+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Karaoke Editing     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Karaoke Editing

Anyone here an avid karaoke junkee? Particularly one who creates/edits their own song files to bring in. I'm looking for a good program to use that won't cost me 160 bucks.

I currently have a not entirely legal version of Karaoke Creator Pro, but using a cracked reg key makes it so when you output songs, the highlighting of the words is distorted.

Any suggestions?

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Are you just looking for a program to input text into a video file to make Karaoke and highlight syllables of words as the song progresses?

I've used a program called Karafun in the past to make anime style intro's for FFXI videos. IT costs about $50 bucks though so it depends on if you want to drop that kind of cash for it.

That actually looks almost exactly what I need, except the karaoke places I go to use a solid color background with the words over the center of the screen. I am assuming that program is capable of doing that?

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Yeah it can do that. I had to tweak with the settings an input the video twice to get double karaoke lines (Japanese on top and English on the bottom) but the standard for the program is background (color or picture) with words over the center or you can have them scroll up. I believe there is a demo version available to check out and see if it is what you are looking for.