Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Trial of the Magians for crafting

Just noticed the lists of what can be improved with the future "Trial of The Magians" quest line include a mentioning of crafting skills ("Livelihood Skills", see Elmer's Thread http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89579 )

Any speculation? Extra levels of crafting skill? More synergy related updates? Increase subcraft level cap? New MH furnishing? Just trying to guess where this may go, and whether it will be a total bust for crafting or show some promise.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

You couldn't have posted this in the very thread you linked because...?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Oh I don't know...wanted a more crafter-focused discussion of one facet of a thread that covers not only this quest, but also information for what can be seen as probably the largest release of info in the past 5 years.

Made sense to me.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

That's fine and all. But there's no actual info, just a sentence. So this is just another speculation thread, which there are 5-6 of already. IMO it belongs in the thread you linked but this hasn't been closed yet so I'm either wrong or the mods haven't gotten to it yet.

Either way, I don't craft.

I have no idea tbh
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I personally hate all speculation period, but the crafting forums are a nice place away from the other bitch fests (usually) so I'm fine keeping this separate if there is interest to sustain a crafting-magian thread here.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aerides View Post
    I personally hate all speculation period, but the crafting forums are a nice place away from the other bitch fests (usually) so I'm fine keeping this separate if there is interest to sustain a crafting-magian thread here.

very unusual but indeed nice !!!!!!!!!

User was infracted for this post.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrindor View Post
    Just noticed the lists of what can be improved with the future "Trial of The Magians" quest line include a mentioning of crafting skills ("Livelihood Skills", see Elmer's Thread http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89579 )

Any speculation? Extra levels of crafting skill? More synergy related updates? Increase subcraft level cap? New MH furnishing? Just trying to guess where this may go, and whether it will be a total bust for crafting or show some promise.
    I imagine they could let us get "Alchemy Skill +1" augments, but if they do... then it makes some T0's T1's... it'll be epic.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by patrickthom View Post
    very unusual but indeed nice !!!!!!!!!
    stop that. necro on a pointless thread ftl

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    stop that. necro on a pointless thread ftl
    Oh dang, I didn't even notice :X