Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

RMT caused my good friend to go poor

Hello everyone I'm a casual player on Fairy but I've been a good friend with Carbon who plays on Bahamut I believe. The only reason I am telling all of you this is because I really care about my friend Carbon.

Last night I got a call from him and he was in tears because he didn't know what to do. His bills have been piling up lately and the other day the repo have shown up giving him deadlines.

I've been aware that he uses American dollars to purchase online currency, I mean even I have, but I never knew it would ruin his life like this. He told me in particular that it is too addicting and he really cannot stop his RMT problem.

If anyone else is familiar or friends with Carbon please help me out here and let him know that he cannot lose his life to RMT companies. We must help him break his problem. Thanks all and woot I cannot wait for this update.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol

Is this a joke???

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

If he is really that addicted in buying gil which is ruining his real life because he does not have that money, only thing you can really do is steal his account, sell all his equip+gil+character to RMT or Ebay it and send him the money back, and hope he will quit FFXI.

Sad story though;; Or maybe u could contact his parents

long story short, your friend is a total moron. Honestly, just go away cuz there is NO WAY you will get a helping response for this thread. Well, I'll actually give him tip: Stop buying gil/quit FFXI cuz it's moronic to buy/play what you can't afford. Also buying gil isn't considered "addictic" it's considered lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    lol

is this like an indirect way of calling someone out for buying gil?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

You fucking idiots couldn't tell it was a joke???????? Asking if it was totally ruined it..

this thread OWNS

(carbon rmts)

Quote Originally Posted by Volken
    You fucking idiots couldn't tell it was a joke???????? Asking if it was totally ruined it..
    considering most of us have no idea who this guy is/there not being anything that sounded sarcastic in his post, yea some ppl would probably not be able to tell it was a joke.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'm sorry but this is not a joke. My friend is in an extreme amount of trouble right now. I asked a friend what was the most popular forums for this game and this place was suggested to me. I'm new to these forums but why is there so many people making fun of my friend? This is a legit and horrible situation for him.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Can the KI + Alla group go away? You ruined a good thread

Your friend is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Soda
    I'm sorry but this is not a joke. My friend is in an extreme amount of trouble right now. I asked a friend what was the most popular forums for this game and this place was suggested to me. I'm new to these forums but why is there so many people making fun of my friend? This is a legit and horrible situation for him.
    probably making fun of him because he's a moron.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Tell him to give blowjobs for cash.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    lol
    rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Volken
    Can the KI + Alla group go away? You ruined a good thread
    Please may I stay? I have a cool sig.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

he was in tears
    hahahhaa what a fucking loser

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You could liken this maybe to someone going poor because of a drug addiction and spending all their money on crack, but there is one key difference here.

FFXI is a V I D E O G A M E.

Seriously I doubt anyone would give him that much sympathy for contributing to one of the major problems in this game to begin, not to mention the fact that his lack of self-control has now led to him becoming poor. I've given close friends shit for spending all their money on weed and then begging me for cash, and this is even worse.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by hammy
    he was in tears
    hahahhaa what a fucking loser
    Wouldnt you be upset if the government came to take away your possessions?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast