Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ulli?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Ulli?

Any word on how this was changed yet? I'm heading up there soon to check it out.

Nothing major changed it seems.

Based on what I've seen just now it can pop anywhere in the room instead just in the center, big whoop. Just popped it now and it spawned towards the outer wall, and killed it pretty damn fast with like 2 SCs and 2-3 Burst IIs for 2k+. (crazy damage)

Unless they made the repop time shorter I'm disappointed.

EDIT: Actually, considering it only took us around 30 minutes to spawn him.. It would seem that they made his lottery a little more easy to deal with somehow, but hard to tell after only camping it once. I still remember going there for hours during his window and never seeing him. Anyone else with similiar results?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Ive been up at ulli since maintenance ended (about 2hr 30min now) and he hasnt popped. We keep clearing all the mobs too. This blows lol

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Still trying to pop him, been killing Placeholders since server up.

Quote Originally Posted by RKenshin
    Nothing major changed it seems.

Based on what I've seen just now it can pop anywhere in the room instead just in the center, big whoop. Just popped it now and it spawned towards the outer wall, and killed it pretty damn fast with like 2 SCs and 2-3 Burst IIs for 2k+. (crazy damage)

Unless they made the repop time shorter I'm disappointed.

EDIT: Actually, considering it only took us around 30 minutes to spawn him.. It would seem that they made his lottery a little more easy to deal with somehow, but hard to tell after only camping it once. I still remember going there for hours during his window and never seeing him. Anyone else with similiar results?
    Rukenshin, were you guys killing all the mobs in the room or just the two PH in the center? Just curious.

Killed all the mobs in the room as they repopped.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by RKenshin

I told you BTL has all the luck

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Obviously Rukenshin is using a force pop h4x.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

SE can shove that "We want to keep rare items rare" horseshit up their noses. Ulli needs to pop every 2-3 hours, end of fucking story.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

last maint we camped Ulli for about 10 hours, got tired at 6am est and it popped shortly after we left for the first time ;_;

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

four hours and no pop on bahamut ; ;
    my LS left but gilsellers were still holding strong

Sea Torques
    BG Level

popped after clearing all the mobs in the room for 3hrs (starting right after the update)

popped in SE corner of the room

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

have poor souls waited on pop for over 6 or 8 hours so far?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

So their solution to fixing Ullikummi was to make the placeholder (and consequently him) pop anywhere in the room?

What a great idea!

If only the GMs took action against the gilsellers warping around the room to claim him it might actually have been.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So now instead of popping in the middle, it can pop anywhere in the room, giving the gilsellers who warp hack to the mob an even bigger advantage.. SE is so smart =)

omg russta posted at the same time as me

Yes, he got Mee Deggi'd, and we all know how effective the ochiudo kote NM changes were at stopping the gil sellers from claiming 90% of his pops.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Don't those SE assholes listen to anything? I already had the perfect solution: Ulli should pop claimed off any random statue in the room. Max window of 3 hours. There's too many goddamn end-game LS who want their Kirins and haidate to keep a huge window on this stupid goddamn NM.

Also lower the respawn rate of statues in there to maybe 6 minutes. That way 1 team can't dominate every spawn, ensuring that everyone has at least a somewhat decent chance of getting the claim.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I wish they would have made it more like Olla + water, with the normal aura statues at Ulli camp and near the nexus drop the pop item. Have the ??? respawn every 15 mins in center of the room. Pop item is something like a 10% drop rate. Remove all gil drops from byakko's loot pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    So their solution to fixing Ullikummi was to make the placeholder (and consequently him) pop anywhere in the room?

What a great idea!

If only the GMs took action against the gilsellers warping around the room to claim him it might actually have been.
    You expect too much from SE. Next I bet you'll expect to not have an emergency maintenance for the next 4 days because of things they screwed up in the update. We all know it's coming! :wink:

Here's the proper solution to Ulli. Make a new zone alla dynamis but instance it with a 5 day lockout timer. Put a lot of mobs in there that randomly drop decent items. Put 5 boss mobs in there like hydra etc. and these have a 100% chance to drop 3 of 5 good items including things like hyda pants. Hydra Pants > Byakko's Pants. Done. GTFO of sky!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast