+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Emo to the Max     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Emo to the Max

Okay, to anyone who cares, my emo ranting story:

So, I am 16 year old high school student coming from a strict middle eastern family. To kind of give you an image of my background, I'm class president and with 3.6 GPA. So, my parents had no idea the double life I lived. This summer I pretty much traded in my FFXI addiction for a drug addiction. With that being said, my parents were on a family trip returning Sunday afternoon. So me being carefree, I left about 10 grams of marijuana and ecstasy laying on my kitchen counter-top. I got kinda messed up, and then left to a party 30 miles away from my house.

Well, here's were it went sour. Somehow, my parents got home early and walk into the house and BAM! They find my materials laying there, promptly call me. Me being all fucked up, I tell them the directions to the house I was at and they picked me up. Not only looking like a big fag infront of my peers, I came home and got the jihad belt beating from my dad. Then after I got grounded for a year.

Why do you care? You probably don't. So yeah, this means my FFXI career has finally come to a end. It was cool knowing you all and I can still read forums from the school occasionly.

Something we can all learn from this is that, FFXI addiction > Drugs. Now if you don't mind I'm going to go listen to emo music and slit my wrists until I'm 18.

Bye bye!!

before this gets locked (maybe), does it feel good while drug-afying yourself? i mean this in a serious question, ive tried smoking and it wasnt that special lol

Drugs never appealed to me, Think it was the good parenting(not saying anyone else has neglectful parents). But they shaped me to just walk away, Some call me a pusssy/fag for not getting fucked up on a friday night. But I don't care. Straight Edge <3

I think it's sad that some people can only enjoy themselves when they're high/drunk/whatever. If you need alcohol or weed to enjoy life you got some issues, and if you use alcohol or drugs to escape life you also got issues.

meh

Old Merits
    BG Level

I've being off my rocker on pills before in my house lol

I smoked, just pot, years ago. Just did it because, ya know, its that age, I duno.

Anyway, ill drink but i'm 22 and only ever have a few beers if I got to a resturant or whatever.

Havent smoked in years though and thats the worst I ever did.

But yes, to OP Games > Drugs. Always.

But hey, you can cancel your POL ID for a year now, never know when you might get the urge to come back.

All things in moderation are good.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I reckon sitting in for a year would fuck up your head more than E

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Weed is a medication (I can see & Eat!) and eXtacy is a sexual stimulant (i.e. Dougie Howser M.D. in Harold & Kumar). Seriously though, do shrooms by yourself for an amazing effect. I endorse it. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls
    Weed is a medication (I can see & Eat!) and eXtacy is a sexual stimulant (i.e. Dougie Howser M.D. in Harold & Kumar). Seriously though, do shrooms by yourself for an amazing effect. I endorse it. ^^
    One of my friends, friends is a shroomer, he was off his arse one day and my friend looked him dead in the eyes, pointed up, and said "Ominous Ceiling".

Needless to say Mr.Shrooms freaked out at the sight of the ceiling.

Drugs ftl.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

It greatly amuses me that we lock up 17 year old kids for 10 years for posessing mary-jane here in the US, but Tobacco, which is 50x worse for your lungs, almost as addictive as cocaine, and as detrimental to your system as heroin, is perfectly legal and largely encouraged because that industry was set up first.

Gogo ridiculous double standards brought about by corrupt government and coperate scientists, yaaaay~

Getting back to the topic at hand, if you're going to do drugs there are three rules:

1) If you are enough of a lazy, hasty dumbass to leave your shit laying around or doing them in a public place, don't do them.

2) Since you're too stupid to follow rule 1, stay away from heroin, uppers, coke, and ludes you fucking retard.

3) Don't be surprised when you get caught.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    Getting back to the topic at hand, if you're going to do drugs there are three rules:

1) If you are enough of a lazy, hasty dumbass to leave your shit laying around or doing them in a public place, don't do them.

2) Since you're too stupid to follow rule 1, stay away from heroin, uppers, coke, and ludes you fucking retard.

3) Don't be surprised when you get caught.
    I agree 100%...it's fucking dumb enough to do that shit when you've got alot going for you, but to leave it out and in plain view for no reason, that's just stupid.

I bet he rebels against his parents during college and does all sorts of drugs and shit...cause that's smart...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Marijuana smokers I have nothing against. Largely, though, my belief is that if you have to depend on it in order to have a good time, then say good-bye to the majority of your life. Trying anything once, maybe twice, or even just a few times a year (a.k.a. moderation) isn't at all a bad thing. The problem with most of these drugs, however, is that just one time can get you addicted. I've been smoking cigarettes (though I'm finally quitting) for the last four years, but I only smoke about one pack every two weeks and that's all I've ever smoked. I tried marijuana two different times, and both times I wasn't impressed with it. The hardcore stuff, I personally stay away from for a few different reasons: the reasons listed above, as well as the enormous cost-factor involved.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    Marijuana smokers I have nothing against. Largely, though, my belief is that if you have to depend on it in order to have a good time, then say good-bye to the majority of your life. Trying anything once, maybe twice, or even just a few times a year (a.k.a. moderation) isn't at all a bad thing. The problem with most of these drugs, however, is that just one time can get you addicted. I've been smoking cigarettes (though I'm finally quitting) for the last four years, but I only smoke about one pack every two weeks and that's all I've ever smoked. I tried marijuana two different times, and both times I wasn't impressed with it. The hardcore stuff, I personally stay away from for a few different reasons: the reasons listed above, as well as the enormous cost-factor involved.

Purely to Carbon: Good job on making the effort to quit. All of my parents have tried/failed/tried again/failed again/etc., etc., and eventually they kicked the habit. I know it's hard but it's comendable that people try to quit, since it's so bad for you.

I agree that in monderation (for lots of things, not just drugs) is also a good thing to practice. But even if you do illegal drugs in moderation, you shouldn't keep them out on the counter top.

Re: Emo to the Max

Quote Originally Posted by anoush
    They find my materials laying there, promptly call me. Me being all fucked up, I tell them the directions to the house I was at and they picked me up.
    This makes you a complete tool for so many reasons. Did you really think this story would be well received on BG even? I really don't understand why people post garbage topics like this.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Re: Emo to the Max

Quote Originally Posted by Haelian
    Quote Originally Posted by anoush
    They find my materials laying there, promptly call me. Me being all fucked up, I tell them the directions to the house I was at and they picked me up.
    This makes you a complete tool for so many reasons. Did you really think this story would be well received on BG even? I really don't understand why people post garbage topics like this.
    Because people think making long emo goodbyes is the cool thing to do.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls
    One of my friends, friends is a shroomer, he was off his arse one day and my friend looked him dead in the eyes, pointed up, and said "Ominous Ceiling".

Needless to say Mr.Shrooms freaked out at the sight of the ceiling.

Drugs ftl.
    I've seen people moving in the walls and shadows in the darkness come to life. Trippy shit.

I smoke herb about once a week, usually before going to a movie (enhances the experience, even more for bad movies). Not addicted to it, just a puff every once-in-awhile for a relaxing experience.
    Best puff i ever had is when my old buddies got some "Red Opium" (dried violin oil, very hard to find pure red op) and mixed it in with some BC. Everything went into slow-mo, one of the best feelings in my life.

Banned.

BG Level

i stopped weed cause uh, a. too much money/hassle not getting caught, b. got tired of lying about shit

main reason i quit though is cause my dad found weed in my room(t'was hidden well), and for like a month straight he wouldnt talk to me other then yes or no, and that was like, the biggest sting to the heart you could possibly imagine

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    i stopped weed cause uh, a. too much money/hassle not getting caught, b. got tired of lying about shit

main reason i quit though is cause my dad found weed in my room(t'was hidden well), and for like a month straight he wouldnt talk to me other then yes or no, and that was like, the biggest sting to the heart you could possibly imagine
    thats hardcore

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lithiani
    All things in moderation are good.
    QFT

If you don't abuse the drug, there's nothign wrong with it. And I think 6souls said that Weed is a medication, that is in fact true. Ppl been smoking pot to heal themselves thousands of years before Christ.

do a wiki search on cannabis, you'll be suprised.

If you have never tried it, don't knock it. Mary Jane is something unique, something inspirational, you see the world in a whole different view, and that alone is worth trying.

Quote Originally Posted by NOFX
    The only real drug problem is scoring real good drugs.
    weed+FFXI+music=sex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast