    連携要員の人が殴ってTP貯めに使用。

We also handled adds the same time as last time: RDM pulls with Diaga, and several BLMs -ga III them. As for the Aern that spawns where we fight JoL, a NIN-centered PT pulls them, and the skillchain groups save TP by hitting those.

で、結果を先に書くと、3時間程でJoL討伐に成功したので
    自分が分かってる範囲でJoL関係のことをまとめて行きます。

If I say the results bluntly, we defeated the JoL in around 3 hours. From now, I will sum up what exactly the JoL is cabable of from what I know and observed:

■Jailer of Love

外見はヨブラ(クラゲ)で、HPが多く、強力なHPリジェネも有りますが
    TPリジェネは無いと思います。
    移動速度は普通で、JoLが沸いた場所から離れると引き寄せを使ってきてます。

Jailer of Love

It has the Yovra model (Jellyfish), has tons of HP and has a very strong HP Regen, but we suspect that it does not have TP Regen. Movement speed is normal, but if you move outside of JoL spawn range, it pulls you in.

物理、魔法ダメージカットは共についてますが、魔法のレジ率は麒麟、真龍系に比べると優しいの で
    対JoL戦は黒魔のダメージソースは優秀だと思います。
    他にも、スピはレジが無いらしく(自分はスピのダメージを見てませんが…)、
    気孔弾も1000~ぐらいのダメージが出るので、ここらへんも優秀なダメージソースになってま す。

It has high natural Physical and Elemental Magic Damage resistance, but compared to Kirin or the Wyrms, Elemental Magic resistance rate is rather low, so therefore versus JoL having BLMs as a damage source is a good idea. Among others, Spirits Within also does not get resisted (although I didn't check how much damage Spirits was doing...), and Chi Blast can do upwards of 1000~ damage, so these two were good damage sources as well.

相手からの攻撃は、ナ/戦のタコス食、土杖持ちで200程度に抑えれるし
    JoLの殴りだけで倒されるって事は無いんじゃないかな。

The opponet physical attack is rather low as well, as a PLD/WAR, with an Earth Staff that eats Tacos averaged around getting hit by 200 per. So getting defeated by just getting hit on seems to be avoidable.

JoLが使ってくる魔法はJoLの属性で変わりますが
    自分が確認して、尚且つ確実に覚えてる魔法は以下の通りです。

炎:ファイガ3
    氷:ブリザガ3 バインガ
    土:ストンガ3 スロウガ ブレクガ
    風:エアロガ3 サイレガ
    雷:サンダガ3
    水:ウォタガ3
    光:ディアガ3 バニシュガ3
    闇:スリプガ2 ブライガ ディスペガ

JoL uses magic corrosponding to its current element. Here is a list of magic that the JoL can use that I have observed:

Fire: Firaga III
    Ice: Blizzaga III, Bindga
    Earth: Stonega III, Slowga, Breakga
    Wind: Aeroga III, Silencega
    Thunder: Thundaga III
    Water: Waterga III
    Light: Diaga III, Banishga III
    Dark: Sleepga II, Blindga, Dispelga

単体魔法の古代1、各種5系も使ってた気がするけど
    うろ覚えなので、今回は上のリストには加えてません…。

As for single-target magic, I think it used tier V and tier I Ancient Magic, but I can't remember it very well so I didn't include it in the above list.

で、2hアビを使った際にでる砂煙が出ると、JoL本体の属性が変わり
    JoLが使ってくる魔法の属性が、JoLの属性になります。
    ちなみにJoLの属性と同じ魔法を撃ち込むと、確実にフル(4系で500ぐらい)で吸収される ので
    JoL戦に参加する黒魔は要注意ですね。

Also, it's 2h ability is unique - when it uses it (ie, dust blows from beneith) JoL changes its element, and it starts using magics corrosponding to its current element. A word of warning: if you cast elemntal magic corrosponding to JoL's current Element, it will abosrb it without resisted (about 500 from tier IV), so that's a thing BLMs fighting JoL should watch out for.

