Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Setting the record straight on RMT

I've had a couple of PMs that brought it to my attention that people think I bought Setsuko, and even whole LSs think I'm a big time RMTer.

Setting the record straight, no. I made my current character on January 21st with my boyfriend. Somewhere after lv.50 I changed the name to Setsuko. (Original name was Nakumi.) There was never any buying account thing involved.

Few people knew this was me at the beginning. Slone, Aleta, Elhaym, Holy/Ingram, Explorer, Realm, Umako, maybe a few others, mostly people that were in HolyBrighten knew...

I leveled both my characters myself, did all the missions myself. Restarting did suck, but I did it. If you're one of those people who thought I bought my character, please understand I leveled my character myself.

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/5...143632a3sn.jpg

This should straighten everything out, at least I hope so. I have to go to work. I'm running late. PM me if there are any questions.

how did you name change? I had a mule named Namingway and i wanted it as my mains name but there isn't a Namingway in Vanadiel to name change.

Maybe it was because I took the name for my mule???

Relic Shield
    BG Level

You can delete your current character and make a mule with the same name. Then you bring back your character and you are forced to change the name. I had to change my first characters name when I brought it back since someone else took Lenneth.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    You can delete your current character and make a mule with the same name. Then you bring back your character and you are forced to change the name. I had to change my first characters name when I brought it back since someone else took Lenneth.
    i don't think the mule can be on your own account, you have to play it off like someone else took your name. or maybe it depends on the person who's doing it for you, some might not care.

and pretty sure it's one deletion per ID, they probably flag it so you can't restore more than once.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

It's true, I've known Setsuko for awhile now, she did level both of her charecters, infact, I've helped Setsuko and Tengoku with AF when they started new charecters, They dont RMT.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    i don't think the mule can be on your own account, you have to play it off like someone else took your name. or maybe it depends on the person who's doing it for you, some might not care.

and pretty sure it's one deletion per ID, they probably flag it so you can't restore more than once.
    The mule can be on your account, Explorer changed his name to Brightside (or something like that) using his account.

Also, you're right about them flagging it. You're only allowed to restore your I.D. once, and they tell you as much the first time you delete your character and get it restored.

8=====>

BG Level

Now that the secret is out on how to change your name, please note it took a week to get my character back.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Yeah, Explorer was gone for about a week .

Black Belt
    BG Level

i heard from someone who tried it when they did it on their mule and the person made them change the name of the mule instead. that's why i say it might depend on the person you get who does the actual process.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    it might depend on the person you get who does the actual process.
    Considering we're dealing with SE, that's most likely true.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

/wave

O_o wtf @ Fuz how's it hanging

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i knew setsuko when she was nakumi, i dont remeber makos name but i partied with them around llevel 30.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    i sold my virtual currency for real money
    your still here?

8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by fuz
    /wave
    Fuzzy! How's my favorite asian

I only know Sets via Kenobie (that guys has a thing for Mithras ^^), I love meeting a friend of a friend of a friend. Realm how is Cronoh? and how is School ?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

eh Cronoh and I rape Warcraft3, School aint bad -_-;;

(sorry for hijacking)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I wonder where everyone disapeared to...

Now I find you guys... ehehehe... >.>

8=====>

BG Level

I thought you usually avoided me b/c of my asian fetish.

old mithra sig with big boobs please. kthx.