+ Reply to Thread

Been threading into uncharted territory...

So I took a look at the WoW forums to see if they are still trying to justify leaving FFXI by insulting it, and took a look at their main FFXI to WoW thread. Good deal of the posts in there start with "I was a dragoon", go figure.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

I don't see why you would have to justify leaving FFXI for WoW. Different strokes for different folks.

That does remind me, what happened to you Quicklet? Haven't seen ya on in weeks.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

-.-

Hearing from quicklet these days is about as rare or similar to that of a Bigfoot sighting.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quicklet, are you still the only thief on Bahamut with Dragon Harness+1?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

surprisingly enough about 50-75% of the people i play wow with played ffxi at some point. indeed most of the reasoning was what you'd expect, but a large portion also said that their friends just quit so they did

and dont gimme that quickie, you said it yourself that wow has a lot of ffxi elements blended into it, just on a larger scale. pvp is the biggest difference, but i sure as hell miss translator

and yea, we dont hear from quicklet much these days, but he's sexy when he does post <3

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas
    surprisingly enough about 50-75% of the people i play wow with played ffxi at some point. indeed most of the reasoning was what you'd expect, but a large portion also said that their friends just quit so they did

and dont gimme that quickie, you said it yourself that wow has a lot of ffxi elements blended into it, just on a larger scale. pvp is the biggest difference, but i sure as hell miss translator

and yea, we dont hear from quicklet much these days, but he's sexy when he does post <3
    lol I missed the translator but I enjoyed clicking on items name and seeing stats, now only if ffxi had it show stats when you click on it if its in the translator ~_~. But I guess it dosent matter that much, i noticed that in ffxi i memorized almost all the items and what they do. At to where WoW there are just too many items