Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Devil Survivor Overclock(3DS Remake)

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...or_over_clock/
    http://www.famitsu.com/news/201101/06037418.html

The veil finally came off the 3DS Devil Survivor game Atlus announced last year. The game's final name is Devil Survivor Over Clock, and it's an enhanced port of the 2009 DS title Megami Ibunroku Devil Survivor.

Set in modern Tokyo, Devil Survivor begins as demons suddenly appear in the city. The central part of the city is closed off. Trapped within the enclosure, your goal is to seek out the truth behind the happenings, and survive.

The original version took place over a 7 day period leading up to the destruction of Tokyo. Regardless of the route you took, you always cleared the story in 7 days. Over Clock adds an eighth day scenario.

More demons await for 3DS owners. The game has over 150 demons, up from the 130 of the DS version, along with new skills. The designs are being headed up by Kazuma Kaneko.

The game's "Devil Auction" and "3 vs. 3 Extra Turn Battle" systems are in place for Over Clock. Famitsu doesn't mention any changes to these areas.

The 3DS version is getting some presentational updates. The game is now fully voiced, with over 20,000 lines. Visuals take advantage of the 3DS's higher resolution, allowing for a wider map, and increased visibility for messages and parameters. As for how the system's 3D capabilities are put to use, Famitsu says that the demons will fly out of the screen in shots like this:

Other changes mentioned in Famitsu's preview include new maps and a difficulty select.

Devil Survivor Over Clock is due for release some time in 2011. However, the game appears to be pretty far along, as Famitsu lists it as 90% complete.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I loved the original version. This'll give me a reason to finish it.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Releases this fall for NA

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/06/02...slips-to-fall/

Box Art is pretty cool

super overdue, here's teaser trailer

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Not sure if want to replay...

Was a good game, but unless there's a ton of new stuff, I honestly don't see myself playing this any time soon, especially considering how many other games I still need to play.

(This looks amazing as fuck for someone who hasn't played the original, though.)

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

[Gamespot content/link removed]

Black Belt
    BG Level

I'm just wondering if the extra day added in this version would actually provide the demon lord route with a grand melee vs YHVH that the original game totally copped out on.