Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Red Grass Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Red Grass Thread

wuts up guys.. im in serious need of money and was just wondering for anyone who is in clothecraft...ever since the update u can now make red grass thread from 1 lightning crystal and 2 red moko grass....stack of red grass thread sells for 200k in jueno on my server....but everywhere i looked it doesnt say wut lvl cloth u have to be to make these or cap lvl. if anyone has made these and know wut lvl cloth i have to be please let me know.

thx in advanced and thx Atreides for reply on other page.. just thought to repost on on this part of forums just in case not a lot of people check the crafting forum as much .. thx everyone

O_o... For asking a question? WOOHOO!

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    O_o... For asking a question? WOOHOO!

ban.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

B&

well my bad....didnt know i couldnt ask in forum for some help or advice on the subject.. just tryn to make some money in the damn game for new equips

67RDM/33BLM

I'm going to start posting the same topics in every section

I think the lvl for that synth is like lvl 15 or something stupid low. I dunno I synthed a stack of cloth for a friend and HQ animation 10/12 so it has to be low. Not to mention the stupidly over priced lvl 20 gear that this is used in is like 20/cloth 20/leather sub only

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

The grass threads are like level 12. If you need money I wouldn't even bother synthing the stuff, just sell the grass clumps outright and save the risk of breaking it.

On second thought that requires harvesting so only do it unless you're on Siren. In that case I don't need anymore people there ;p

ok thx for advice guys not sure wut i will do yet, might ask an ls friend to help me make the thread....and i got some bad news for u Raineer lol. Im on siren as well, was harvesting in giddeus yesterday ><

67RDM/33BLM

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

May the Giant Bees sting you in dark areas as you kneel with your sickle.

Anyways... Since you're on Siren if you want to turn any of that into Baron's gear let me know, I'm probably 85% on HQ'ing those so far. Baron's Slops are sweet for XP anyways.