Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Leviathan]Rezia/Isaamu     submit to reddit submit to twitter

[Leviathan]Rezia/Isaamu

This guy named Sylosis apped to my ls, said his friend gave him the account but he used to have an account named rezia/isaamu or something. Here's what he had to say on that note

"The original Sylosis quit not too long ago. He handed his account over to me to play on. I played on Leviathan since NA release, with a 6 month break twice I think. I kinda quit last spring, handed the account over to a friend to play on since I was busy over the summer. Winter's coming up, works slowing down, more time on my hands, so when the original Sylosis was quitting, he gave away some stuff and handed me the account. So here I am. Anyway, my previous toon consisted of thf, nin, blm, brd. With those job's I maxed out merits and had mostly all the gear I needed. So needless to say, I know what I'm doing with those jobs. Currently I'm reorganizing some merits; Plan on specializing rdm merits to ice and wind acc., and also cap slow/para. I'll probably also cap Int for blm... eventually.... again. Also in the process of regearing these jobs, although he left some decent rare/ex gear."

blev

i was on Leviathan for 4 years since the release, and don't recall ever seeing either of those names.
    ffxiah.com does show records of the names, but i don't remember ever seeing them at any HNM camps.

Isaamu used to be on levi. Then he sold his account i think. Not sure who his current character is at the moment.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I'm confused, so he ditched his original account and now he's on another account? Why doesn't he just get his account back? Something doesn't add up.. Hmmm....

I don't know if its his original account or he got a new account.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Ive heard/seen the name Isaamu before, but cant give you any information about them. Definitely not in any HNM sense on Levi, as Blev said, never seen them at any Kings camps. Between me and Blev thats basically every camp in the last year between our linkshells.

long ago i believe he was with CR but need someone to confirm that

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

long ago i believe he was with CR but need someone to confirm that
    I think he was a very long time ago, although i havent seen his name come up in ages and even i've forgotten alot about him. And thats all i know of him now, just a faint memory of his name.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Hey.

As my post count would indicate, I read the forums daily but I'm not not much of a poster. But I decided to post on this simply because of the lack of information in this thread, and thought I could shed a bit of light on it.

I've known Isamuu / Rezia for about 2 1/2 years in-game. I joined Armada about 2 1/2 years ago and Isamuu was already a member. The Isamuu character was 75 Thf and Nin. A few months after I joined, he got banned for speed hacking. He came back maybe 6 months or so later as a Taru named Rezia, on which he leveled Brd and Blm to 75. During the time he was leveling his new character, we re-shelled into Voltron. Most of the time we were camping Kings, he was still leveling so he didn't attend many Kings camps since he wasn't 75 yet. Around the time he got Brd and Blm to 75 was near the tail end of our King camping days; he did attend some camps with us but due to internal drama we basically split in half and didn't have the members for serious camping anymore. So as far as the 2 1/2 years I knew him, he didn't have any end-game experience really other then doing Sky. I'm not saying he never did anything else, I'm unsure what experience he had before that point as I didn't know him; I believe he was with Yunnateido or whatever before that but I don't know for sure and I'm not privy to what they did.

As for Isamuu / Rezia the person, during our internal drama he left to join Acid, which left a bad taste in some of our core member's mouths as we considered him to be more friends with us then with the Acid people he joined. His play time was kinda iffy, he'd play hardcore for a few weeks then he would hardly be on at all for a few weeks. I personally liked the guy, he never pulled any shady stuff or ninja'd anything or anything like that. In my opinion the only thing you would want to get squared away is see what his play schedule will be like. If he's in-game you can count on him to be where you need him to be; the only thing is if he's still doing his hardcore playing / never playing back and forth routine.