Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Leathercrafters - what day do you make behemoth leather on?

Just wondering what you veteran leathercrafters think is best day to turn the hide on. I personally can't think of any particularly 'good' day to synth it on, if thats the case is there any bad days todo this synth on also? or is it fairly even all around the clock?

Thanks

WP

Everyone says Darksday is best, personally Earthsday has never done me wrong, so I just go on earth.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I prefer Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    I prefer Monday.
    Wednesday onry. Monday is only good for alchemy and water-based smithing synths.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i synth behemoth leathers on the same day i buy the hides on. *possibly* the next day if its really really close to midnight when i buy the hides.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

5 hides blown apart, 5 different days of the week

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I usually synth them about 45 seconds after I buy one. It takes a little under a minute to buy a 2k single distilled water and a stack of leaves I throw away after one or two uses.

July 11th(7-11), you should wait another year till you try

Quote Originally Posted by Kurp
    I usually synth them about 45 seconds after I buy one. It takes a little under a minute to buy a 2k single distilled water and a stack of leaves I throw away after one or two uses.
    you buy water off AH?......

Quote Originally Posted by tornfleshofsoul
    pro tip: if you walk 10 steps from port jeuno AH, you can buy one for 11 gil.

Though morons like you did get me alot of gil between 20 and 25 way back in the day, I'd list 5 stacks of water before heading to qufim and bam, I'd have 10k in my d box when I got back.

Don't throw that shit away, them leaves is valuable.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    Quote Originally Posted by tornfleshofsoul
    pro tip: if you walk 10 steps from port jeuno AH, you can buy one for 11 gil.

Though morons like you did get me alot of gil between 20 and 25 way back in the day, I'd list 5 stacks of water before heading to qufim and bam, I'd have 10k in my d box when I got back.
    It was more a joke than anything, kinda going along with the theme of this thread. It might not have been very good but I'd still think 'morons like you' could get it.

generally darksday. but i've made quite a few on earthsday simply because i do alot of synths including the behemoth leather on earthsday. in approximately 80+ behemoth leather synths since i've been level 100 i've broken 3.

Quote Originally Posted by phirien
    generally darksday. but i've made quite a few on earthsday simply because i do alot of synths including the behemoth leather on earthsday. in approximately 80+ behemoth leather synths since i've been level 100 i've broken 3.
    3 lost thru Behemoth leather synths. How many through the armor synth tho?

Quote Originally Posted by Airshort7
    Quote Originally Posted by phirien
    3 lost thru Behemoth leather synths. How many through the armor synth tho?
    i never kept track but i know i've blow up like 3 dusk glove synths and maybe 1 dusk feet synth. maybe a behemoth mantle too (the mysterious level where i can HQ worthless leathers out the ass but NQ every mantle ever).

Melee Summoner
    BG Level