+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pokotan in Shitao!!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Pokotan in Shitao!!

As we all know, Worldx is God. Today he taught me many things in tell, and asked me to teach them to my LS. So I did, because he's God. Then he asked for me to post it on our HP, so now I am!

---------------------------------------------------
    Worldx is God or Warudotan

Stoner eats (Damselfly), normal people don't eat it, but Stoner does, and it makes him crazy!

"otuya" is "goodbye," I think this is a good thing to say to Stoner.

Rentarou is a natural entertainer, (Very tough)

Vice is beautiful in real life

Pes is a crazy Pro Wrestler

/say and /shout are good
    ---------------------------------------------------

Worldx's linkshell "sekaiX" is one of the coolest JP linkshells there is. Even though we compete against each other for HNMs, we always have a lot of fun. Remember, Worldx is God.

>.>

/blacklist add Joft

<.<

Vice has maybe 5-7 boyfriends irl.

i love sekaix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

out of all the JP HNMLS on the server SekaiX is the best in my eyes...

PG = Pretty good
    SekaiX= Really good. ^^

-Ondori-

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Hehe...Sekaix pwns...a few days ago...i was farming in Fei'yin and World grabbed me to join them fight Cassie ;p Earring didn't drop...but still was fun being in the prescence of Bahamut Greatness =)