使ってくるWSは自分が確認して、尚且つ覚えてるのは以下の通りです。

・フロレセンス ためる
    ・ルミナスドレープ 範囲魅了
    ・ヴィトリオリクバラージ 範囲ダメージ+毒
    ・オシレーション 範囲ダメージ+ヘヴィ+吹き飛ばし
    ・イオンシャワー 範囲ダメージ+スタン
    ・プライマルドリル 範囲ダメージ+スタン

The following are WS that I have seen and remember JoL using:

- Florecence: Boost
    - Luminase Drape: AoE Charm
    - Voltoric Barrage: AoE Damage + Poison
    - Onlation: AoE Damage + Gravity + Knockback
    - Ion Shower: AoE Damage + Stun
    - Primal Drill: AoE Damage + Stun

こんなところかな。 イオンシャワーとプライマルドリルは連携に行くときに注意で
    オシレーションはナイトにイレースを早めに配るって感じかな。

Something along those lines. Ion Shower and Primal Drill should be avoid if possible before going into skillchains, and Erase should be casted upon the PLD asap when Onlation is used.

フロレセンスは、次の通常攻撃が一発だけ物凄い威力になるので
    ディスペル、フィナーレは速攻飛ばさないと危険です。
    どのくらい危険かと言うと、通常攻撃で黒樽75が1600とか食らいます。

As for Florecence, the next normal attack becomes extreamly powerful, so if Dispel or Finale isn't casted quickly it can be dangerous. How dangerous, you say? Well, when a lv75 Taru BLM is hit with an Florecence'd hit, it can be hit for upwards of 1600 damage.

ルミナスドレープは範囲魅了で、効果時間はランダムで割りと短めなんでが
    合同先のLSにレリック最終の鎌を持ってる人が居たので非常に怖いWSでも有りました(ぉ
    (ちなみにこのWSを食らうとHateリセットが出来ます。)

Luminase Drape's AoE Charm length is random but rather short, but it was kind of scary since the LS we teamed up with had the Final Version Relic Scythe. (Also, when Charmed, your hate is reset versus JoL)

それと、JoLの体力を50%を削った辺りで、アストラルフロウを使ってきたけど不発に終わっ てたな。
    「あ、危なかったわ…(・ω・
    と、一同ほっとしていると、その後も数回フロウを使ってくるラブ様。
    しかし、何故か全部不発で終わってたな…。
    これは召喚ペットが居る状態でないと発動しないのか、それとも別の何かなのか分かりませんが
    一応、アストラルフロウが有るので注意をしてくださいってことで…。

Also, at around 50%, JoL used Astral Flow but it ended up not activating. Everyone went: 「Whew, close one…(・ω・」 and relaxed, but afterwards it ended up using Astral Flow several times anyway. But for some strange reason all of them ended up not activating anyway. Perhaps it only activates when a Summoned Pet is around, or some other condition... well, just be aware that JoL does have Astral Flow...

あとは何だろ… 弱体魔法(スロウ、エレジー、バインド、グラビデ、スタン、etc)は
    完全レジなので赤魔の人は凹む敵ですねw

What else... Enfeebling Magic (Slow, Elegy, Bind, Gravity, Stun, etc) gets resisted completely, so it is a RDM's worst nightmare. w

召喚ペットに関して書くと、序盤はイカ、エイ、金魚と召喚してたんですが
    後半になるとエイだけになってたけど、これは何でだろうなー。
    まー、雑魚はガ3で一掃するから金魚でもイカでもエイでも関係無いんですけどね。

As for the summoned pets, at the beginning it summoned Squid, Manta, Goldfish, but at the latter stages it only kept on summoning Mantas. I wonder way. Well, all adds were dealt with with -ga III magic, so it really didn't matter if they were Squid or Manta or Goldfish.

