BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Warning to Hades Players about 510Meeze

This is a repost of a post I made on KI, but KI is so slow. My 2nd post is in response to Cloudxz, who is the one I am quoting. The link if you feel the need to authenticate the posts. http://killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=166830

The linkshell started as SoraNoHi about 3 years ago. I was there the first day of farming and committed a lot of time to the group. I joined to get N.abjs for my DRK. Instead i was given RNG gear. There was players just joining who were given N.gear, and PLDs who recieved W.legs the week they joined because PLD needed them more than RNG.

I left the game about a year after the shell was created. I needed a break, and was moving 100 miles away. I told the person (partygirl) I left my character to that I would be back in feb. When I went to come back, she was nowhere to be found. I messaged people via QCDN and they didn't know what happened to her, she just vanished. One of my friends gave me his acct because he quit, and I created a character of my own.

In december of 06 she magically appeared again, and I got my acct back, but there was nothing on it. So I rebuilt my character pretty much from scratch. 3 months later she vanished again.

I joined perfection about 3 months ago, the same base of players was there, and it felt good. The main reason I joined was because they were now on a point system. I spent a lot time farming with the shell and on my own time, to where I surpassed players who joined around the same time I did by over 100 points (2 pts = 1 hr).

There was a problem with people leaving because there was no way they could get items that they listed as #2 because they weren't dropping, and new players were joining using that as their #1. So I came up with a rule to allow a player to buy their way into the next position with 100 points, giving them a chance to lot. The final rule included a one month non-bid and no points gained. That put me behind another person on Justice Torque (My #1), but it was a good rule.

Two weeks ago Partygirl shows up after 9 months of being gone with 5 characters, and some king/hnm gear she didn't have before. Apparently her "brother" changed servers and pimped her character out. She lets me control a taru BLM/SMN/ThF.

Flash forward to this sunday. We get a Hope torque, and the SAM who moved up (already got Justice and Love for his SAM) wins the bids. Grats to him. I can move up with 100 points and be first in line for Hope, so I ponder in LS if I should do that. They tell me that will move my #1 to #2 and will later have to pay 100 points to move back up which doesn't seem right, but what can you do.

We then head to Ix'DRG, while I'm changing jobs it pops and we get kill. "thats too bad <Person who also has cape #1>" So I ask why there is no bid. Turns out it's because SMN can use it more than NIN. Well, anyone with a brain would ponder "Then why does a SAM get priority over a RNG + NIN" who was the other person with Hope as #1. Other people with brains would ponder "I thought this was a points based LS, why can't he bid his points?" There was heated conversation, but it didn't go anywhere, so I logged for the night.

The next day I posted on the forums why I was upset. I then logged in to tell the leader, Corvinus, that I was going to bow out of the Nyzul static and XP static we had. He then starts to preach about how he knew I would pull this. I fall for it, and get into the argument. After my first argument, there is silence. Then I get kicked. Then I get banned from the LS forum.

I later /t the actual leader, Cloudxz (he actually runs things) and he said it was temporary. I ask him if they are going to decide whether they are priority or points based, I don't get a respond tell. Hours later, still no tell. I see a taru running by named Haddes, so decide I'm moving to Hades. I stripped the taru BLM of about 3m+, which is nowhere near the 30m I lost, but whatever. To make up the difference I deleted the character and replaced it with the character Pwned.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Re: Warning to Quetzy Players about Perfection Sea LS

So obviously the people who are supporting Meeze here are his “good friends”. Well, that’s just nice and dandy and all, but I think there’s a little more to Meeze than what the previous people have said.
    This was the first post I made on this site, so you can stop the underdog role.

Meeze is the type of person who wants every single thing he can get his hands on and if he doesn’t get what he wants then he will hurt someone in return.
    If I am that type of person, why have I been in the shell with you guys for so long?

Recently a member of our linkshell, Partygirl, had returned from a long break. With her she brought several characters—Sonix (RDM), Darthvador (SMN, BLM, THF), Unavoidablecrow (MNK). These characters belonged to Partygirl’s friends and they were given to her by these friends because some quit the game and one of them went to Iraq. Now of course Meeze and Partygirl have had a long relationship in the game. They have been friends for more than three years. Partygirl even shared accounts with Meeze three years ago. So, when Meeze found out that Partygirl had all these new characters he of course wanted access. Partygirl, being the nice and trusting person she is, let Meeze have access to all of her characters in order to help us in sea. (Yes, I know the ToS)
    Again, She withheld my character for a year. That is how much trust there is. I left her with over 30m, and I came back to nothing but R/E.

Since Meeze obtained these characters he decided to ask for more items in sea like the Novio Earring since he “owns” a blackmage now. (Please note that Meeze had said that Partygirl completely gave Darthvador to him and that she had no access, but when I sent a tell to Partygirl asking her if that was true she told me she still had ownership of all accounts.)
    I didn’t ask if I could be number one on Novia until after you wouldn’t let me bid on DRG cape. That was two weeks after I got the character.

I would have been more than happy to let him lot on Novio Earring except for the fact that he actually does not own that character. The character belongs to Partygirl only and if her friend decides to come back and take his or her account then that would be a loss wouldn’t it?
    (Please note that there had already been a long waiting list for the Novio Earring before Meeze got control of a blackmage character. How would you feel if someone suddenly had access to a certain character with a certain job and suddenly decides that he or she wants a certain item that other people have already worked for months?)
    You wouldn’t let me lot, you know why? Because you told a BLU (lol, why do you let a BLU lot novio) he couldn’t lot on novio because he just recently added it as his #1, he had no earring before. He has almost double the points of every other person on the list for novio.

Meeze of course threw a tantrum because he was told he could not lot on it. Prior to the Novio tantrum he also threw one because I told him to pass on an Astute Cape, a cape that he has never ever cared for the entire time he had been in sea. In fact, I did not call bids on the cape because he has always passed on it. (I wish I had a screen shot where he had mentioned that the sea capes are worthless) The reason I told him to pass? One of our members named Laruni, a summoner of our linkshell, has been with us for a very long time and she has not gotten anything worthwhile. In fact, the Astute Cape is the only thing she really wants.
    You never said I couldn’t lot on Novio, and you wonder why I call you a moron. You told me the leaders were going to think about it.

I said they are crap compared to torques, especially because torques are actually rare.

The main point to my argument about not letting me bid is because you guys choose winners of items without bidding, which defeats the purpose of points. How will you know how many points to deduct. Oh ya, you told me, you’ll just deduct “some”

Hmmm, let’s see… Meeze has obtained Faith Torque, Altruistic Cape, Fortitude Axe, and a Novia Earring. And Laruni? Well, let’s see… Justice Sword…
    Hmmm let’s see, Faith is my #3, altruistic because I was the only person at that non-scheduled farming run who could use it, Fort axe…wtf lol. She also got the club I think also.

I’m trying to be fair here people, but Meeze doesn’t seem to care about anyone but himself. Yes, Meeze did have more points than Laruni and that should allow him to win, but Meeze can’t find it in his heart to pass for a cape that he would never use for his ninja? (I’d like to note also that one of our new bards, Asanarama, had been up for a bid as well for the Astute Cape. I kindly sent him a /tell asking if he did not mind passing for Laruni. Asanarama had no problem with it and neither should Meeze.)
    Hey, remember how I was thinking of myself when I protested allowing people to move up because I knew someone would move ahead of me? Oh that’s right, I though of the rule. Gee, I’m so greedy, I made up a rule that would make me wait longer.

Then I farmed my ass off to get ahead of that person and became the #1 because I’m greedy. That person cried and threw a fit so I didn’t farm for a week during non scheduled times and let him get a lead on me, how greedy of me.

Meeze kept throwing these tantrums endlessly until sea was over that night just because he thought he was getting “screwed over”. Screwed over? How? He’s gotten many items already and now he changes his mind on the cape? Please…
    Ya, after hope was DRG, then it was over. The whole night, how long was it, a whole 30min? DRG popped while I was switching jobs.

After Meeze was done with his tantrums, he then proceeded to tell us that he will no longer be in our Nyzul Isle static anymore which by the way he owns the disc floor to.
    We’re on floor 40, Zel is on floor 15. That is 5 tags to get back, plus you get chance to get mullet Goliard clogs on the way since he just joined.

Let’s talk about Nyzul. Remember the player who threw a fit I farmed my points for Justice? He is in the static, and we all agreed to boot him, we even did a run replacing him. Then all of a sudden you and corv changed your minds and wanted him back in.

I asked to be replaced then, so don’t come at me about me ruining that. I said him or me, and we were still on floor 20 then.

I log on the next day and find out that Meeze had been booted from the shell by Corvinus. The reason? Because Meeze was passing insults to Corv that weren’t needed. Yes, Meeze likes to pick on people who can’t talk the way he can. English is not Corv’s first language and people should respect that and not pick on him for that sort of thing. Not only does he pick on people for that, but he throws insults to people that make mistakes.

Hey Meeze, did you ever think of trying to help out your members by sending them tells and telling them that this is right and this is wrong instead of throwing insults everywhere like “moron”, “retard”, and “idiot”? Yeah, very mature! I don’t think that’s going to help them get better at their job Meeze! I tried to reason with Meeze that day but he didn’t seem to budge. I even apologized to him for not calling bids for him.
    After I got kicked me and you spoke, and you told me how you wanted me to keep our static going, and how much you enjoyed it. When did I become this evil monster lol. Fucking hypocrite.

Today, I log in and find out that Partygirl’s character, Darthvador, has been deleted. The character was replaced with a character named “Pwned”. Now please don’t tell me you still want a member like this do you? Partygirl is a loving member and she had no reason to deserve any of this regardless of what Meeze said.
    Again, she had my character for a year and I couldn’t play it, then when I got it back, it had no gear and no gil.

To cap it all off, you guys flame me on a board you know I don’t access to, what you afraid I’ll tell the truth?

Then you make that long winded post, but don’t rebut anything I said, just spin your own little fairy tale.

Siralin

Needs a summary, I can't even tell what it is you're whiningwarning us about.

Shell has a shitty point system? Your shit got jacked? What?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Siralin
    Needs a summary, I can't even tell what it is you're whiningwarning us about.

Shell has a shitty point system? Your shit got jacked? What?
    The warning is pretty clear in that it is directed at Quetzy players, by your sig I can decipher that you are not in the "us" category. I know it's easy to confuse Quetzy with Unicorn, so I'll give you a pass this once.

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Allow me to summarize

I joined a NA sky LS back in the day when they still had stupid fucking rules like 'Attendance doesn't matter' and 'because i said so'. I let someone in the LS have my account to use when i had to quit for RL reasons, which they then gutted.

I joined up with the same group of people because of familiarity and they seemed to have dropped the cock-in-mouth rules.

So when I came back to the game, I had to start over from scratch. I eventually got my old account, but with no where near the value of items/money it used to have.

After a couple months stupid shit happened, <details of said shenanigans>, so screw you hippies, i'm going to another server.

*deletes a multi75 character for added effect: lol*
    At least, thats what I got out of it. Mmmm, thats some good drama.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by 510Meeze
    Cloudxz
    Partygirl
    [Insert comment about stupid names.]

And in before:

Quote Originally Posted by Koyuki
    DO.NOT.GIVE.OUT.YOUR.INFO.YOU.STUPID.RETARDED.FUCK S

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Apelila
    Allow me to summarize

I joined a NA sky LS back in the day when they still had stupid fucking rules. My old account was gutted by someone in the LS when I quit for RL reasons and let them use it.

When I came back to the game, I had to start over from scratch. I eventually got something from my old account, but no where near what was taken out of it when I last had control.

I joined up with the same group of people because of familiarity and they seemed to have dropped the cock-in-mouth rules; however after a couple months this proved not to be the case, <details of said shenanigans> Screw you hippies, i'm going to another server.
    At least, thats what I got out of it. Mmmm, thats some good drama.
    Can you do that for the state of union address in a PM? I missed it last night.

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I hit post instead of preview, i already changed it a bit.

State of the union:

I was drunk 4 sentences in thanks to the state of the union drinking game and low tolerance
    http://drinkinggame.us/index.html = drinking game

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

For the lulz:

The title is pretty clear in that it is directed at FFXI players, by your sig I can decipher that you are a Galka. I know it's easy to confuse General Discussion with FFXI: Advanced, so I'll give you a pass this once.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko
    For the lulz:

The title is pretty clear in that it is directed at FFXI players, by your sig I can decipher that you are a Galka. I know it's easy to confuse General Discussion with FFXI: Advanced, so I'll give you a pass this once.
    Went way over my head...3am, need to sleep.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

The thing I don't get, you and partygirl were friends and you claimed she ripped you off and took 30M worth of gear and did whatever with it, and yet, when she came back she proceeded to still give you access to her account(s)? Doesn't make sense to me, if I was to rip someone off worth of all their valuables I would NOT in turn give them access to my account, seems as if you're cutting out part of the story.

Secondly, getting 3 jobs to 75 and meriting them takes a hell of A LOT more time then being able to farm up 30M worth of crap. Takes a piece of shit to rob someone of their gear and valuables but it takes a real special douche bag to delete a character that is in the hands of someone you "hate" so much. Way to show your class.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon of Odin
    The thing I don't get, you and partygirl were friends and you claimed she ripped you off and took 30M worth of gear and did whatever with it, and yet, when she came back she proceeded to still give you access to her account(s)? Doesn't make sense to me, if I was to rip someone off worth of all their valuables I would NOT in turn give them access to my account, seems as if you're cutting out part of the story.

Secondly, getting 3 jobs to 75 and meriting them takes a hell of A LOT more time then being able to farm up 30M worth of crap. Takes a piece of shit to rob someone of their gear and valuables but it takes a real special douche bag to delete a character that is in the hands of someone you "hate" so much. Way to show your class.
    When she came back I had to play it cool. I got my acct back, and changed the PW right away. I felt I deserved more, she was buying up all sorts of stuff upon her return while I was busting my ass to gear my character back up. She had the nerve to even ask if she should get Manteel or Osode.

The character I deleted was not of her doing. She just got it maybe a few weeks ago. It is hard to tell with her story when and how she actually got them. They are all supposedly her brother and his friends accts.

The first time she left, she left with items belonging to two good friends of mine, Mezmerize of Perseverance, and Ziox (I think he quit). She quit because a synther broke a manteel she was having synthed. She then borrowed the items from my friends, changed the PWs on the accounts and disappeared for a year.

It may be a case of two assholes, but I refuse to be the sole dickhead in this, or the original. I retaliated, and really, I could have done mroe.

I did this within 10 minutes. I saw a taru named Haddes, and made up my mind to change right then and there. I emptied the character and split.

Obviously she thought it was all good, I could have borrowed a whole bunch of shit before bailing out.

I won't go as far as to say I'm happy, but making the character named Pwned added the extra bit of revenge I needed.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

This has potential. :bagel:

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman
    This has potential. :bagel:
    Crap drama is crap.

You gave away your account. You made shitty decisions based on having faith in an LS that showed they had no idea how to run a points system without bias. Congratulations. Now that you've been burnt a few times (anything more than one is often redundant) perhaps it's time to take the lesson to heart.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

What goes on KI

SHOULD STAY ON KI FOREVER AND NOT LEAK HERE

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1...83de794ud0.gif

Cliffnotes: OP is a twat who gave his account away and then cried when the inevitable happened and a points system was manipulated to suit others.

In conclusion; GTFO OP.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

This isn't good drama. This isn't even new drama.

Crappy player joins crappy linkshell with crappy rules and crappy thing inevitably happens, then said crappy player creates crappy drama thread about it to whine, and then whines some more when it's pointed out how crappy his crappy drama is.

And LOL @ the "U DON'T UNDERSTAND CUZ UR NOT FROM QUETZY!!1!1!!!"

Why do people keep making these threads? We don't care, now stop.

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I kind of care. I want to know how magnificent that chicks tits are to keep getting accounts handed to her.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

One thing the Caitsith drama threads have taught me is that there is often some quality drama lurking behind even the most mundane little conflicts. It rarely pokes its head out into the open, but as long as there's the chance of these threads evolving into something worthwhile I don't feel right shooting them down immediately.

I mean, Partygirl? There is definitely something more entertaining than a couple of deleted/stolen/gifted accounts going on here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast