+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Global Warmists -- Read ( Climategate )

http://www.examiner.com/x-28973-Esse...ocs-and-emails

What say you now? Have you yet read through these documents and e-mails?

Let us have a civil debate on the scientific facts. It is a fact that this year was the third coldest summer in recorded history. How is this possible when all AGW's purport the exact opposite?

Anyways, eager to hear responses....I would go download these and read them ASAP. Pretty damning stuff.

PS: These are from some of the top academics who espouse AGW. Cheers.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm not reading that. It's not that I don't care. No wait. It's because I don't care.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Even if I wanted to read it, I can't because I'm not gonna take you off my ignored-for-being-batshit-insane list to get the link.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Show me a peer reviewed paper published recently in a legitimate scientific journal that provides evidence against human-driven climate change. Until then, stfu.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Oh. He's one of those posters.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I'm happy to wait for someone else to sift through a compressed binary of indeterminate origin found on an unsecured Russian FTP server and creates an unbiased digest of the contents.

And yet again it seems we are using something other than science to argue against human involvement in climate change. 'hurr hurr here's their political writings on how to guard against typical science reporting about contraindicatory data' doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by thatwasnifty View Post
    Show me a peer reviewed paper published recently in a legitimate scientific journal that provides evidence against human-driven climate change. Until then, stfu.
    This. The Examiner is not a credible source for anything, just like that "article" saying the Obama administration was releasing information on the government's contact with aliens.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Scientists changed global warming to climate change so the fact that this was the 3rd coldest summer just further proves it.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

I look forward to where this thread will go.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Meh. The Examiner isn't the best source when posting news stories. I would have just went with one of the many other sites that have been following it. Temperatures have been falling for years, which year depending on what method the source you used followed.

Banned.

BG Level

Hey Roth how's that buying children thing coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian View Post
    Let us have a civil debate on the scientific facts. It is a fact that this year was the third coldest summer in recorded history. How is this possible when all AGW's purport the exact opposite?
    OK, you go first. Provide quality, peer reviewed science that refutes the theory of climate change. And no, one little point of data does not constitute a good scientific conclusion.

I look forward to where this thread will go.
    I don't know if forward is where you want to look for that.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BrillCS View Post
    I'm not reading that. It's not that I don't care. No wait. It's because I don't care.
    FUCK YOU for stealing my perfect response.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

People actually believe in AGW?

I have nothing to add other than the word "Warmist" makes me grin for some reason.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

btw, one cold summer does not mean global warming is fake. what about the ice caps? glaciers melting all around the world? especially the himalayan glaciers, whose disappearance by the end of the century could cause massive chaos for much of East Asia, since they are a huge part of the water supply? what about the Antarctic ice shelves?

my stance on global warming is that I'm way too lazy and uninformed to have a stance. although personally, I believe it's real. but if you haven't combed through mountains of evidence, you don't have the right to have more than a flimsy unsubstantiated opinion, at best. it's amazing how many people take this issue so seriously but really know jack shit about it.

oh wait... that's not amazing, that's about par for the course.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by BrillCS View Post
    Oh. He's one of those posters.
    Yep.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by pohibaba View Post
    OK, you go first. Provide quality, peer reviewed science that refutes the theory of climate change. And no, one little point of data does not constitute a good scientific conclusion.
    I think in time this will become "quality, peer reviewed science." It was only just recently hacked so you'll have to give it time.

Also, the head of the hacked agency thinks the information is genuine. http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/a.../hadley_hacked

What I got from the half a page of the OP's link that I read, was that these climate change scientists apparently altered data to fit their conclusion. If this is correct, then what I don't understand is why no one else had access to their data and if they did why did no one else catch them being dishonest?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast