WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Neo Geo Mini

International Edition
    Spoiler: show

Japanese Edition
    Spoiler: show

The Neo Geo mini is a video game console, which will include 40 nostalgic titles from the Neo Geo system, which made its debut in 1990. This console will feature a 3.5 inches display, meaning the games can be enjoyed with no need to connect to a TV or monitor! The size of the Neo Geo mini means it fits perfectly in the palm of one’s hand. The Neo Geo mini will be available in two different designs, one for the Asian market and the other one for overseas markets (for North America, South America, Europe and other regions). With its design in black, white, and red, the Japanese version of the Neo Geo mini will faithfully reproduce the original Neo Geo arcade cabinet that was introduced in Japan in 1990. The overseas version will be a simple and modern design in black, white and blue.

We hope you look forward to enjoying the Neo Geo mini along with its legendary and popular Neo Geo titles. For more details such as the release date and title lineup, please stay tuned for future announcements.

• Product name: Neo Geo mini
    • Number of titles: 40 titles
    • Display size: 3.5 inches
    • Size and weight: W135mm x D108mm x H162mm /600g
    • Accessory: Power supply cable (AC adaptor will not be included)
    • Connection terminals: HDMI terminal (Input for TV monitor), headphone terminal, 2 external controller terminals

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I feel like NA is going to get shafted hard. I already see KoF 98 in the JP one, but KoF 97 in the NA one... Samurai Shodown special in JP and SS2 in NA, and RB2 in JP, and RB:FF in NA...

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Either way I expect to see the list padded with 6 Metal Slug games. I want one regardless but I feel like this will be $199ish in Canada. I'll probably have to spring for two controllers as well if they're not packed in, since the built-in ones look hand-cramp potential with the dimensions of that whole unit.

That said, was surprised to see the International version for us is blue with white/black. All the machines I've seen personally had an iconic red wooden cabinet.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

diehard neo fan but can't get behind this. looks uncomfortable as fuck for a handheld

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Pre-Orders for United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, and Italy are Live - Coming in October for 129.99£/129.99€