Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

JP went to a NA LS's board....

http://yarrthepirate.com/v-web/bulletin ... php?t=5613

basically, if u read the first few posts, then scroll down to "nana"'s post, youll get how jp in ifrit feel about na

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

That's awesome, haha. JP blow because they are arrogant about their lack of ability.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

If that's the general way that NA act on that server I would think NA were garbage too if I were Japanese, in the same way that I think gilsellers are garbage for doing the exact same thing.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Well said. *wants to go home and rethink his life*

Demosthenes11

I read stuff like this and know I am lucky. I am in a japanese HNM ls on Bismarck, and we have good relations between jp and NA. Although jp do dominate spawns on king HNMs, they occasionally let NAs in party and let them lot.
    I love Bismarck

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Trash? Because we are trying to change the courtesy rules that were established by those jp? I would agree with those "rules" if claiming was fair, but it's not. After one year, I can count on one hand the number of abj NA got from king (1 dalmatica, 1 E.body, 2crimson) and don't think it's because we haven't camped them. The only claim we are getting happen when 2 Land king interval overlap and we get lucky on one pop. We are more than able to kill them, only problem is the broken claiming system of this game.

The Jp that are currently being mpk for 3 day are botting those NM for almost one year now. If you think we are "garbage" for trying to keep a fair ratio between that jp's ls and the 3-4 bigger Na ls, go ahead, I doubt I can change what you think. I just don't think that kind of those courtesy rule apply anymore in our situation.

That said, fight where claim switch multiple time are a lot more entertaining.

Or that they claim legitimately due to better connection then you. Don't assume they bot because you can't get claim.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Or that they claim legitimately due to better connection then you. Don't assume they bot because you can't get claim.
    Or just spam with darter.dat off, but it's the same thing.
    Anyway, it's not about NA lack of skill at claiming for sure and S-E doesnt want to offer a solution to that problem. It was a good time to fix was was broken.

Akiro

sorry but your lack of skill takes time do be fixed

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

did you check the ip and check to see if it traces back to japan? lol

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    Teach me how to claim then.

Too bad you know claiming system is broken like I'm saying.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    did you check the ip and check to see if it traces back to japan? lol

Didn't match with any known Jp on the server. I don't have it atm and cant check the region

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite

ummm cept I know EXACTLY what they use and its not swapping out .dat files and its not their connection. The connection is an added bonus to them (JP have a ping of 20 or less, while we have 200 or less(it has been tested dont try to say they dont))

I.E. not our skills in claiming... but our skills in finding and coding bots. Dont let them confuse you

Akiro

then you must of missed when BG actually got Nidhogg without the use of bots against the jp linkshells that were there, try reading the front page.

and you must have missed the times when FI got nidhogg.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i havent seen a fafnir in over 2 months and a nidhogg in over 3

Akiro

yet i see no post of mention of it on the main page, why? cause BG would rather post the success of there LS rather then there downfalls.

If a jp that's on fiber optic connection and has darter files turns off, it's rare to get a claim off him. I don't think it's right for the NA's to mpk, but I honestly don't blame them let alone think that they lack "skill". You can only frustrate people to a certain point and theres bound to be some people that'll snap and do something that's against the rules.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

then you must of missed when BG actually got Nidhogg without the use of bots against the jp linkshells that were there, try reading the front page.

Well, I'm not on your server and the people compete against you arent the same.
    Do you really think we havent tried or don't know how to pull without resorting to third party program or .dat trick? I never had trouble to outpul JP in normal NM camp like padfoot or other NM...why is it that different for those 3?

If you know any trick to win claim against those Jp at King camp, go ahead and teach us how to do. Otherwise, don't pretend knowing the situation on ifrit.

claim with mijin like a true champion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast