Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

[Pandamonium] Rishiku/Rishi (bg)

App'd to Vicious on Lakshmi.

http://www.ruinlinkshell.com/forum/v...php?f=16&t=445

75BLM, 75COR, 12BRD(next 75: stage 4/5 Gjallarhorn), 37WHM, 37RDM, 37RNG, 37NIN
    Didn't mention any previous linkshells.

Any information would be appreciated.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Re: [Pandamonium] Rishiku/Rishi (bg)

ask for previous LS'.

I don't recognize the name which probably just means they havent done anything horrible, but if you give us an LS we can give you some more background on them.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki
    ask for previous LS'.

I don't recognize the name which probably just means they havent done anything horrible, but if you give us an LS we can give you some more background on them.

Yeppers. I don't know anything about said person off the top of my head, so that can be a good thing. I would do like Toki suggested and inquire about previous linkshells and what not. Good luck and sorry we couldn't help more.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Thanks.

Requested more info and I'll post when I receive it.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Said he was in Kara LS.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Kara has been around for a long time, a few years now. They dabble in a bit of everything so Id say they have experience in HNMs, Sky, and Sea. I cant tell you anything about the person, but I can ask around in my LS see if anyone knows em.

Was most recently in Rare LS I think, and made that troll account "Wopacompanybots" in the Wopa vs. Ringthree thread (the mom-joke thread) on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Suiram
    Was most recently in Rare LS I think
    Huge red flag unless you're cool with UAE botting/MPK trash. I'd say it might have been a mix up that caused Rishiku to be mixed with them shady fuckers, but they seem to be a leader of the shell.

quote="LiquidFriend"]recently in Rare LS I think

Huge red flag unless you're cool with UAE botting/MPK trash. I'd say it might have been a mix up that caused Rishiku to be mixed with them shady fuckers, but they seem to be a leader of the shell.[/quote]

Seems i'm paying the price across all servers sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishiku
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidFriend
    recently in Rare LS I think

Huge red flag unless you're cool with UAE botting/MPK trash. I'd say it might have been a mix up that caused Rishiku to be mixed with them shady fuckers, but they seem to be a leader of the shell.
    Seems i'm paying the price across all servers sadly.
    It's unfortunate, but at least take this as a lesson and choose wisely when picking a linkshell to join in the future. Since you're relatively unknown by veterans of the server, we have to go by what is known (which happens to be RareLS). Are you a Pandemonium native or a transplant that came with the shell from Valefor or wherever the hell these asshats were from? I'd also be interested in knowing how you got mixed with them to begin with.

To the OP:
    Kara- http://karals1.bravehost.com/
    Rare- http://www.rarels.com/

You'd probably get a better response about their playing abilities there instead of a BC here.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hi, I'm a leader from Kara. I had been out of commission when Rishiku was in our LS, and from what I have heard it was all negative things that lead to Kara and Rishi parting ways. Rishiku I know is a CCer with good gear, and rolls around with RareLS a not too popular shell to say the least. I could be wrong, but I believe that she came with a linkshell known as Paradigm, notorious botters that had all (and do mean all) of Pandemonium hating every member of the shell. The leaders were Agwashay and Toner (loltoner is in Rare.) So while they may have good gear they have a sour attitude. Good luck on whatever decision you make, OP. Any other questions feel free to send me a PM .

To his credit, he isn't a server transfer with Paradigm, as he applied to our LS in June of 2006 according to our records, so I believe he is a Pandemonium native. I guess it's possible he joined them once they moved here though, I honestly have no idea.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

[Pandemonium] Rishiku

Says he came from RareLS on pandemonium, hume blm cor with a lot of whiteboxes

Re: [Pandemonium] Rishiku

Way to look and see if a BC has already been posted.

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=35153

Noticed this gem in their app response:

I noticed you did a background check on me on BG forums. Before you make a decision on my application, I'd like to explain myself about why I didnt mention my association with RareLs. I joined RareLs because they were hard working, nice to their members and gave great rewards for dedication. However, a few weeks in people associated RareLs with botting (I cant confirm it, but what LS doesnt bot?) and MPKing LS. Which was fine, i didnt care since I wasnt the one initiating the actions. However, as RareLs started to die down, I asked around about other linkshells. All said "we dont accept botting, MPKing people who are from Rare." Then i went on leave for my surgery and recently came back to find Rare doing hardly any endgame activities. I know that Rare originated from another server and that it was known for similar activites against the "ToS." So here I am applying to your LS. I hope you will take my association with RareLs with a grain of salt and continue to consider my application as you've dug out my last skeleton in the closet. Friends I have made in the LS will always remain my friends and I hope would hope that it doesnt affect my application when its reviewed. Please let me know if my application is still under review or if you have any further questions.
    Sombody cue the fucking BS flag. RareLS was known for being trash very quickly and trying to hide those skeletons shows exactly what type of person Rishiku is, dishonest. I know they were denied for that certain app, but I'll add this into the vault for future shells that come across this person.

Not worth the trouble.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Suiram
    To his credit, he isn't a server transfer with Paradigm, as he applied to our LS in June of 2006 according to our records, so I believe he is a Pandemonium native.
    And got rejected by your LS, failing trial.

Then, tried to get into mine, and got rejected as well.

2 of the biggest leading LS's here ditching this reject, must mean something. Go figure.

Avoid like a plague.

See I was trying to be nice lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Pretty good drama bait too lol

I'd recommend saying no, for someone who is so against rare's actions, they sure stuck around in it for a long time (including a re-pearling when the shell-holder got banned iirc)