FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

I don't understand these emails

[img]http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/411/71395843.jpg[img]

The fake one consist of the following info

Greetings!
    It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell your personal World of Warcraft account(s).
    As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.
    If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled.
    It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard Entertainment's employees.
    If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership.

You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email with:

Use the following template below to verify your account and information via email.

* First and Surname
    * Date of birth
    * Address
    * Zip code
    * Phone number
    * Country
    * Account e-mail
    * Account name
    * Account password
    * Secret Question and Answer
    If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently. Once we verify your account, we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have dropped the investigation.

Regards,

Account Administration Team
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Whereas the second one is a normal this is an automated response do not reply etc.

My brother's account was hacked (he's out at sea right now, in the navy) and I was going through his emails to check and see if there were any clues like a notification his PW was changed (which there was) and stumbled upon these fake blizzard emails.

I can't tell the difference in the fake and real email addresses. How'd they do that?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

omg i forgot i made a post about my bro's account being hacked already ( i don't play wow anymore so i never check these forums ) delete / lock this or w/e

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

The IP and address are just a part of the document, it's easy to make a program that edit that and send fake e-mail that look real.