+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Official Aht Urghan "live" time?

11pm EST is what I hear, but nobody can tell me where they heard it and I can't find it on the playonline site anywhere. The patch notes for the last patch say the 20th, and midnight April 20th JP time was this morning at 10am Central. What gives?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

They said early morning EU or something, so evening in North America. A few hours, maybe 9-10pm central? Makes sense based on that.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

who knows, UPS went ahead and decided to ship mine 2-day delivery even though I paid them for next-day

no refunds but a hearty "we're really sorry"

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Re: Official Aht Urghan "live" time?

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    11pm EST is what I hear, but nobody can tell me where they heard it and I can't find it on the playonline site anywhere. The patch notes for the last patch say the 20th, and midnight April 20th JP time was this morning at 10am Central. What gives?
    Quote Originally Posted by US POL site
    FromlayOnline
    Apr. 17, 2006 20:00 [PDT]

The Opening of "Treasures of Aht Urhgan"

On April 18, 2006, "Treasures of Aht Urhgan" expansion disc will be released. The service is scheduled to begin in the evening of April 19, 2006.

Until the service begins, the new features will be inaccessible even if both installation and contents registration are complete.

Once the service begins, we will inform you on both System Message and Information. Please wait until the opening is officially announced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Europe POL Site
    Apr. 18, 2006 03:00 [GMT]

On April 18, 2006, "Treasures of Aht Urhgan" expansion disc will be released. The service is scheduled to begin in the early morning of April 20, 2006.

Until the service begins, the new features will be inaccessible even if both installation and contents registration are complete.

Once the service begins, we will inform you on both System Message and Information. Please wait until the opening is officially announced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan POL Site
    「アトルガンの秘宝」サービス開始時間のお知らせ

2006年4月20日(木)に発売される拡張データディスク「ファイナルファンタジーXI アトルガンの秘宝」は、当日お昼頃のサービス開始を予定しております。

すでにお知らせしておりますとおり、それまでの間にソフトウェアのインストールおよび拡張コンテンツの登録 が完了していても、このサービス開始までは「アトルガンの秘宝」で導入される様々な新しい要素を体験できま せんので、あらかじめご了承ください。

当日「アトルガンの秘宝」のサービスを開始した時点で、ゲーム内のシステムメッセージならびに「インフォメ ーション」にてお知らせいたします。サービス開始まで、いましばらくお待ちください!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Re: Official Aht Urghan "live" time?

[quote=WizerdRemora]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    Quote Originally Posted by US POL site
    FromlayOnline
    Apr. 17, 2006 20:00 [PDT]

On April 18, 2006, "Treasures of Aht Urhgan" expansion disc will be released. The service is scheduled to begin in the evening of April 19, 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by "Europe POL Site":70f81
    Apr. 18, 2006 03:00 [GMT]

On April 18, 2006, "Treasures of Aht Urhgan" expansion disc will be released. The service is scheduled to begin in the early morning of April 20, 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Japan POL Site
    「アトルガンの秘宝」サービス開始時間のお知らせ

2006年4月20日(木)に発売される拡張データディスク「ファイナルファンタジーXI アトルガンの秘宝」は、当日お昼頃のサービス開始を予定しております。

すでにお知らせしておりますとおり、それまでの間にソフトウェアのインストールおよび拡張コンテンツの登録 が完了していても、このサービス開始までは「アトルガンの秘宝」で導入される様々な新しい要素を体験できま せんので、あらかじめご了承ください。

当日「アトルガンの秘宝」のサービスを開始した時点で、ゲーム内のシステムメッセージならびに「インフォメ ーション」にてお知らせいたします。サービス開始まで、いましばらくお待ちください!
    [/quote:70f81]

</3 vagueness

I guess 11pm EST was just speculation.