+ Reply to Thread
    Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Get paid working online...?

Anyone doing this or know someone who is?

Friend of mine works a midnight as his job and while he does that answers questions from his laptop that people text in from their phones and gets 10cents an answer but do that for 8 hours and it adds up quick.

I wanted to know if anyone has tried the "get paid to take surveys!" and if you actually can do it for some money or is it some gimmick that isn't worth your time.

I remember another friend of mine had a site pay him to run a program on his PC which turned out to go to sites and post about their website and it was full of spyware and viruses and he said that if he left it running for 2 weeks he would get 10 dollars, so a ripoff for how much trouble it causes.

So anyone have any suggestions on any sites or stuff to use?

EDIT: I did want to mention I am not looking for something to do that will allow me to quit my job, just some little extra on the side.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

http://542542.com/agent

That's what your friend does, its really simple to apply and you'll pretty much for sure get a job.

Good luck.

did that test for the hell of it, wow that shit was easy. 100's all the way through and their "killer" question wasn't all that killer, haha. I just think to myself, I could be making 10c a question! lol

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I tried that shit out for a few days, got like..1-2 questions every 5 min, its shit money haha

aduidarnenye

I taught English to South Koreans online via a webcam for a year some time ago. I made about $1800-2000 a month doing that but the hours were crappy (anything between 7pm and 12pm the next day - the classes were all over the clock). Not like this situation at all though. This looks a bit scammy but whatever floats your boat.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

My mom does random stuff online for money and items. She constantly gets free toilet paper, paper towels, hair care products and everything of the sort. Saves a lot of money. I can get with her to find out what she visits.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Most websites are pretty shitty for those sorts of things. If you live near any university I would go to the main students centre and try picking up a few flyers about different studies that they are looking for participants for. They may not all be online (I've done 2-3 online and made $10 in about 30 minutes), but they pay much much better.

I just did a muscle research study where I basically pedaled on a bike for 45 minutes with them measuring my VO2. Afterwards they took a small blood sample and gave me a cheque for $400. I was done within 75 minutes total.

A friend of mine did a blood glucose study as well. They gave him a free meal and then stuck a catheder into his arm for 2 hours. He could do whatever he wanted for those 2 hours (he got Wireless internet, cable TV and some magazines to pass the time). He did this twice and was paid $600.

I know off topic, but still something cool to look into. You don't even have to be a student to sign up for most of the studies as well.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    My mom does random stuff online for money and items. She constantly gets free toilet paper, paper towels, hair care products and everything of the sort. Saves a lot of money. I can get with her to find out what she visits.
    I heard there's loads of ways to get internet coupons for grocery stores and save hundreds at the register. Just hard to find / pain in the ass to do sometimes.