+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Think about it this way.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Think about it this way.

***We all already know the situation with Dragoons so, please, please, please, don't turn this in to a whether or not Dragoons are good or bad thread***

Me being the Dragoon that I am, there is not much point in me waiting for a party, an invite is never going to happen for me. So obviously I need to make my own, but it's gotten so bad up until the point where I'm very frustrated...

You know, if someone, doesn't matter what job they are, asks you to join a party, who cares what kind of job they are. I've been asking people to join my party as of late, and they'd lie and say they aren't up for it. 5 minutes later they are in a party getting XP.

Also, if there aren't the right jobs to make a party, I'd do some searching to see if anyone else is forming. And if I see people in Jeuno, I'd ask them if there is any space. It's gotten up to the point where people lie and say they are full, when they haven't even found their melees yet.

Sometimes why can't we all just think that the person asking you to party or asking you to join your party isn't some evil person out to screw you over? Can't some credit be given in to the hardwork all the frustration those people have to go through?

All I got to say is that if I really sucked at doing my job, which is doing good DMG, i wouldn't play it all. It's my philosophy. I sucked ass at playing WHM so that's why I stopped leveling it, even though I still enjoyed it. Being a DRG, I've gotten exp like 6-7k an hour, its very possible. I've hit at same DMG lvl (except weapon skills cause DRG weapon skills are gimped) as any other job (except RNG) before.

This is just my request for people to think more critically and be more open. Let's face it, we all know that ignorance runs rampant in this game as of late, so why stoop to that level?

People are just trying to have fun and trying to play the game. When you say no based on what their job is, it's like giving a big slap in the face to a person who doesn't really deserve it.

I'm sorry but that's just the way I feel. I've been 71 for about 2.5 weeks lfp every one of those days and I've only gotten one party. Every minute of those 2.5 weeks I've been constanly trying to put a party together, only to be lied to or rejected based on my job.

Thanks to the incredibly extreme few who don't do this, I just wish we had more of those people.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Boo hoo

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Kenster I guess he should of been like you and bought his high level WHM account, then the gil as well to get uber gear. Then he would not of had to wait to get a party either

Quote Originally Posted by Nermal
    Kenster I guess he should of been like you and bought his high level WHM account, then the gil as well to get uber gear. Then he would not of had to wait to get a party either
    That means you just got owned where I come from. Anyway my static consisted of blm pld whm war refresher (nikkei was the best) and drg (riva). We static from 64-75 (well not all hit 75 because of some laziness on our part). We used a distortion chain almost the whole time and it was fine. I myself, maybe because I am a mage, never had an issue. Actually the few times we invited a thf or something else it never worked out the same. Just hit me up man when you are 73 I need merits anyway.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You on Bahamut?

Anyway I don't mind drg in exp pts. Im usually happy to get one doesn't have to be max exp possible. I think the biggest gripe is when people expect drg brings stuff in full force on hnms and such. Just gotta wait for enitsu to lvl my drg up hardcore style.

Patron of Yin

BG Level

Yes I am on Bahamut. lvl 71

Thing is, yes DRGs do get the blunt of this problem, but this shouldn't have to happen to anyone of any job.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I kinda like DRG (dont shoot me) but they got the short end of the stick in alot of different aspects. Call Wyvern should be a 10m ability and their 2hr should be more like EES. Even changing something simple like that makes the job so much better. Why the hell do mobs get to summon wyverns and pets instantly and multiple times? ><

Sorry to derail. ;x Just stick at it I guess not much else you can do. :/

Patron of Yin

BG Level

I respect that you like DRG, but I will shoot you....

a smile!

they got the short end of the stick in alot of different aspects. Call Wyvern should be a 10m ability and their 2hr should be more like EES. Even changing something simple like that makes the job so much better. Why the hell do mobs get to summon wyverns and pets instantly and multiple times? ><
    Maybe SE will realize one day.

Dahaan, do me

a favour and get to level 73 so we can pt

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Dont lvl with Orfeo.... Im the only War in this village asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Oreo pwns joo Ballista NOW

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Sure, il glady fuck him up in balista

I'd like to see Lujan go to Ballista.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler

little britain? :3

16. 2005-04-29 13:16

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Galkas need to stick together to throw off the yoke of hume oppression.

Let's start a WAR, WAR, RDM party. But first, we have to stop over at my mog house, I forget... something. Yeah, that's it...

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    You on Bahamut?
    :D

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

THEY WANT A BETTER JOB THAN YOU lol duhhhhhhhh
    Now Stop Crying about it... beacuse Frankly, no one really cares...Drg rofl

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

anon posters roflcopter

please, please, please, don't turn this in to a whether or not Dragoons are good or bad thread***