Relic Shield
    BG Level

I will be leaving bahamut, some time, in the future, when I quit the game

(so I voted yes)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

it's bad everywhere else. Bahamut does not have a lot of na competition so i like it.

If I were to leave all my friends and switch to a different server, I would soon get bored and quit.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

imi leaving, and everyone from remora dont be people like this server and get opions on people from people who dont like me, get to know me before u judge people.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Bahamut does not have a lot of na competition so i like it.
    The only servers with NA competition are the packet sniffing voke bots, but that kinda misrepresents Bahamut at the present. Bahamut has NO competition because FI gets everything uncontested now. Today, FI had a free Nidhogg kill, because nobody feels like trying to outclaim them anymore.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Bahamut does not have a lot of na competition so i like it.
    The only servers with NA competition are the packet sniffing voke bots, but that kinda misrepresents Bahamut at the present. Bahamut has NO competition because FI gets everything uncontested now. Today, FI had a free Nidhogg kill, because nobody feels like trying to outclaim them anymore.

that's also correct.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    If I were to leave all my friends and switch to a different server, I would soon get bored and quit.
    Well i have no friends on Bahamut but am not going to a new server to start from scratch, i clicked yes cause am quiting.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I am leaving with this Shift. I am joining some friends in a nice linkshell on Remora (they are moving from Asura).

Zigma Wrote:

it's bad everywhere else. Bahamut does not have a lot of na competition so i like it.
    This actually true. You dont have more then 4-5 LS camping something which may seem like alot but if there were 8-10 camping the same HNM ect then it would be a real issue

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    imi leaving, and everyone from remora dont be people like this server and get opions on people from people who dont like me, get to know me before u judge people.
    You stole from my Dynamis LS and threatened to lot all AF2.

And I'll make sure everyone on Remora that you come in contact with hears about it. Just stay on Bahamut.

Oh, and I'm leaving because I feel like it. If you don't know why, it's linked to all over the internet anyway.