1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 14 hours, 58 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 9 hours, 1 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 7 hours, 58 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 2 hours, 1 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eminent FC/LS Recruiting     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Eminent FC/LS Recruiting

Eminent LS/FC recruiting

http://eminentls.guildwork.com/

We are not a social LS/FC however, our members are very social.
    The majority of our members take the game very seriously and our primary focus is of course end game content. We have an extremely good core group of members but we would like to expand our numbers so we can run end game content 24 hours a day. Our teamspeak can get very serious during raids. So if you can't take instructions/directions or constructive criticism we may not be the shell for you. I will be honest our social channel on teamspeak is one of the best channels I've ever been on. We have lots of fun and I promise you will laugh your ass off. We have members from all around the world UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany and Iraq just to name a few. We were on a EU server but the majority of our members are from the US. If you are from Texas this is the shell for you! If you like to get shit done efficiently and destroy endgame content with people who cleared most/all content with ease pre 2.0 this is the shell for you. If you have any questions contact me through PM here.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Bump/inserted video.