Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

Gilgamesh (exists?) up and coming RMT.

The RMT infestation on Gilgamesh is not as bad as the horror stories from other servers (i.e. JoL kill, Tiamat, etc.) however, in true Gilgamesh fashion they are slowly crawling up the ranks of Ground Kings (late).

I wish I had taken a screenshot of what was said after an RMT Behemoth kill either yesterday or the say before, someone offered 5 million for the tongue but RMT replied that soon they would have the other items. Now an NA argued that they would never kill Fafnir but this person insisted that given one month they would be camping against everyone. I had a laugh but like I said before I wish I had a screenshot. =(

Why is that relevant? Here is a screenshot my friend took.
    This was not the only group seen, RMT is out of control. I remember seeing a video that Zigma posted on youtube of the RMT manaburn in his server and I am curious to see how bad things are on other servers, just how out of control it is. Discuss.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

They aren't gilsellers, they just have more time to play than you. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. These accounts are not played by multiple people cause there is no way to prove that. I personally know many people who don't require sleep for a one month period.

New Merits
    BG Level

Countless groups are leveling up on Carbuncle server. There are RMT groups at every single level, it's impossible not to see them. There's so many RMT that their only competition is themselves now, lol. RMT control Kirin/Byakko through Ullikummi, and always show up to Behemoth with about 40-50. They also control every other NM that is worth gil. They haven't killed KB yet but the only reason for this is a JP haijin LS always camps on KB possible days, so even if RMT claims, they usually die quickly and it unclaims.

Aspid/Nidhogg/Wyrms/lolSea are about the only places you won't see gilfarmers. Unless they're manaburning corses while you're fighting Tiamat, lol -.-

RMT definetely is out of control, and I think most people just choose to ignore it since it is so depressing :/

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    They aren't gilsellers, they just have more time to play than you. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. These accounts are not played by multiple people cause there is no way to prove that. I personally know many people who don't require sleep for a one month period.

if only i could go without sleeping for a month

mebe I could teach my pet parrot to synth silent oils or something, he'd probably HQ more than I do.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I personally know many people who don't require sleep for a fourteen month period.
    Fixed.

Hmm... Screenshot removed.... I was curious to see, if it was the gil selling group, that Keenmonkfish is apart of...

but yes... gil sellers own Gilgamesh for the most part... when the HNM LSs aren't fighting over who botted what at whatever place whenever it happened...

lol... 2000 accts banned....

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvanis
    Hmm... Screenshot removed.... I was curious to see, if it was the gil selling group, that Keenmonkfish is apart of...

but yes... gil sellers own Gilgamesh for the most part... when the HNM LSs aren't fighting over who botted what at whatever place whenever it happened...

lol... 2000 accts banned....
    Omg, there is a Coldlionfish that is a galka mnk GS on Midgard. They are probably both the same company or something.

As Luke said, hoards of them are leveling on Carby. Noticing a large trend of crafting RMT's as well. Shehei, pies...it's so obivious on the sold list. Boggles the mind on the number of people who must be buying gil to cause such a high demand. Finding the answer to fixing the problem of RMT is not an easy one. Can't help but wonder if there was no demand for it, if they'd go away =/

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

The screenshot was just a low level group of tarus with obsurd names and no linkshells manaburning in the jungle. I noticed there was a group of Rank 1 San'doria players leveling in Cape Terrigan -.- but hey! Everyone is the same rank and nation so secret conquest points right!?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I think Titan might have it the worst... gilsellers there (hampty) have killed KB (defending ring), nidhogg, and tiamet

orz... there have been 2 to 3 groups of six Tarutaru Black Mages with no subjobs ( Rank 1 Bastok, lol ) in Danguf Wadi over the past 2 weeks or so...

Last Wednesday, they were there, with the level ranges of 20-21, leveling for awhile, then all of them going AFK...

Checked them on Monday, they were level 30-32, and still no subjobs...

But.... since they aren't breaking any rules... and even if we ( the actual players ) know they're not legitimate... nothing can/will be done...

So heres to SE, another 2000 accounts gone, and another 2000+ being leveled, to quickly replace them...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvanis
    So heres to SE, another 2000 accounts gone, and another 2000+ being leveled, to quickly replace them...
    yeah b/c the accounts that got banned were totally GS accounts.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Don't you see? It's all part of SE's master plan! If you ban all the players, nobody will be there to buy gil!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I have noticed what I would guess to be in the ball park of 100 new gilfarmer accounts on Bahamut. There are certain spots where they stick to leveling in alliances in the Dunes, Eastern Altep Desert, and Crawlers nest where I always see groups of different people with suspicious names.

But you know, they are players that have more time than others...

It's not just the suspicious names! It's the crappy gear, the underlevelled or just plain lack of subs, and very low rank, too! Oh wait...

Then again, most normal parties don't move around one at a time.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Silmarwen
    As Luke said, hoards of them are leveling on Carby. Noticing a large trend of crafting RMT's as well. Shehei, pies...it's so obivious on the sold list.
    Not sure the status recently, but a few weeks ago, people were mentioning that NQ Amemet Mantles were climbing (up to 100k or so). The -kings have a Leather mule (forgot the name, it's always AFK by Jeuno AH. Benediction maybe?), so they don't even bother to sell the skins and so they have a monopoly on both the supply AND the final product now.

Or when you get invited to a party.. and immediately know its a gil seller's party...

This happened to me once.... I got invited ( very nicely, and kindly too ) to a party.. and when I showed up, ( lvl 50ish, @ Garbage Cityofhell ) the party setup was Galka Mnk/War, Hume Rdm/War, and three Tarutaru Thf/War(s)... all being powerleveled by a known Taru Rdm/Whm Gil Seller...

Funny thing though... was that they gain exp in crazy amounts...

Chaining bats and beetles there... we amassed 13k exp, in short of an hour and a half... and thats on my end, with no empress ring in-effect...

Then after that hour and a half, they said {Thank You} and all went AFK on me...

I came back 6 hours later, to get the ToD on Serket... and they were all still just standing there... AFk.. minus the PL'ing Red Mage...

I hate the fact that I stuck with them, but man... I needed the exp at the time ...

Quote Originally Posted by Alathar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silmarwen
    As Luke said, hoards of them are leveling on Carby. Noticing a large trend of crafting RMT's as well. Shehei, pies...it's so obivious on the sold list.
    Not sure the status recently, but a few weeks ago, people were mentioning that NQ Amemet Mantles were climbing (up to 100k or so). The -kings have a Leather mule (forgot the name, it's always AFK by Jeuno AH. Benediction maybe?), so they don't even bother to sell the skins and so they have a monopoly on both the supply AND the final product now.
    LOL...

I have a friend who tried to do this, about 3 weeks ago... he was pissed at the price of skins, and his ( lol ) horrible HQ rate on the mantles... so he attempted to force the price of NQ mantles up to 200k ( maybe it was 300k w ) and loaded the sale history, with sales around or at that price...

Sad to say... his attempt to alter the pricing on the mantles... lead to a flood of NQ mantles showing up on the AH, and not one of his ( or anyone else's ) mantles sold at that price range...

I think NQs are riding the price of 9k(ish) to under 20k(ish) price range...

/sigh... Gil Sellers have one thing going for them... they KNOW how to make the gil in this game ...

-searchs for the JP button-

ulation. AKA: The Pickle!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

This thread fails to deliver.

All servers have gilsellers so what is trying to be proven here?

Meh.. nothing really trying to be proven... I was just posting my experiences....

Does any/everything in life have to have a purpose? Heh..