Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mr Gummi
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie

Creating a firefox search plugin

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Cr ... or_Firefox

This is Mozilla's link for creating a search plugin yourself but it looks too complicated for me. Is anyone able to write a plugin for youtube?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Are you set on using the search box (Ctrl+K) as opposed to the address bar (Ctrl+L)? Firefox also supports keyword-driven searches, so you could add a bookmark for youtube search instead. Just go to youtube, right click inside the search text box, and add a keyword for the search.

I used to have it set up so that I could type "item homam", "npc justinius", or "mob colibri" into the address bar for quick somepage.com results.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mr Gummi
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie

Quote Originally Posted by Ichthyos
    Are you set on using the search box (Ctrl+K) as opposed to the address bar (Ctrl+L)? Firefox also supports keyword-driven searches, so you could add a bookmark for youtube search instead. Just go to youtube, right click inside the search text box, and add a keyword for the search.

I used to have it set up so that I could type "item homam", "npc justinius", or "mob colibri" into the address bar for quick somepage.com results.
    Hmm I didn't know you could do that with the address bar! Knowing that, it makes no difference to me

Wow thanks both of you, I just did both of those and they are awesome, tyvm ^^