さて、ここからはSSで紹介(SSは提供してもらいました)

Alright them, from here I'll indroduce some SS's (SS's have been provided by other people)

http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/...f91ddef013.jpg

瀕死のJoL

倒す前にAbsolute Virtue用のジョブに変えたり、メインPTにシーフを組み込んでトレハンを意識したりして
    JoLを倒しに行く越前クラゲメンバー!!

そして…

JoL near death.

Just before we defeated it, EchizenKurage members switched jobs in preperation for Absolute Virture, and switched in some THFs in the Main PT for Treasure hunter.

And finally...

http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/...2ebb60bd50.jpg

ドロップ品(*^ー゚)b

ラヴハルバード、ラヴトルク、溺愛の情念と当たりドロップです!!
    ちなみに溺愛の情念を交換すると↓のアイテムになりました。

Drops. (*^ー゚)b

Love Hallaburd, Love Torque, and Aura of Adulation, decent drops!! As a sidenote, when Aura of Adulation was traded, it changed into ↓ item.

http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/...3de6566348.jpg

(Novio Earring)

ついにやったよ!!! と、浸っていると…

Everyone exchanged cheers, as we've finally done it! Then suddenly...

http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/...8e85961801.jpg

(Absolute Virtue: ......aahhh......aaahhhhh......
    Absolute Virtue: ......I have now taken back.....
    the fragment of sense that I have lost so long ago......
    ......I have now remembered....
    the fragment of memory that I have thrown away just recently......
    Absolute Virtue: .......yet......
    Agony now returns now that I have taken back......
    Suffering now returns now that I have remembered......
    Absolute Virtue: ......teach me......
    You, what did intend to seek, why come this far?
    ......show me......
    .......you, what do you seek that will satisfy your ideals?)

独り言を呟きながらPOPする、Absolute Virtue
    むしろ、喋ってる途中なのに近くに居た人を殴ってるAbsolute Virtue先生!!
    殴るか喋るか、どちらかにして欲しいものです(;・ω・)

Absolute Virtue pops while talking to himself. Actually, Aboslute Virtue is still talking while he's smacking nearby people senseless!! I wish he could just decide if he's going to talk to himself or just smack someone. (;・ω・)

アルタユ関係のスレで散々言われてましたが、JoLが転生するのではなく
    Jailer系のNM、JoT、JoF(フォーテテュ)、JoF(フェイス)、JoJ、JoH、JoP,J oLの
    Jailer(看守って意味らしい)を倒したので、Absolute Virtueが開放されたって設定のNMらしいね。

It has been mentioned in Al'Taieu related threads many times, but it is not JoL that was reborn, but since we have defeated Jailer-type NMs - JoT, JoF (fortitude), JoF (faith), JoJ, JoH, JoP, JoL - and since they were Jailers, Absolute Virture was released.

何と言うか、解放しない方が良い強さのNMだったな…w
    そんなぶち壊れた強さのNM、Absolute Virtueのスペックは以下の通りです。

How should I put it - the NM was so strong, that perhaps releasing him was a bad idea...w Here are the specs of the true Impossible to Gauge NM: Absolute Virtue.

■Absolute Virtue

外見はアーン族で、槍を持ってたし、WS名も見る限りでは竜騎士って設定なのかな。

Absolute Virtue

It has the Aern model and holds a spear. Judging from its WS names, we think he's a DRG type.

Absolute Virtueからの被ダメはナイトで300~ってな感じです。
    使ってくる魔法は風属性が中心で、エアロガ4、エアロ5、トルネド2の三種類で
    すべての魔法が詠唱時間0で即発動です。
    エアロ、トルネドは蝉、ブリンクで避けれるので問題無いんですが(とは言っても、直撃したら痛 いけどね)、
    詠唱0のエアロガ4が辛過ぎ!! 威力は麒麟のストンガ4と似たような物なんだけど
    毎回、あれクラスの魔法が直撃してたらかなり辛いからね…。

Absolute Virtue's normal hits versus PLDs do about 300~. It uses magic centered around the Wind element, its three primary ones being Aeroga IV, Aero V, and Tornado II. All magics are instant cast. Aero and Tornado can be blinked so it's not too much of a problem (although if it hits, it does hurt), the instant cast Aeroga IV hurts too much! It's strength is similar to that of Kirin's Stonega IV, but if a magic of that class hits you every time directy, it's very difficult...

ちなみに風曜日にJoLを倒したらAbsolute Virtueが
    風属性の魔法を使ってきたんだけど、これは何か関係が有るのかな。
    普段なら全く気にしないし、そんな事は考えないですが
    コールワイバーンで呼びされた子竜が、○○○ガ3を使ってくるんですが
    風曜日だとエアロガ3、闇曜日だとスリプガ、光曜日だとバニシュガ3って感じになってたしなぁ 。

As a sidenote, we defeated JoL on Windsday, and Absolute Virtue used Wind based magic - perhaps this is related? Normally we never pay attention to those kinds of things, but the Wynavs it calls using Call Wyvern also casts -ga III magic - but when called on Windsday it used Aeroga III, Darksday Sleepga, and Lightsday Banishga III... so perhaps they are related after all?

仮に光曜日に倒して、光属性の魔法しか使ってこなくなったら
    ディアガ3、バニシュガ3、ホーリー2辺りの固定になると思うし
    そうなったら魔法攻撃が楽になるんだけど、もう一度JoLを倒さないと調べようが無いな。

Like for example, if we defeated JoL on Lightsday and it only uses Light Element based magic, it will probably only use Diaga III, Banishga III, Holy II, and the load gets quite lighter, but this cannot be checked unless we defeat JoL again.

http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/...3e2986308a.jpg

(<person> uses Shiled Bash. Absolute Virtue receives 230 points of damage.
    <person> casts Blizzard IV. Absolute Virtue receives 429 points of damage.)

こちらからの与ダメージはこんな感じです。
    イージスのバッシュで200~、ブリザド4(フルダメージ)で400~ サンダガ3(フルダメージ)で60 0~
    気孔弾が900~、TP300食事、不意無しのスパヘルで600ぐらいだったかな。
    遠隔WSは全滅気味でサイドで0~10ぐらいだったのかな…?

The damage we've dealt against it was like the above. Aegis' bash did 200~, Blizzard IV (unresisted) did 400~, Thundaga III (unresisted) did 600~, Chi Blast 900~, Spiral Hell TP300 with Food (no SATA) did about 600. Ranged Attack WSs were near useless - Sidewinder did about 0~10?

精霊魔法は絶望するほどレジされるってことは無いので
    vs Absolute Virtueでも良いダメージソースにはなる感じかな。

Elemetal Magic doesn't get resisted too much that it's on the level of depressing, so we think it's a good damage source versus Absolute Virtue.

とは言っても相手のHPリジェネが半端じゃなく、忍者の微塵で1000~程度のダメを出しても
    一瞬で回復するぶっ壊れっぷりで何とも言えないな。

Even so, the opponent's Regen is totally insane, and even when NIN's do a Mijin that does 1000~ damage, it heals HP almost instantly...

一度、黒12人ぐらいで印サンダガ3→魔法連射を試みたんだけど
    サンダガ3詠唱中にエクスプロシブ・インパルス(追加効果スタン)で魔法を止めてきたりして、
    本当に手に負えないNMでしたよw
    このスタンのせいで同時にサンダガ3を当てるのは出来なかったけど
    3分程度で10000程度はダメージを出すものの、一瞬HPが減った…?程度の減りだったか な。

One time, we tried assmbling 12 BLMs and tried to ES Thundaga III + etc all at once, but while casting Thundaga III it used Explosive Impulse (additional effect: Stun) and stopped the casting - it was an NM that was really near-impossible to handle. w Because of this Stun we couldn't last all Thundaga III's at the same time, but we managed to deal 10000 damage in about 3 mintues... but the end result was on the level of "hey look, maybe the HP bar went down a bit for a second?".

それとJoLと違って引き寄せは無いですが、Absolute Virtueの移動速度は物凄く速く
    (ストライダー、クリムゾン、ヘラルド装備ではマラソン不可能)
    ブラッドウェポンを使われると一瞬で追いつかれて殴られるので、
    HP吸収+HPリジェネで削れる気がしなかったな…。

Unlike JoL, it doesn't pull you in, but Absolute Virture moves extreamly fast (Strider/Crimson/Herald kiting strategy is impossible), and if it uses Blood Weapon it instantly catches up to you and pounds on you. With this insane HP Drain and HP Regen, it didn't look like we were even denting it...

弱体魔法に関しては、どの弱体魔法もレジでお話になりませんでしたが
    影縫いだけはフルで通るので、2hアビの砂煙が出たら影縫いって感じかな。
    まー、それでも魔力の泉→間髪入れずにメテオとかで被害は出るけどね…。

Enfeebling Magic, predictibally, all get resisted. Only Shadowbind is effective, so the strategy was to use Shadowbind immideately after we see it use a 2h. Well, even so, if it uses Manafont and casts Meteor right after it's almost meaningless.

あと、固有WSも使ってきます。

Also, it has specialized WS's.

http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/...49e8d04192.jpg

(Absolute Virtue readies Explosive Impulse.
    <person> receives 404 points of damage.
    <person> receives 432 points of damage.
    <person> receives 122 points of damage.
    <person> receives 203 points of damage.
    Absolute Virtue readies Medusa Javelyn.
    Absolute Virtue uses Medusa Javelyn.
    <person> receives 1004 points of damage.
    Absolute Virtue readies Explosive Impulse.
    Absolute Virtue uses Explosive Impulse.
    <person> receives 198 points of damage.
    <person> receives 458 points of damage.
    <person> receives 175 points of damage.
    <person> receives 281 points of damage.
    Absolute Virtue starts casting Tornado II.)

エクスプロシブ・インパルスってやつですね。
    威力自体はそこまで高くは無いんですが、範囲ダメ+追加効果スタンとやらしい!

That is Explosive Impulse. The damage itself isn't too bad, but it's Stun effect is highly annoying!

ログには写ってませんが、ちょっと前に明鏡止水を使っていて
    エクスプロシブ(範囲ダメ+スタン)→メデューサ(単体ダメ+石化)→エクスプロシブ(範囲ダメ+スタン) →トルネド2
    と華麗に繋げてくるAbsolute Virtue。 当然、狙われた人は逃げる間もなく転がされてます⊂⌒~⊃。Д。)⊃

It doesn't show in the log, but it used Meikyo Shisui before this, and used Explosive (AoE Damage + Stun) -> Medusa (single-target Damage + Petrify) -> Explosive (AoE Damage + Stun) -> Tornado II. Natrually, people targeted by this onslaught went down before even trying to run away. ⊂⌒~⊃。Д。)⊃

で、今回はトルネド2〆だったんですが、これがエアロガ4〆だったら全滅ですよw

And, of course, it used Tornado II at the end, but if that was Aeroga IV we would've wiped. w

それと当然の如く、2時間アビも使ってきますが、
    自分の目で確認できたのは下記の11個です。

・マイティストライク ・百烈拳 ・魔力の泉 ・絶対回避 ・ブラッドウェポン
    ・ソウルボイス ・イーグルアイ ・明鏡止水 ・微塵がくれ
    ・コールワイバーン ・アストラルフロウ

And of course, it uses 2h abilities, and with my eyes I've confirmed it using the following 11:

Mighty Strikes, Hundred Fists, Manafont, Perfect Dodge, Blood Weapon, Soul Voice, Eagle Eye Shot, Meikyo Shisui, Mijin Gakure, Call Wyvern, Astral Flow.

こんな感じです。 それと、普通のNMが使ってくる2hアビと違って
    特徴が有る2hアビの説明を書きます。

Something like the above. Also, there are specialized actions Absoluve Virtue can do when using a few of the above 2h abilities.

まず魔力の泉ですが、泉状態の時限定でメテオ(範囲1000~2500)、コメット(単体1000~150 0)の
    二つの魔法を使ってくるようになります。
    ちなみに他の魔法同様、詠唱時間が0の即発動なので避けれません。

First, Manafont. While Manafonted, it starts casting Meteor (AoE 1000~2500), Comet (single-target 1000~1500). And, of course, similar to other magic it casts, it is instant cast and therfore unavoidable.

http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/...9a31c014fa.jpg

(Aeroga III + Meteor damage)

↑こんな感じで、当たって砕けろです。

It's like a Zerg Rush.

ソウルボイスを使用すると、ソウルボイス状態限定で乙女のヴィルレーを使うようになり
    片っ端から魅了されていきます。 エースの歌に聞き惚れろです。

When it uses Soul Voice, it starts using Virelai, and starts charming everyone it sees. Hail to the chief!

微塵がくれは本体が爆発してダメージを与えるアビでは無いようで
    AVが微塵がくれをすると、ペットの子竜が連動して自爆をするような感じになってるようです。
    (↑これは、自信を持って言える事では有りませんが…)

When it uses Mijin Gakure, it itself doesn't seem to explode. Instead, all the Wynavs that have been summoned Chain Mijin's (although I can't say that for certain...).

コールワイバーンは一度に3匹の子竜が出てくるようで、最大で6匹まで溜まるような事を
    解析情報を見た人が書いてましたが、自分達が戦ったときには最高でも3匹までしか出ませんでし た。

Call Wyvern can be used up to three times to have three Wynavs summoned at once. It was said somewhere on the forums before that a maximum of six can be summoned at once, but when we fought it we only observed a maximum of three.

アストラルフロウはJoL同様不発に終わってました。

Like JoL, Astral Flow resulted in nothing happening.

使ってくるアビに関してはこれぐらいかな、女神の祝福は使ってこないとは思うけど
    もしも、使ってくるなら間違いなく倒せないNMになるねw

I think that's all the abilities it uses. I'm pretty sure it doesn't use Benediction, but if it does... then it'll definately be an NM that'll be impossible to defeat. w

コールワイバーンで召喚された子竜は、Absolute Virtue同様に移動速度が速く
    上にも書いて有りますが、子竜は各種ガ3系を使ってくるんですが
    闇曜日だとスリプガ、炎曜日だとファイガ、風曜日だとエアロガと言った感じで
    曜日で使ってくる魔法の属性が決まってました。

Wynav summoned by Call Wyvern, like Absolute Virtue, move very fast. Like written above, it uses -ga magic corrosponding to it's current day. Darksday it used Sleepga, Firesday it used Firaga III, and Windsday it used Aeroga III.

子竜は6匹ぐらいしか倒してないけど、子竜の中にAbsolute Virtueの
    本体が居るってのは無いんじゃないかな…。

We killed off about 6 Wynavs, but maybe it's possible that the real Absolute Virtue be hidden in one of them...?

あと気になった事は、子竜のHPを80%程削ったら一瞬で減らした分が回復したけど
    祝福、ケアル、ヒールブレス等のログは一切無かったし
    あれは何だったんだろうな… Absolute Virtue様のスピリットリンクなのか?w

There is one thing I noticed, however, that one time we got the Wynav down 80%, but healed almost instantly. It didn't use Benidition, Cure, nor Healing Breath according to the log... I wonder what that was... perhaps it was Absolute Virtue's Spirit Link? w

と、長々と書いてきましたが、Absolute Virtueのスペックはこんな感じかな。
    実際にやった事が有る人は分かると思うし
    やったことが無い人も、アルタユスレに張られてた動画を見れば分かると思うけど
    現段階では最強のNMと言っても良いほど強いNMです…。

Well, I've written quite a bit now, but that's all the specs I know about Absolute Virtue. It might be obvious to the people who fought it, and even if you didn't you can check out the video posted in the Al'Taieu thread, but I can say it with confidence that this is the strongest NM currently implemented in the game...

自分達も今回は1mmしか削れてません…
    しかし、合同先のLSリーダーはAbsolute Virtue討伐を諦めてないし
    勿論、自分も諦めてませんので、リベンジはきっとします(`・ω・´)

We ourselves only managed to get its health bar down 1mm. However, our hybrid LS's leader has not given up defeated Aboslute Virtue, and myself as well. We will get revenge on it someday. (`・ω・´)

Thank you for the thorough translation. Hopefullly the next patch allows the formation of super-alliances (perhaps neither could see the other's HP or names) simply for the purpose of allowing more than 18 players engage a mob at once.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

nice

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

/wave Twin

Hmm Very nice translation, finally we're not in the dark 100% anymore. Still find it funny they put a pop monster harder than Vrtra >_< Oh well

Exciting.

Old Merits
    BG Level

wow nice, thank you.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Thanks for the complete translation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    /wave Twin

Hmm Very nice translation, finally we're not in the dark 100% anymore. Still find it funny they put a pop monster harder than Vrtra >_< Oh well
    What do you mean in the dark? Just referring to lack of understanding of the site or... ?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Holy bejezus. Thanks for the translation, very interesting

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian

/wave Twin

What do you mean in the dark? Just referring to lack of understanding of the site or... ?
    I meant, these people actually took a serious attempt fighting it, and they know AV was gonna pop, and they noted stuff down. They werent just spectators throwing nukes at mobs, etc.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian

/wave Twin

I meant, these people actually took a serious attempt fighting it, and they know AV was gonna pop, and they noted stuff down. They werent just spectators throwing nukes at mobs, etc.
    Although it is true this appears to be a more serious attempt at him due to him being expected and it's nice to see everything listed in one place, I wouldn't consider us in the dark before. All of his abilities were previously noted except perhaps wyverns casting magic corresponding to the day of the week (which seems true as when I saw him, the wyverns were casting thunder magic on thundersday).

Blue Mage is the key padawans

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

Thanks for this Stanislaw, very informative. The flavour text when he spawns is pretty cool too

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios
    Thank you for the thorough translation. Hopefullly the next patch allows the formation of super-alliances (perhaps neither could see the other's HP or names) simply for the purpose of allowing more than 18 players engage a mob at once.

Yeah if that's the idea(to rush it like DL) then this game is going downhill. There was a somewhat strategic component in only 18 people fighting something. It's something this mmo had that others didnt. Anyone ever fight Antharas or another raid boss on Lineage2? It's more zerging then anything(fun fights! but not so much strategy). If AV calls for a LS getting 100ppl online at one time and then just bum rushing a monster to kill it that's really lame. Also having more then 18ppl listed on my screen would be BEYOND annoying.

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by arlania

Yeah if that's the idea(to rush it like DL) then this game is going downhill. There was a somewhat strategic component in only 18 people fighting something. It's something this mmo had that others didnt. Anyone ever fight Antharas or another raid boss on Lineage2? It's more zerging then anything(fun fights! but not so much strategy). If AV calls for a LS getting 100ppl online at one time and then just bum rushing a monster to kill it that's really lame. Also having more then 18ppl listed on my screen would be BEYOND annoying.
    I think he was throwing out a wild unsubstantiated guess.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by thestalkmore
    Quote Originally Posted by arlania

I think he was throwing out a wild unsubstantiated guess.

O I know. Im just saying if that's how SE was thinking they can go to hell

watch there be some super gay way to kill him

like, 'you gotta solo him silly or he uses all 2hrs your pt has access too'
    or fkn

'you have to dispel his regen with cure4'

SE is just doin crap so we spend another 4 months figuring it out ><

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

The strategy has already been discovered on this forum. You make him spirit link himself to death! Get him to bring out like 8 wyverns and fight them all!

well he is a Dragoon...

has anyone tried inviting the guy to a party!?

(planets implode)

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I'm sorry but the hardest mob in the game being a dragoon is something i will laugh about for a long time.

raineer itssomething i absolutely refuse to accept...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast