+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: some people......p2!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

some people......p2!

it's been a while since we've had a "some people" thread, but today I've found something that is really fucked up...

Although it will not stand up to the original "some people..." thread, it's enough to post here and see how fucking stupid people are...

the following is NWS NWS NOT SAFE FOR WORK. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!

San Francisco - A man died of internal injuries from sex with a stallion at a ranch used by a bestiality ring, police in the northwestern United States state of Washington said on Monday.

The man suffered fatal trauma while being sodomised by a stallion at a stud farm that catered to men who wanted sex with animals, Enumclaw Police Commander Eric Sortland told AFP.

"From the medical examiner's office to the sheriff to the police detectives, we have never seen anything remotely close to what we have in the past two weeks," Sortland said.

The shocking events at the ranch were exposed after a man's body was dropped off at a hospital southeast of the city of Seattle on July 2 after his encounter with the horse.

"Basically, his colon was ruptured, along with his lower organs in that region, and he bled out," Sortland said.

A cache of hundreds of hours of videotaped man-on-beast sex sessions was found hidden in a field, Sortland said.

The animals kept at the farm included ponies, horses, goats, sheep and dogs, according to the police commander.

Images of the flock of offerings on the bestial dude ranch were relayed over the internet and records indicate men had come from throughout the United States, according to police.

"Unfortunately, these people were very diligent in filming their activities," Sortland said of a viewing task detectives have found unpleasant.

Police were still reviewing the recordings to determine the range of activities, according to the commander.

Because sex with animals is not barred by law in Washington state, no arrests have been made, according to police who nonetheless continued to investigate on Monday to determine whether any illegal activity had taken place at the ranch.

The case is being used by state legislators backing a bill that would make it illegal to have sex

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/N...739698,00.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Hands

Still wanna see?

Video:
    http://lbn.threat.tv/mrhands.mpg

fucking sick.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

old

Banned.

BG Level

homeboy is fucking animals AND hes gay?

where are my jesus troops

edit: holy shit the whole thing went in

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    Best edit ever.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    homeboy is fucking animals AND hes gay?

where are my jesus troops

he died from internal injuries ;x

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Australia wins.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/ped ... 46138.html

Pedophile in electric shock case convicted

A PEDOPHILE convicted yesterday of killing a three-year-old boy after raping him and applying bare electrical wires to his chest is already in jail for raping the boy's sister.

William Thomas Clare, 34, is serving a 16-year jail term after he filmed himself raping the six-year-old girl on September 12, 2003. Clare was known to police as a child-sex offender and the Department of Community Services had been notified several times of the case.

Clare began babysitting the brother and sister the month before the three-year-old boy died, the Supreme Court was told.

Seeing the mother and her children at a Sydney station, he told her she looked "worn out" and offered to babysit. The woman took him up on the offer, paying him $30 a day to look after her children.

But on September 13, 2003, after Clare raped the boy, the child vomited and stopped breathing. Clare said he applied a 240-volt current to the boy's chest "like a heart-starter" in an effort to revive him. But this attempt to "jump-start" the boy's heart could have killed him, the jury heard. Clare had pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting the boy at his unit at Croydon, but denied murdering him. The jury took less than three hours before finding him not guilty of murder, but guilty of manslaughter.

The videotape of the assault on the girl was discovered by police investigating the boy's death.

Details of the children's troubled background emerged in a 2004 report to Parliament by the NSW Ombudsman. Between June 2000 and May 2003, the department had been notified seven times about their suspected neglect.

But, because of inadequate resources, the case was not followed up and was closed the day Clare raped and killed the boy.

The department "failed to take adequate steps to protect the children", the report said. For two years before the boy's death, it had "evidence of persistent risks of harm to the children due to the mother's neglect".

These included concerns about the mother "leaving the care of the children to others".

"They were the same risks that ultimately resulted in the children being left to the care of [Clare] and seriously harmed," the report said. Three weeks before the boy died, the mother handed her children over to Clare full time so that he could treat their head lice.

During Clare's 2½-week trial, the jury heard it was unclear how the boy died, but burn marks on his chest were consistent with electrocution. Clare was remanded in custody and will be sentenced later.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Two words: Paradise Lost

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Jesus christ. At everything, just... Jesus...

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Atleast he tried to save his life after raping him to death?

I've never been more turned on in my life.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Re: some people......p2!

Still wanna see?

Video:
    http://lbn.threat.tv/mrhands.mpg

fucking sick.[/quote]

FUCKIN...EW MAN

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Why did I watch that video...........

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Australia wins.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/ped ... 46138.html

Pedophile in electric shock case convicted

A PEDOPHILE convicted yesterday of killing a three-year-old boy after raping him and applying bare electrical wires to his chest is already in jail for raping the boy's sister.

William Thomas Clare, 34, is serving a 16-year jail term after he filmed himself raping the six-year-old girl on September 12, 2003. Clare was known to police as a child-sex offender and the Department of Community Services had been notified several times of the case.

Clare began babysitting the brother and sister the month before the three-year-old boy died, the Supreme Court was told.

Seeing the mother and her children at a Sydney station, he told her she looked "worn out" and offered to babysit. The woman took him up on the offer, paying him $30 a day to look after her children.

But on September 13, 2003, after Clare raped the boy, the child vomited and stopped breathing. Clare said he applied a 240-volt current to the boy's chest "like a heart-starter" in an effort to revive him. But this attempt to "jump-start" the boy's heart could have killed him, the jury heard. Clare had pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting the boy at his unit at Croydon, but denied murdering him. The jury took less than three hours before finding him not guilty of murder, but guilty of manslaughter.

The videotape of the assault on the girl was discovered by police investigating the boy's death.

Details of the children's troubled background emerged in a 2004 report to Parliament by the NSW Ombudsman. Between June 2000 and May 2003, the department had been notified seven times about their suspected neglect.

But, because of inadequate resources, the case was not followed up and was closed the day Clare raped and killed the boy.

The department "failed to take adequate steps to protect the children", the report said. For two years before the boy's death, it had "evidence of persistent risks of harm to the children due to the mother's neglect".

These included concerns about the mother "leaving the care of the children to others".

"They were the same risks that ultimately resulted in the children being left to the care of [Clare] and seriously harmed," the report said. Three weeks before the boy died, the mother handed her children over to Clare full time so that he could treat their head lice.

During Clare's 2½-week trial, the jury heard it was unclear how the boy died, but burn marks on his chest were consistent with electrocution. Clare was remanded in custody and will be sentenced later.

fucking bitch ass deserves to have 5 fucking horse cocks rammed up his ass. Shit like this pisses me the fuck off.

he should die in a fucking fire.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Is the guy in that movie the guy that died? Or just some random thing you *happened* to find? >.> (And it's no fucking wonder he died lol... wow)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fryte Avarise
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I felt my soul wither into dry, dusty ashes while my eyes stayed staring at this horrible scene.

Curiosity killed the masochistic, spiked-balls, PrinceAlbert-wearing horse-fucker motherfucker.

Just...wow. My week is ruined.

This somehow reminds me of 40 Year Old Virgin though.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I guess we just found out what kinda med school Lance is goin to...

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Who the fuck would let a random stranger you meet at a train station babysit their kids? It's like that episode of Family Guy with the pedophile in the grocery store, I mean really, how much more obvious can it be.

Banned.

BG Level

REAL SMART.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Video wont download or display

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon
    Video wont download or display
    Still fine for me but keeps happening to everyone i link to it

I had to lol at my friend who spent 15 minutes trying to get it to work not knowing what he was about to see.