Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Saint Seiya Chronicle(Sanctuary Battle)

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/06/20...om-tecmo-koei/

Saint Seiya Chronicle Is A Musou Style Game From Tecmo Koei
    Namco Bandai has a "stars" teaser site that’s about to expire and we’re pretty sure its for Saint Seiya Chronicle. Announced in V-Jump, this game is the first Knights of the Zodiac title for PlayStation 3. Pegasus Seiya, Dragon Shiryu, Cygnus Hyoga, Andromeda Shun, and Phoenix Ikki are shown as playable characters in a magazine scan.

Namco Bandai will publish Saint Seiya Chronicle, but they aren’t developing the game. Tecmo Koei is and they’re making it musou-like.

Saint Seiya Chronicle is slated for fall only on PlayStation 3.

Loved the anime when it was on saturday nights(?), I can't remember exactly. Now all we need is a musou-style Ronin Warriors game and life will be good.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Best motherfucking intro EVER.

Loved the series as a kid, hope the game gets localized (lulz).

I hope they cellshade the characters rather than the CG look... But tbh I'm not expecting too much. Love Saint Seiya.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...t_seiya_dimps/

PS3 Saint Seiya Adaptation Developed by Dimps

Makers of Street Fighter IV and various Dragon Ball games working on PS3 adaptation of Saint Seiya.
    Famitsu has a report on Saint Seiya Senki this week. Our usual sources for early Famitsu leaks are reporting that the magazine lists Dimps as the game's developer

Dimps' credit list includes Street Fighter IV, but the studio has also worked on various Dragon Ball titles and the Sonic series. More relevant to the franchise at hand, Dimps was developer on PlayStation 2's Saint Seiya The Hades: Chapter Sanctuary.

We'll be back with additional details if the magazine has anything new. Otherwise, turn back tomorrow for the game's first trailer.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...seiya_screens/

First PS3 Saint Seiya Senki Screens

This week's issue of Weekly Famitsu has a big feature on PS3's Saint Seiya Senki, but you won't have to pick up the magazine for a first look. Check out Famitsu.com for a bunch of screens from this first HD adaptation of the anime and Jump manga.

Developed by Dimps and produced by Akira Sanoe, Saint Seiya Senki gives you control of the likes of Cygnus Hyoga, Dragon Shiryu, Andromeda Shun, Pegasus Seiya and Phoenix Ikki. Unfortunately, neither Famitsu.com nor Weekly Famitsu shared gameplay specifics aside from what appears to be obvious in the screens: you'll be facing off against multiple enemies on the battle field. The game is described in Weekly Famitsu as "Cinematic Melee Action."

A first trailer is scheduled to be released later today, so we should get a better idea of how the game plays shortly. Weekly Famitsu listed the game as being 60% complete with release due for this Fall.

Like the old PS2 ones, I dislike the way they modelled both characters and armours.
    Also, the beat-em up part looks like something that will fast become borign as hell, given 12 temples are just grunts + gold saints.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The graphic doesnt impress me much, I wish they would have put more effort inot makeing it resembling the Anmie more. The Armor shining like that just doesnt fit somehow

meh, reminds me of the PS2 version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gikG4ju3_uI

Celeste

Shit looks cash, sons & daughters. Graphics don't impress me, but I suppose it is something I will have to live with.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/06/23...ope-next-year/

Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle Lands In Europe Next Year
    Namco Bandai Games Europe will bring Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle to PAL territories. The PlayStation 3 exclusive follows the anime series where Seiya and the other Knights of the Zodiac defeat the gold saints.

Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle has twelve levels, presumably one for each of Athena’s palaces, and alternate stories made just for the game. Here’s the trailer from last night, now localized into English.

Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle will have the original Japanese voiceovers and English text. Japan gets the game this fall. Europe, next year. North America? It hasn’t been announced yet.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Ok, that actually looks pretty damn cool.... Want to see ikki and shun!

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Probably in the next released video.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/29...s-meteor-fist/

Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle Video Shows The Power Of Seiya’s Meteor Fist
    The latest Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle trailer shows Pegasus Seiya, Dragon Shiryu, and Cygnus Hyoga punching their way through Dimps’ PlayStation 3 game. Next week, Namco Bandai will release another trailer showcasing Cygnus Hyoga and Andromeda Shun.

Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle will be released in Japan this year and will head to Europe in 2012. Namco Bandai have no plans to release this title in North America.
    Fuck you bamco.

Well it doesn't really matter as PS3 games are region free... It's not like we need to know the story lol

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Well it doesn't really matter as PS3 games are region free... It's not like we need to know the story lol
    I know, but it would be nice at least.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

November JP release.

I'm sold.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

November 23rd JPN and sometime 2012 for Europe. Guess I am importing next year then.

Gold cloths are in. Video of Sagittarius:

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph