BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Awesome and full of CoP Spoilers (Apocalypse Nigh)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBuJA8aXF98

Nice vid I found on youtube. Thx youtube, my allergy to promyvions means I no longer have to go through to see what I'm missing!

(that and no real urge for either of those earrings)

But that video sure makes it look awesome.

A. Body
    BG Level

my only hope is that the ToAU story will be nearly as epic as CoP's, so far i'm not at all impressed

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yeah I really enjoyed the CoP story line. Btw, does anyone have the music file for that actual fight? It's not on the CoP soundtrack (even though it was used in the last CoP mission, too) and I'd really like to add it to my collection.

Oh, and particularly about the movie, I liked the music they used in that. It fit pretty well for the most part.

I lol'd at the chat log at 7:21 "So I just spent 3hrs in sacrarium" "And all I got done was exp scroll"

Vobent

Someone still needs to make a movie of all the CoP CSes from goblin footprint/bards.

Good movie though.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    Yeah I really enjoyed the CoP story line. Btw, does anyone have the music file for that actual fight? It's not on the CoP soundtrack (even though it was used in the last CoP mission, too) and I'd really like to add it to my collection.

Oh, and particularly about the movie, I liked the music they used in that. It fit pretty well for the most part.
    http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 9133D22377
    Theres the promathia song

The other music is from Full Metal Alchemist (One of the very few animes I actually like.)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Oh snaps, thanks man. I take back all the bad things I ever said about you.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

i never knew ff11 had cutscenes like that . the highest i ever got was lvl 20 . i'm thinking i should go back for my 5th try on that game to see the good stuff like this .
    lol.

Video was actually done well, no retarded "starring" or other unnecessary credits like "omgvanadiel productions presents." <3

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko
    i never knew ff11 had cutscenes like that . the highest i ever got was lvl 20 . i'm thinking i should go back for my 5th try on that game to see the good stuff like this .
    lol.
    Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that and lol'ed.

Wow, I thought the intro CS was fine on its own (leading into the Empyreal Paradox battle music), but the Full Metal Alchemist track made it look and feel a hell of a lot better. Can't wait for the FMA DVD set release this Tuesday!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

That CS is amazing. The cutscenes, storyline, music, and sexy areas of CoP are the only reasons I kept playing FFXI. But, once it was all done, there was not much left to the game.

Banned.

BG Level

I enjoyed the lack of emo/metal/jpop music. I really can't stand FFXI videos with out of place music. The FMA songs went nicely with it.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vobent
    Someone still needs to make a movie of all the CoP CSes from goblin footprint/bards.
    I would give a valuable body part for the ability to watch every cutscene from a mission storyline in order after beating it, as a kind of reward. No running to Mine Shaft 2716 for some obscure CS, just a long string of cutscenes from an easily accessible bard or something.

Very good movie.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

My AN video of the fight:

http://www.theblackroses-ls.com/downloa ... view&id=10

Id like to note this was our second group pushed through on the release day of the BC. So ya... its not the best strat presented but we did it just fine

Hope u like oakenfold