Philly Special

BG Level

Last Epoch: Why Isn’t There a Last Epoch Thread

there is now a last epoch thread

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

anyway been enjoying my first playthrough. have a marksman blasting multishot everywhere at level 51 or so. haven’t finished my first playthrough yet and will be focusing on ff7rebirth for now but have at you

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's a good game.

Been doing an offline torment warlock for launch

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

i have a whirlwind void knight i was playing with offline while the servers were trash

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I have played a little so far, using the beastmaster dude and mostly just pimping out my wolf, though the thorn pillar thing is also really strong.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Taking a break since ff7 but I was working on a Paladin build that I cooked up and was about to enter hard mode monolith.

Was using Rive w/ Healing Hands morphed into Seraph Blade with a 100% chance to proc off of another melee hit plus Divine Bolt. So every time I attack with Rive it also does a Seraph Blade which deals tremendous damage and is a heal as well as the chance at Divine Bolt for extra dmg on top. Was weaving in Judgment every couple combos to keep the buff and consecrated ground up as well with Divine Aura for passive buffs.

Shit honestly slaps and it's the best Paladin power fantasy I've played in a long time.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Taking a break since ff7 but I was working on a Paladin build that I cooked up and was about to enter hard mode monolith.

Was using Rive w/ Healing Hands morphed into Seraph Blade with a 100% chance to proc off of another melee hit plus Divine Bolt. So every time I attack with Rive it also does a Seraph Blade which deals tremendous damage and is a heal as well as the chance at Divine Bolt for extra dmg on top. Was weaving in Judgment every couple combos to keep the buff and consecrated ground up as well with Divine Aura for passive buffs.

Shit honestly slaps and it's the best Paladin power fantasy I've played in a long time.
    I may have to check that build out. I was trying to make a build out of healing hands and landing on a smite build utilizing healing hands as support dps/heals. It feels alright but survivability is questionable.

Right now I've just put heavy loot filters on to find proper rares/exalts to push my build further lol I've had shite luck with lvl 100 monoliths

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Working my way through a modified Ghazzy build I saw today: https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/boYpOM4B

Abomination with wraiths and skeleton knight mages. Using a Ribbons of Blood atm, which only gives minion leech atm, as I have the set weapon/shield, but I don't have anything better atm, plus I can slam it with something more useful later. The game is butter smooth, once the servers became stable. Each class has it's own skills and passive tree, and three mastery classes that also have their own skills. Pick a class and a mastery and start mixing/matching skills for a build. Respecing requires no currency to do so experimenting is very easy to do and since the game has it's own wiki integrated, you don't need a PHD or several 3rd party tools to figure things out; just select and experiment and pay a small amount of gold.

It's like D4 and PoE had a kid that inherited most of their good traits and was easily accessible to plug and play various builds.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The game as it stands not being all that hard makes experimenting with the various builds pretty enjoyable. Won't gate yourself out of content using something sub-optimal. Maybe just take til you're higher level to start consistently doing stuff like empowered monoliths.

Anyone else still completely addicted? So far I have 3 mages and 2 sentinels over 80 and am now leveling a primalist (beast master) because i got a lucky slam on a random axe and a dev accused me of hacking (jokingly). Like seriously. I posted it in the chat and a freaking dev responded saying I'm about to get banned for hacks.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I am. Kind of curious, what axe is it? I've been trying to get an Undisputed with more than 1 LP forEVERRRRR but the game absolutely hates me.

For my Falconer, of course...

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I've put it down for now, as I've done so many monoliths and I can't improve my character anymore unless I get the astronomical LP drops (CoF). I'm sure they'll add more content for next cycle and I'll give it another go.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm on pause with it while playing Dragons Dogma 2.

But Last Epoch is a grand old time. Got a torment warlock to mid 90s, and Blast Rain Marksman and Squirrel Beast Master around 80. I think the game definitely needs some kind of actual hard content, which I think the devs have talked about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I am. Kind of curious, what axe is it? I've been trying to get an Undisputed with more than 1 LP forEVERRRRR but the game absolutely hates me.

For my Falconer, of course...
    https://www.lastepochtools.com/db/items/UAzBMYTiA It's this one. I had 2x 2lp ones and a 2 T6 axe I had no intention of using with cast speed and bleed chance. I figure it would paid well, both T6's hit and long story short I have a beast master level 70 so far.

Edit: Wow. I just looked up undisputed. I don't think I've even seen a 0 lp of that.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I have a 1 LP Undisputed but no real use for it. 2 hander obsidian axe or orbit cleaver is way better for a beastmaster

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I have 5 or 6 1LP Undisputed, I'm probably going to just start running them and trying to get T6-7 bleed on it. Really would like bleed and minion damage both though, otherwise it's not really any better than a good exalt Dragonbone.

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I have a 1 LP Undisputed but no real use for it. 2 hander obsidian axe or orbit cleaver is way better for a beastmaster
    Doesn't this depend entirely on the build? I'm specifically going for lots of bleed stacks and honestly don't care too much about base damage.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well I guess I am specifically talking about squirrel beastmaster with Claws of the Bear for Swipe (so attack speed doesn't matter for me since Swipe has a cool down), so the only thing I'm really looking for on my weapon is buffs to minion damage and maybe some life leech

If I'm not using Claws of the Bear then 1 hander + shield is better. Even then I'd prolly just stick with an exalted dragonbone axe over undisputed unless it was a majestic 2 LP slam. The damage of the squirrels far outweighs any damage I personally deal

That makes sense. I basically am going for 3 pets, stacking attack speed and bleed stuff.

Also I will say I'm the type of player that doesn't care about meta builds. This is like my 6'th alt over level 80 and I just love to try new things. No idea how far it'll end up actually getting but that doesn't really bother me.

Edit: Technically bleed and poison because aspect of the vipers attack speed node is pretty sweet.

You had an excellent point though about looking at implicits and honestly it seems like beast king may be the best one. Bleed + atk speed + defensive options.

Edit: This post made me realize I should take my own advice and I just resist my entire skill tree to focus exclusively on bleed, defenses, and basically nothing else. Thanks for that Krandor.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag