Closed Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Norgannon

My QuestHelper being Weird

everytime i install QuestHelper, its always messed up on my screen when i get into the game. The QuestHelper is on top right of my screen and half of it is totally off my screen and not showing. I downloaded the addon "MoveAnything" and couldnt move it still.

Anyone know whats up with this? or know of a better Addon then QuestHelper for that certain stuff?

Use a Map addon like Mapster and just use the default map, it's perfectly fine. If you're leveling a character use TourGuide (and possibly TomTom if you like the waypoints).

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Norgannon

just installed both and everythings good now. Thanks for the quick help cookie.

Banned.

BG Level

The built in quest tracker is pretty pro tbh.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rith Ridan
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Azjol-Nerub

Yeah I stopped using QuestMemhogger too since they introduced the built-in tracker. The only downside maybe is that the built-in tracker doesn't show how large an area is where you can find the target quest mob. In most cases when you have a kill quest or loot quest there are multiple places you can farm the mobs in and the built-in tracker just points you to the nearest location (even if its smaller).

Quote Originally Posted by rithridan View Post
    Yeah I stopped using QuestMemhogger too since they introduced the built-in tracker. The only downside maybe is that the built-in tracker doesn't show how large an area is where you can find the target quest mob. In most cases when you have a kill quest or loot quest there are multiple places you can farm the mobs in and the built-in tracker just points you to the nearest location (even if its smaller).
    If you hover over the quest locations on the minimap it'll show mob areas in blue (in several places if applicable).