BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Nidhogg killed CFH.

No pics but I figured since Ifrit never has drama, I would post some up.

Basically, FateSealers claim Nid, bla bla bla, wipe pretty late. Another LS claim just before full wipe, so FS gets Nid to Flail and wipes almost everyone in the room. Then our resident botter LS Atariii claims and is wiping to SSJ Nid, CFH at 1% because, well they do that. Last man standing, not sure who, Kills Nidhogg while CFH. Loser.

screenshots or fail!

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Why are NMs CFHable again?

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Yea I fail, I got no SS, but I'm sure someone will post em up sooner or later.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Azgalor

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Why are NMs CFHable again?
    So gil sellers can piss us off after wiping to big HNMs, ya know. Like Roc.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

This is like the fourth King I have seen Atariii/CKD CFH on, can't remember if they killed Adaman CFH or not. They did it on Fafnir to be "funny". Too bad they failed. Tried to CFH and Flail everyone, but Faf only Flails the idiots who are Flailing him. Was pretty funny to just watch themall die tho.

This, was just stupid tho.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Are the 3 Kings monopolized on Ifrit?

how fierce is endgame on Ifrit?

and atleast you got DT muhaha

FS claimed, got darters and was wiping when Valour stole lol.

Once that happened, there seemed to be a collective effort by some people to flail them. It worked haha.

We got, but it was like 1 minute from rage timer and we just got hit with another flail. Long story short, it got cfh and someone killed it.

The drama that ensued was on the level of madness and some of the funniest shit I've seen in months.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Kings are pretty monopolized on Ifrit.

VC is our huge JP botting LS that claims most of them. They camp every window, 24/7.

Atariii is kinda the bully LS(that's how most see them and I think I am being nice). They claim a good deal now, some bot and they think it's the only way.

Valour used to bot, idk if they do now, but they try to claim.

TTK is like the younger retarded brother of HNM shells. Only reason they do anything is cause they have like 500 memebers.

Other shells rarely try anymore, JoS, FS, Melior, mostly cause they don't bot.(at least FS doesn't anymore and I think Melior doesn't.) Only non-botting LS I know for sure is JoS and we barely try because of it.

VC used to claim 99% of the Kings until the claim patch. Then CKD/Atariii started to claim a good deal and still do. Everyone else gets a scrap once in awhile, but it's kinda rare.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Actually we arent a botter LS at all people dont know what they are talking about. What happened is FS Claimed, got darters wiped. Valour claimed but Holyknightomega (of TTK) Went to the tail cured Valour tank and Invincible which enduced spike flail. We picked up the scraps and seeing as we couldnt beat it we called for help to make sure that TTK, the originial linkshell who made it flail couldnt get loot.

Here is a SS omg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g5...1/img_0035.jpg

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Judai
    This is like the fourth King I have seen Atariii/CKD CFH on, can't remember if they killed Adaman CFH or not. They did it on Fafnir to be "funny". Too bad they failed. Tried to CFH and Flail everyone, but Faf only Flails the idiots who are Flailing him. Was pretty funny to just watch themall die tho.

This, was just stupid tho.
    Dude, we know faf is alliance only haha. We fight this thing for 2 years. People tried to make it flail at 100% using hundred fist and SATA+SC on the mnk from behind. Cry about it if you want, but it's the kind of retarded stuff we constantly do.

Cfh on adamantoise? Big deal, 3 adaman were lost. We gave a bunch of black belt item already to other linkshell, and many were wasted. It's not like we sell them like other LS are doing.

One of our BLM gaIII by mistake, (I don't want to really insult him, shit happens and I'm sure he already feels terrible about it.) and we got darters. Tok a second to realize wtf was going on, (since hate is all crazy with darters there) and some people died. It goes yellow, and I'm sure some retard was spamming mazurka behind it or something and valour got claim.

Tilo pretty much nailed it though, everyone tried to flail or make it go unclaimed, it flailed once, (I evaded with my 210 evasion skill, hohohoho)

I coverted and cure IV way over the other side of the room, it comes after me, hits me... I cure IV again and it flails, so sorry to everyone else ;p

Atariii gets, cfh, it dies, the end.

I'm kinda glad it ended the way it did. Sucks we couldn't kill, but meh. The night was just so fuckshit I felt the end was fitting, haha.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Who killed it btw, Claudia and Conker are the two people I heard who may have.

edit: lol @ Sev trying to say you don't bot. You guys already openly admit it and are proud of it.

Just what I was told from a CKD memeber at the time Kaylia, I really don't care, lol. Thought it was al pretty funny.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Tooyooo (of Atariii) killed it

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Kross
    Are the 3 Kings monopolized on Ifrit?

how fierce is endgame on Ifrit?

and atleast you got DT muhaha

Judai couldnt be more wrong about the current king camp. There is 5 ls camping (2 jp, 3~4 NA), and they all got their claim this week. Jp tend to do it all around the clock while NA do it from 12pm-2am, but that's about it.

Anyway, i dont see what was the point of this topic. This isnt even interesting drama for people outside our server haha. Who cares about the personal grudge every ls has against each other

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Aquarius is a new JP HNMLS, and they are an offspurt of VC, which happens ike 2x a year.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

So because you can't kill something, no one else can? gg

You wiped, who gives a fuck why, then you flailed the people who claimed it and CFH'd.

Honestly, is this game so important to you that you have to ruin other peoples' shit to make yourself feel good?

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

I wouldn't even blame the person Cure bombing and Invincible, I would blame the fucking retard that didn't put up /blockaid like anyone with a brain knows to do.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Who cares about the personal grudge every ls has against each other
    For the same reason people watch Jerry Springer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast